Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

Us merging in the tribe 100% is not the same thing as you recruiting and merging in scum or powers members.

100% tribe split off from pRo on their own weeks ago. They were not attacked by pRo and there was no refugee issue. NERD is not prohibited by our NAP to merge in tribes. Especially considering their location on the map.

We've yet to determine our response to this blatent disrespect, it will be discussed and weighed.

Not only 100%, but you also took another player from our tribe which he has mostly K53 villages (so I assume he felt vulnerable and joined you to feel safe :/). I think its more disrespecful to recruit so many players in our K's to overcome one of those and take almost half of another. You still took the villages, so thats a good enough excuse for me mate.

DeletedUser

You people are hypocrites...
SCUM disbanded what did you (pRo) do about it?
You recruited them apart from 2 (Ewerks and Philk)

Now, who did you recruit who were our refugees and/or in our home K's - K44/45

Mr..Yeti1
jon tilling
qawsedzxc123321
ludus9

So now pRo does it again ...

Hahahahahahaha love it Stotty. If you feel that pRo are so hypocritical, do something about it in game..

DeletedUser

Couldn't resist:)

Code:
[IMG]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz333/BlaKRaveN/Decorated%20images/UntilJune-SoundofDefeat.jpg[/IMG]

DeletedUser

I was duke of 100%. I left pro.created tribe called 100% and my loyal friends left pro and joined me.we fought together for a long time .
100% had dominance of k53 fo a while and then lost it when one of pros left/joined pro again.
Difference
between pro and 100%. In k53 was 20 villages and that's hardly a dominance!

Players from 100% were the ones who who were fighting in k53 and k54 for a long time and hve gained dominance in k54-53 for pro.

Now I decided to merge with nerd coz we were bored and wanted to experience other side of all this mess.
I was fighting nerd since I've joined this world,first as SYN and then as a Pro.

I contacted xmach n we merged!
If anyone have a problem with one tribe merge with another one that's your problem.
I would say if u lose dominance in you own K then go an regain it!!!!
If anyone fancy it pls come forward.I'll create another 100% and u can have ur try!!!

Hackervirus

Couldn't resist:)

Code:
[IMG]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz333/BlaKRaveN/Decorated%20images/UntilJune-SoundofDefeat.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Blak. Powers didn't lose to NErd Nor SA. I like you. I know you will try to take a credit and try to look powers bad since u were our enemy.

But i will explain you what really happen. We lost to real life.. Powers only have like less than 20 active members. And yea, basicly, we can't run as a tribe anymore.. so we merged into pro/cola. 

Just explaination. Accept it or not is your choice. 

Note- u guys just too k62 back that you lost. So... you guys aren't really wining. SA is :D..

they gain over 4 continent during this war and u guys gain 0.. :P..

not trying to make u look bad... just telling the facts

LATEr anyway.. good luck with this game dude.

DeletedUser

Hackervirus there are several reasons I believe that we have won this war is because;

u guys just too k62 back that you lost.

We took back or are in the process of successfully taking back K62 is one reason why I think that we won this war. Taking back what you lost during a war is part of winning a war. In this game and also in RL:icon_biggrin:

2. And finally NERD is still here and it's Powaz that has disbanded and merged into pRo & Cola. From where I and many of many mates are standing, what it looks like is an attempt to escape from this war. The final reason why I believe that NERD is on the winning side of the war.

3. And we are coming after each and every Powaz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in my opinion whichever tribe has a sufficient amount of conquers against the other tribe before the merge wins

Hackervirus

Then it would be powers win .. If u look at total conquer. I still have big amount of gap against nerd conquer me alone.

Anyway.. Blak.. Did u try to read my post? I said we have last then 20 members. We are becoming like scum.

