Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

Powers declares on NERD! (censored version)

Reasons:

nerd480480C.jpg

And in closing, a poem of undying love for NERD from one of our esteemed members:
[spoil]
[26/10/2009 23:37:37] Mode23: roses are red
[26/10/2009 23:37:54] Mode23: NERD are white
[26/10/2009 23:38:12] Mode23: cuz when i ***... i do it in your face

[/spoil]
sincerely, kev225

edit: extra info....

[spoil]
[10/27/09 9:08:58 PM] xmach: was that a real declaration?
[10/27/09 9:09:02 PM] xmach: or kev being a ******?
[10/27/09 9:09:22 PM] cb5x (cb): :D
[10/27/09 9:10:10 PM] xmach: i'll take that as a yes then
[10/27/09 9:14:00 PM] cb5x (cb): xmach today at 00:16
As discussed with kingofcrunk, about 25-30 FUR members (southern members over 100k)are being offered invites to NERD with 1nsane's approval, they will not be attacking you, and you will not attack them or support your former tribe mates, as that would violate the NAP NERD and 1nsane have.

It will take a day or two to get all things settled, and I need to know immediately if any of you either A) Don't want to come, and B) if you're under attack currently or recently by KV or POWERS, as i'll have to probably have some diplomatic talks with those tribes as well.

In nerd we work as a team, we coordinate both offensively and defensively, we don't back down, we honor our pacts, and we expect activity and growth from the members, we have a strict no 1500 point barb nobeling policy, this tribe is in the process of weeding out weak links. Having said that, we are also a fun tribe, we keep things light, I'm very approachable as a leader, I respond to your questions and mails daily, and we have many tools and members ready and willing to help you.

My skype is xmachTW feel free to reach me there, i'm always on it, though not always at my computer, so don't think i'm ignoring you.

For those taking the invites, WELCOME, to those not taking, well good luck.
[10/27/09 9:20:19 PM] xmach: Yeah... so?
[10/27/09 9:20:49 PM] xmach: You are declaring, because you are worried we will declare on you once they join?
[10/27/09 9:21:03 PM] xmach: I did offer you a NAP if you remember, your paranoia is your own.
[10/27/09 9:21:14 PM] cb5x (cb): No paranoia
[10/27/09 9:21:17 PM] cb5x (cb): Just fun
[10/27/09 9:22:16 PM] xmach: Well why would you paste that mail then?
[10/27/09 9:22:21 PM] xmach: What relevance does it have?
[10/27/09 9:22:37 PM] cb5x (cb): What relevance do you think it has?

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me'z read that a NERD member wanted to grow in the direction of Powers :icon_rolleyes:
Heres your chance ladies and gents :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yay, i like war

Probably one of the funniest Declarations we have yet made. If you dont laugh at this, something is wrong with you. And by simply giving me your villages, i can teach you just how funny it really it.
Amazing job Kev, truly.

DeletedUser

Now we get some fun, hopefully they put on a better show then F*U*R. Although they have been trying to reruit alot of F*U*R lately :icon_rolleyes: so we will see

DeletedUser

Probably one of the funniest Declarations we have yet made. If you dont laugh at this, something is wrong with you.

Nothing is wrong with us. This stuff is asinine. The artwork and declaration is immature and is the work of someone with a mental age of 9 or 10.

Now we get some fun,

Here's hoping the same:)

hopefully they put on a better show then F*U*R.

I am hoping you give us a fight as good as or better than SYN is putting up (now).

But I had a serious question? Aren't your lap dogs KV joining in or coming in with a declaration of their own? Or are they going to remain in the background and hope they won't get noticed:)

DeletedUser

But I had a serious question? Aren't your lap dogs KV joining in or coming in with a declaration of their own? Or are they going to remain in the background and hope they won't get noticed:)

xmach on the F*U*R refugees he intends to recruit:
[05:03:22] xmach: and they are fighting back against KV in the south

What KV do is their own business, but that statement quite obviously shows your intent to continue fighting them so don't act like we're bringing them into anything.

DeletedUser

What KV do is their own business, but that statement quite obviously shows your intent to continue fighting them so don't act like we're bringing them into anything.

