Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

wow , so much has changed since my last login .. grats to nerd for coming out victorious ..sorry i couldnt have been of help when it was mostly needed. Powers were and are suxors , period :D

DeletedUser

I've already told xmach that he can contact me on skype if he wants to smooth things over:icon_wink:

Let me break it down for you, so that even Powaz can understand;

1. No one will be contacting you on Skype or smoothing (?) things over. Understand?

2. All the Powaz in K53, K62 and K63 have to die or gift their villages to NERD.

3. You and some of the other Flowaz Powaz have to publically proclaim the greatness of xmach, recognize his genius here on the externals (in other words, kiss his :icon_razz:)and renounce the crap you have said about him and his tribe here.

4. I will get back to you, when I have talked to the others or can think up more conditions:lol:

DeletedUser

Let me break it down for you, so that even Powaz can understand;

1. No one will be contacting you on Skype or smoothing (?) things over. Understand?

2. All the Powaz in K53, K62 and K63 have to die or gift their villages to NERD.

3. You and some of the other Flowaz Powaz have to publically proclaim the greatness of xmach, recognize his genius here on the externals (in other words, kiss his :icon_razz:)and renounce the crap you have said about him and his tribe here.

4. I will get back to you, when I have talked to the others or can think up more conditions:lol:

BlaKRaVeN

You are appalling.

Defeat, was focused around four things:

1. Lack of leadership.
2. Defectors to ~SA~.
3. ~SA~'s advance.
4. NERD pushing back into K62 which was formerly 60% their dominance.

And i don't care what any other players say, Powers no longer exists, that counts as a defeat. Odd as it may sound the NERD war actually kept a lot of us far more interested for far longer than would otherwise have been the case, players kept returning to have one last go at NERD which i found hilarious. Far more than ending Powers before it's time you guys actually extended the tribes lifespan significantly.

That said even at the end, your contribution to the collapse was far less than i expected, i can safely say that 90% of the issues were cause by a mixture of boredom, unforced inactivity and ~SA~. That stats quite complimentary to yourselves as well, 90% is perhaps not high enough.

We're quite confident that as players we're better than you, you get zero respect for existing longer than anyone, you're still an 8th of the size of my first account which i left several months ago and with 50% internal conquers on your behind i find you as a player pathetic.

I've spoken to xmach, as i thought it ironic our tribes are so close on w47 and admitted I'm impressed at his leadership abilities and keeping NERD together through all the bad times. I'm also wondering how it's going to turn out when i personally won't have to move my account through 3K's to get to a NERD player this time and you have a very limited time to turtle up. :icon_wink:

That all said, nice victory NERD, nice victory Blak, I'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser

blakraven is just yanking your chains, and doing a good job of it it seems.

If ex-powers players want cleared refugee status, they can come to me, i'm not going out of my way to help powers players.

Kev, you're still manipulating, k62 was never actualyl nerd considering the spies you had there to start with, soon as they switched to powers, you had the majority, so the majority control of k62 was always directly or indirectly controlled by powers, during the war.

DeletedUser

^^^Uhmmm, what xmach said:)

And, kev225 another boring and repetitive post, *Yawn* seriously, dude?

Though have to agree that I have way too many internal nobles. Which is why I have to make it a point to chase after your former tribesmates villages, ASAP, to improve my stats and impress you:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^Uhmmm, what xmach said:)

And, kev225 another boring and repetitive post, *Yawn* seriously, dude?

Funny Blak, how could it be repetitive if he is talking about the reasons for Power's disbandment, defeat, and about his player's activity?
He has never posted about that before :icon_confused:
It's not like you can even get ANY proof whatsoever that he did, his posts are laid out right there before you if you did some research.

Nice post kev, good to see you post again, and I am glad you are unbanned.

DeletedUser

Funny Blak, how could it be repetitive if he is talking about the reasons for Power's disbandment, defeat, and about his player's activity?
He has never posted about that before

Its repetitive because all of his tribesmates have been posting the same drivel over and over again. Just look at the posts by the other Powaz members here on this thread. Its like all of you are spouting from the same handbook. Its boring. If only you had bothered to actually pay attention to the posts on this thread?

I thought you had left. Even saw your goodbye thread? Puhleez buzz off and entertain someone else with your wit and 'facts'.

PS. Powaz we iz coming:)

DeletedUser71776

makes m wish i stayed in the world :( hopefully i can do this god i orld 51