And the fact that u say u r going to take another k.. I would love to see it. I will check w37 map often xD

And yea.. The disband would make us lost the war and become refugee technically..
But anyones with brain knows we didn't lose to nerd nor SA :D

peace

DeletedUser

Hackervirus, I quote a post I made back in December 2009 regarding this war. Its funny but what I wrote back then is really appropriate in terms of the discussion we are having right now. The bolded part is originally bolded. Please read:icon_razz:

BlaKRaveN
This is going to be a long war. NERD is going to be around after all of you have left due to 'RL' issues or whatever excuse you come up with to justify abandoning this war. NERD is going to hunt each of you down, there will be no mercy, rim you and take your territory. You have no idea, what you have unleashed. Persist in your daydreams.

And this is another post I made in early February, when NERD began attacking Powaz. Focus on the bolded (not bolded in original post)parts:)

BlaKRaveN
Regarding the war, I think, now that NERD has no more distractions and more proximate threats, can finally devote its full attention to the war with Powers. Not only that, but for the first time, we are shifting to a more offensive mode of play. I think we will be seeing a more offensive style of play from NERD and also a shift in the stats.

This war will be heating up and become much more exciting. To be honest, and this may be due to my own biases, but I don't really think Powers will make a real fight of it. I foresee the disbanding of Powers "due to RL stuff and issues", and, not at all because of their enemies *yawn* and running/seeking refuge in other tribes. And screaming and arguing in the externals that Powers was leading in captures and so even if they disbanded it wasn't because of any war or their enemies:)

I really hope this doesn't happen because I and many other NERDs really want to bring the fight to Powers. Plus, I hate Powers and would love to see Powers eat their words. Meh, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Its eerie but its almost like I have a sixth sense about these things:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71776

we are still here, we merged into a tribe becuase most players left powers to joni ~SA~. think of it this way. the tribe was divided so the pansies went to ~SA~ and those with fighting spirit went to PRO. Powers isnt defeated until EVERY SINGLE POWERS MEMBER IS RIMMED

DeletedUser

we are still here, we merged into a tribe becuase most players left powers to joni ~SA~. think of it this way. the tribe was divided so the pansies went to ~SA~ and those with fighting spirit went to PRO. Powers isnt defeated until EVERY SINGLE POWERS MEMBER IS RIMMED

I meant the tribe hasn't disbanded. 2 players are still chilling in it:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

rubbish>>>>>>> powers merged therefore there is no one to fight nerd and that mean NERD won,simply,,, no need stupid excuses about REAL LIFE and Other BS. if real life got to ya and u have to quit or u just went inactive as a tribe... one way or the other is still a defeat!

DeletedUser

Well, their active players are still here, so in a way POWERS are still here but under new Tags.

However, considering NERD and ~SA~ were both beating POWERS for the while POWERS still had 60 odd members during the war then NERD and ~SA~ have the victory. Without the other, I don't think they would have done as well as they did.

DeletedUser

Blak. Powers didn't lose to NErd Nor SA. But i will explain you what really happen. We lost to real life..

Exactly. When players see the game getting boring and that their tribe is dreadful, they do one of two things.

a) They merge into another tribe, which only happens when there are good tribes around

or

b) Players quit the game entirely

However, everyone battles real life. You could call it a second factor that acts upon tribes all the time. They are fighting with enemies, but also fighting to withhold members. It's like a country at war who must deal with the economy while fighting the war.

DeletedUser80176

i will agree with hackervirus...

we did not beat them :icon_cry:
how can we win if they changed tribes and almost disbanded before we even wipe them off the map of world 37 :icon_cry: damn....

oh well....atleast we got ourselves new villas and a lil bit of expansion route :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Powers was defeated. Anyone can stay in a tag to keep it alive, but it doens't change anything, the group/tribe known as powers has been decimated, and spread on the winds to new tribes. You are not unique powers, you are like practically every other tribe that fought NERD, you come into the war with big talk, ignore what i tell you IS GOING TO HAPPEN brag about your early nobling advantage, and then run for the hills as soon as things get rough.