Kev225 this is your 1st lie here in this thread. I remember a couple of weeks back, a number of your members and KV people sent attacks (mostly fakes at our people, or were your people testing the waters, I think?). The attacks coinciding might be a fluke, but I don't think so:). And when the attacks from your people ceased, the same happened with the attacks from KV. There's a pretty good chance you are allies, and better than 50% you are coordinating with them in this war. Not that it matters, you are all going to die.

DeletedUser

I am hoping you give us a fight as good as or better than SYN is putting up (now).

From what Ive seen, you guys are only beating SYN because Insane jumped in and kicked their asses, then you started recruiting some of them. If it was a 1 on 1, you probably would have lost. But you could have won it alone.. would have been a hard fight for you.

Anyway, POWERS will win. Unless Insane jumps in to save your tribe again.

DeletedUser

From what Ive seen, you guys are only beating SYN because Insane jumped in and kicked their asses, then you started recruiting some of them. If it was a 1 on 1, you probably would have lost. But you could have won it alone.. would have been a hard fight for you.

But wait, there are even newer recruits that w37 will find out about...

DeletedUser

From what Ive seen, you guys are only beating SYN because Insane jumped in and kicked their asses, then you started recruiting some of them.

Thanks elementelite for your confidence in us. Its touching. But then again, its no surprise because you have been saying the same stuff for weeks now in other threads. Come up with something original for once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kev225 this is your 1st lie here in this thread. I remember a couple of weeks back, a number of your members and KV people sent attacks (mostly fakes at our people, or were your people testing the waters, I think?). The attacks coinciding might be a fluke, but I don't think so:). And when the attacks from your people ceased, the same happened with the attacks from KV. There's a pretty good chance you are allies, and better than 50% you are coordinating with them in this war. Not that it matters, you are all going to die.

Not a lie, KV have their own leadership, they do as they want.

Yes they are our allies, yes we co-ordinate on players now and again, that's what allies do i have never denied that.

And xmach did say the members you plan to recruit would continue attacking KV hence you are bringing them into the conflict.

Where am i lying?

dam... i knew i'd left someone out of that picture!

DeletedUser

Thanks elementelite for your confidence in us. Its touching. But then again, its no surprise because you have been saying the same stuff for weeks now in other threads. Come up with something original for once.

If Ive been saying it for weeks, wouldn't it be original? Not changing what I say? Correct me :)

I just don't like how your tribe is run really. Too much members in so few continents..

DeletedUser

What KV do is their own business

and

they are our allies, yes we co-ordinate on players now and again

Thats what I thought:)

If Ive been saying it for weeks, wouldn't it be original? Not changing what I say?

Maybe I meant new, I think? And it wouldn't be original; just consistent on your part:).

DeletedUser

and

Thats what I thought:)

Maybe I meant new, I think? And it wouldn't be original; just consistent on your part:).

Lol. Anyway, Good luck on your tribe but I believe its unlikely you'll win unless Insane decide to help you out.

DeletedUser

Thanks elementelite, always had the feeling your sympathies/support was in the right place. NERD:)

DeletedUser

Not a lie, KV have their own leadership, they do as they want.

Yes they are our allies, yes we co-ordinate on players now and again, that's what allies do i have never denied that.

And xmach did say the members you plan to recruit would continue attacking KV hence you are bringing them into the conflict.

Where am i lying?

dam... i knew i'd left someone out of that picture!

The first case of kev manipulating chat logs. I was talking about FUR's "coordination" before the merger, you asked if they "attacked as a tribe" and i said they were fighting against KV in THE PAST. ALSO nowhere did I say that it would COntinue, on the contrary I told the members joining to let me know if they were having conflicts with POWERS of KV so I could get some diplomatic talks going with those tribes to resolve any issues...that doesnt sound anything like we're going to keep attacking them.

Why don't you cut the crap and get in-game, this war is what you wanted, you dont' need to spout lies about it to try and rally people to your cause.

DeletedUser

Hopefully Insane joins in and makes things interesting :D I'm sure they'd rather have NERD on their doorstep than Powers.