Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

If this is a 1 on 1 war, i think it will be a great war.My prediction is Powers to win though.

DeletedUser

The first case of kev manipulating chat logs. I was talking about FUR's "coordination" before the merger, you asked if they "attacked as a tribe" and i said they were fighting against KV in THE PAST. ALSO nowhere did I say that it would COntinue, on the contrary I told the members joining to let me know if they were having conflicts with POWERS of KV so I could get some diplomatic talks going with those tribes to resolve any issues...that doesnt sound anything like we're going to keep attacking them.

Why don't you cut the crap and get in-game, this war is what you wanted, you dont' need to spout lies about it to try and rally people to your cause.

How about you shush, and let the adults do the fighting, mmkay?

If you really feel the need to defend yourself publicly for words that we've 'apparently' twisted, then expect to fall. Hard.

Powers doesn't want, nor does it need public recognition, or to rally people to our cause. You know that, or at the very least, it's quite guessable. :)
Jake

DeletedUser

How long do you think this will last?..I bet 1 month? :D..in anyways..Good luck to both of them..Happy Hunting!..

DeletedUser

Who cares who said, what, where, why and when? Accept this for what it is: a declaration of war.

I like both tribes, but it seems whenever NERD is discussed in the forums, you can be sure to find xmach not far behind banging on about all sorts of things, that no one really cares about.

I don't really see the point in arguing about things. Powers made a statement of intent. Back up your skill on the battlefield, not on the forums where no one could give a shit.

I hoped the days of elaborate PnP posts and arguing back and forth stopped with Susuke getting a puppy, and Shlomzi getting a 'life'.

Good luck to both sides. It's nice to see this world finally seeing multiple wars with many people and tribes involved, rather than just a circle jerk which has been going on for far too long.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I thought that was one of the things you mentioned when you "left". Plus I also saw your "art" work, and figured that you must be spending some of the hours in the day on that, rather than on here ;)

DeletedUser

Look at a world map were not near powers really ...

The declartion waent great but still im in k44 so i cant do anything in this war accept support and we only have a few members near ye so its not really a war its ye nobling a few of are members :)

If ye can =)

DeletedUser

This should be fun... 159 members of NERD, all with 100% morale, vs. the few in Powers, who won't have such luxury... And if we all send 10 fakes, along with real attacks, but lets not count them... 159X10 = 1590 attacks to Powers. Do that once or twice a day... snowed under I believe is the term...

DeletedUser

It should be an interesting war. They only share one front so it'll be interesting to see how it all changes.

DeletedUser

Look at a world map were not near powers really ...

The declartion waent great but still im in k44 so i cant do anything in this war accept support and we only have a few members near ye so its not really a war its ye nobling a few of are members :)

If ye can =)

Shouldn't be a problem. I took out one of your members a couple weeks ago, which is what blackraven is reffering to with all the fakes from powers and kv. But as soon as my nukes were in the air he was no longer part of nerd. And this declaration is due to alot of poor recruiting on NERDs part trying to push into K62. Funny how they are trying to recruit F*U*R members now after we told them we would not coordinate with them against F*U*R. Who needs to coordinate against F*U*R anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

This should be fun... 159 members of NERD, all with 100% morale, vs. the few in Powers, who won't have such luxury... And if we all send 10 fakes, along with real attacks, but lets not count them... 159X10 = 1590 attacks to Powers. Do that once or twice a day... snowed under I believe is the term...

Oh please, thats really your strategy in all this? To survive? Go figure.

DeletedUser72655

How can people find that declaration funny :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some people know how to laugh and have a good time. Possibly could be it. What else are games for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can people find that declaration funny :icon_confused:

I dont know John, there is something dastardly appealing about it, the blatant disrespect that could be either a carefully thought out piece of propaganda to heat up the action or something done on a whim with no rhyme nore reason.

Either way however it is not the declaration that interests me, we will see what really happens, will NERD see this declaration as a opportunity to go south where they would have unlimited access to the rim or will Powers push further deeper into the core and if winning and pushing all the way up to the north (however long that takes) gaining a strategical position where they have the power (excuse pun) to attack half the world.

Lets wait and see!

DeletedUser

Have fun kickin butt to both sides.It's a game so joy to the power of NUKE!​

DeletedUser

Shouldn't be a problem. I took out one of your members a couple weeks ago, which is what blackraven is reffering to with all the fakes from powers and kv. But as soon as my nukes were in the air he was no longer part of nerd. And this declaration is due to alot of poor recruiting on NERDs part trying to push into K62. Funny how they are trying to recruit F*U*R members now after we told them we would not coordinate with them against F*U*R. Who needs to coordinate against F*U*R anyways :lol:

Well we'll see what happens i think this war will go on far a long time probly even a year =)