Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

Well we'll see what happens i think this war will go on far a long time probly even a year =)
WOW!! If the rest of NERD are as intelligent as you i think it will be alot shorter of a war....

ps. Thats if you are a NERD member (I cba to look it up)

DeletedUser

Well if you look at a world map you'll see that most of nerd arent near powers so if one tribe nobles all the other members it will take at least a year :)

And yes im a nerd member :)

DeletedUser74386

This will be a very good war. Powers is more spread out than NERD....that will be a disadvantage for them. Also, since it is obvious to NERD that POWERS has been preparing for war...that they...like SYN will initially have more noblings. Only time will tell who wins this one.

But seriously, this should be a great war......win or lose.

I tip my hat at POWERS....I didn't like the declaration....but...hey....its war.

Let's rock....

hey...I have incomings already!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

This will be a very good war. Powers is more spread out than NERD....that will be a disadvantage for them. Also, since it is obvious to NERD that POWERS has been preparing for war...that they...like SYN will initially have more noblings. Only time will tell who wins this one.

But seriously, this should be a great war......win or lose.

I tip my hat at POWERS....I didn't like the declaration....but...hey....its war.

Let's rock....

hey...I have incomings already!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We really haven't been preparing for long. Maybe a week. We were stuck between continuing against F*U*R, boring, or something else. And when Nerd started recruiting around here the choice became obvious =] and I agree this will be a good war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kev225 this is your 1st lie here in this thread. I remember a couple of weeks back, a number of your members and KV people sent attacks (mostly fakes at our people, or were your people testing the waters, I think?). The attacks coinciding might be a fluke, but I don't think so:). And when the attacks from your people ceased, the same happened with the attacks from KV. There's a pretty good chance you are allies, and better than 50% you are coordinating with them in this war. Not that it matters, you are all going to die.

.....god don't start this again. Cant you find anything better to do with your life than to start arguments up about something as petty as that?

DeletedUser

agreed. Lol theres ALWAYS a sore losser who just trys to flame the opposition. Less talk more fighting please :icon_twisted:

rofl,,these are forums where people write things:)

and fighting here is called flameing:lol:

DeletedUser74386

We really haven't been preparing for long. Maybe a week. We were stuck between continuing against F*U*R, boring, or something else. And when Nerd started recruiting around here the choice became obvious =] and I agree this will be a good war!

Hey dude.

I was like...."Sileroka, Sileroka.........where have I heard that name before." Then it hit me.......that's one of the guys that has attacks running at me right now.

It's nice to hear a friendly reply to a post. I don't post much, but I do keep up with the forum. We at NERD figured something was up after the wave of scoutings last week and then..........nothing. I am guessing that's the beginning of build up for some....I'm sure there are those with nukes upon nukes just waiting for the word GO.

Well, however it ends....I've had fun thus far. I'm always up for a good fight...and if a good rimming occurs....that's fine....i won't whine.

To the better tribe........................

Which one?

The war will decide. No matter how much talk goes on in here.

DeletedUser

Hey dude.

I was like...."Sileroka, Sileroka.........where have I heard that name before." Then it hit me.......that's one of the guys that has attacks running at me right now.

It's nice to hear a friendly reply to a post. I don't post much, but I do keep up with the forum. We at NERD figured something was up after the wave of scoutings last week and then..........nothing. I am guessing that's the beginning of build up for some....I'm sure there are those with nukes upon nukes just waiting for the word GO.

Well, however it ends....I've had fun thus far. I'm always up for a good fight...and if a good rimming occurs....that's fine....i won't whine.

To the better tribe........................

Which one?

The war will decide. No matter how much talk goes on in here.

How many ex-.:I:. members are in Nerd?

DeletedUser

Blackraven, its a game man. Were all here to have fun. Yeah I'll agree that what POWERS have been saying sounds childish, but its all to make the game more fun. If we never had anything funny going around here, this game would turn out dull and boring. You can't only play tribalwars, and have nothing funny going around.

DeletedUser30342

well, you are the one tribe they claimed to have actually beat, yet they actually merged you...

Actually no. While Nerd did beat .:I:., SYN and .:I:. had been allies for a long time. For the most part, .:I:. merged into SYN, but some of their members decided to go to Nerd or a different tribe.

DeletedUser

BlaKRaveN said:
Exactly what I am talking about. Is this the usual level of what passes for wit in Powers:icon_razz:? I mean, seriously, does Powers actually seek your kind out when it recruits?

Firstly, I was a member of Powers (and still am in spirit though I quit long ago. I shall be using the Royal 'we' when describing Powers). Are you seriously suggesting that we are wrong to recruit people based upon personalities that match as well as ingame ability. Heaven forbid that leads to communication and ultimately better teamwork. I mean, who ever heard of teambuilding! Its a testament to the guys in Powers that despite having left this world months ago I still frequently sit and chat to them all on Skype. They have turned a pokey little 5 man tribe into something which is frankly far superior to NERD; whilst retaining the basis it was founded on. Friendship, teamwork, violence and most importantly immature jokes. Any questions?

BlaKRaveN said:
1. Humour/Humor is subjective.
2. This particular exmaple of PnP is badly drawn, crude and shows no imagination.

Also just a quick mention for hypocrisy.
Humour is subjective and therefore surely can only be judged on its merits by those who are knowledgable about its subject?
Yet you say you are too mature for this piece of PnP....so are claiming to not be knowledgable on the subject as you have outgrown it.
However you then proceed to judge this piece of Humour as though you were knowledgable about it.
Thus meaning either you are a hypocrite or you are 8 years old(applying your own bar as the standard of course...judge others as you wish to be judged.)

Furthermore and perhaps most importantly:
Look at the size of that thing!

DeletedUser

hey hey...
im with nerd...
but i will say goodluck to both sides...
war is a war...
and tw is a game...
so lets all just enjoy it...
^_^

DeletedUser

Lol BlaKRaveN just got pwned

*Sigh*. Saphira bear with me but in the future, remember a wall of text in response does not invariably mean anybody got pawned:icon_smile:.

Are you seriously suggesting that we are wrong to recruit people based upon personalities that match as well as ingame ability.

I don't know about this "personality" and as for for his ingame capabilities, time will tell. I was commenting about the g--- and "shemale", which I think as a response to a post, is asinine. I guess, having many different kinds of people in a tribe has its positives, and I can agree with you there. But I have my doubts about the ones who's instinctive response to a post they disagree with is confined to f--, g-- etc.

And for the 2nd part of your post, I am surprised. I assume English is your first language, right? I therefore would think you would understand the meaning of the terms you use, such as, "hypocrisy" and "subjective"? In the future, try very hard to resist the temptation to use words you are not familiar with or atleast consult a dictionary before doing so. I mean for Christ's sakes, what else am I supposed to think of a sentence like this

Humour is subjective and therefore surely can only be judged on its merits by those who are knowledgable about its subject?

LOL^^.

Stick to what you are good at and leave the logic and arguments to the ones with the equipment for it. Thank you.

PS. And Saphira, maybe this is what you meant by getting pwned:).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, Blakraven, for someone who seems to be practically dead in-game, you're quite the loudmouth here. :)

I mean, seriously, look at what you've written in the past two posts. You've used personality of some Powers players to put them down, and, more recently in Sneggy's case, his use of English. I'd like to ask, is there anything else you can actually say that actually refers to the game, please? The readers I assume are getting bored shitless of comments from someone who's simply all talk.

I don't mind a good put-down, whoever it is, but I think it's just pure naivety when you completely ignore what's been done in-game (Past declarations, TWstats, Heck, even a reference to the 'Scoutings' we apparently did last week), and put them down because they haven't used the correct grammar, yet perhaps everyone reading can understand the gist of. And yet you still dare to call it logic?

I'm beginning to think that this is the only sort of resistance that Powers are to expect - A declaration deemed immature by the NERD faithful, and below them.

You're a joke. You really are.

Don't let my bias fool you. This response would be the same, even if it wasn't Powers vs NERD. Or, as you and xmach appear to deem it - The Retards vs NERD.

FYI, if you're going to continue being ignorant when responding to this, (Or 'mature', whatever you believe you can call yourself), I can tell you I have the personality of an antisocial prick. So, exploit that, if you will. :)

I'm following the responses in this declaration to see some genuine arguments. As are the other readers, neutral or biased. And all we're getting is someone who's actually trying to look high-class/pompous, for a reason I feel that no one can really grasp. Maturity? Comparing your responses here to that crude drawing, I think we're at a stalemate on which is the more immature here.

Eagerly awaiting your response/put-down on my personality, or my use of English as a second language. Or, god forbid, something else completely unrelated to the game. :)
Jake