The strength and power of a tribe has long been misinterpreted to be synonymous with its ranking. This is not the case. As i told powers leaders from the start, they had no idea what they were getting themselves into. As i told them every time they thought they had us beat as their allies/friends entered the war one at a time, you can't beat a tribe that has more heart than you do. Yes corny as it sounds, the power of the tribe comes down to its heart. And by heart i mean its dedication, loyalty, and community. Dirty mailing tricks, spying tricks, PnP propaganda are all great tools to use against weak or vulnerable tribes, but they dont' mean shit when employed against a tribe that KNOWS its better than you. Every NERD KNEW we were a better tribe than POWERS, did you have stonger player..probably on average..did you have better leaders? Absolutly not, as truly good leaders don't abandon their mates mid-war, and the RL excuse is hardly valid considering the amount of time some of those same leaders still spend playing TW in other worlds.

Powers you had a decent run, but you were doomed from the start, for your tribe made its decisions in this game hastily and heavily influenced by arrogance with little effort put into researching exactly what the consequences were, and who you were going up against. Or perhaps you're just guilty of buying into the lame propaganda of the previous tribes that tried to drag NERD's name thru the mud, instead of noticing the end results of the conflicts between NERD and those other tribes.

Running to pRo or COLA won't save you. If any of you had the courage to come to me and NERD and acknowledge your defeat and mistakes, there's a fairly good chance we'd have accepted your surrender and give you clearance of refugee status. Running and hiding in other tribes, pretending like your tribe was not defeated however, is not going to get you a pardon, and just delays the inevitable. In fact the merging of powers was entirely unnecessary, if your leaders had the fortitude to surrender as they should have, like men, your tribe may still exist today...but now powers just joins the long list of failed tribes that couldn't live up to its own hype.

DeletedUser

Powers was defeated. Anyone can stay in a tag to keep it alive, but it doens't change anything, the group/tribe known as powers has been decimated, and spread on the winds to new tribes. You are not unique powers, you are like practically every other tribe that fought NERD, you come into the war with big talk, ignore what i tell you IS GOING TO HAPPEN brag about your early nobling advantage, and then run for the hills as soon as things get rough.

The strength and power of a tribe has long been misinterpreted to be synonymous with its ranking. This is not the case. As i told powers leaders from the start, they had no idea what they were getting themselves into. As i told them every time they thought they had us beat as their allies/friends entered the war one at a time, you can't beat a tribe that has more heart than you do. Yes corny as it sounds, the power of the tribe comes down to its heart. And by heart i mean its dedication, loyalty, and community. Dirty mailing tricks, spying tricks, PnP propaganda are all great tools to use against weak or vulnerable tribes, but they dont' mean shit when employed against a tribe that KNOWS its better than you. Every NERD KNEW we were a better tribe than POWERS, did you have stonger player..probably on average..did you have better leaders? Absolutly not, as truly good leaders don't abandon their mates mid-war, and the RL excuse is hardly valid considering the amount of time some of those same leaders still spend playing TW in other worlds.

Powers you had a decent run, but you were doomed from the start, for your tribe made its decisions in this game hastily and heavily influenced by arrogance with little effort put into researching exactly what the consequences were, and who you were going up against. Or perhaps you're just guilty of buying into the lame propaganda of the previous tribes that tried to drag NERD's name thru the mud, instead of noticing the end results of the conflicts between NERD and those other tribes.

Running to pRo or COLA won't save you. If any of you had the courage to come to me and NERD and acknowledge your defeat and mistakes, there's a fairly good chance we'd have accepted your surrender and give you clearance of refugee status. Running and hiding in other tribes, pretending like your tribe was not defeated however, is not going to get you a pardon, and just delays the inevitable. In fact the merging of powers was entirely unnecessary, if your leaders had the fortitude to surrender as they should have, like men, your tribe may still exist today...but now powers just joins the long list of failed tribes that couldn't live up to its own hype.

Every tribe that has gone away while warring NERD has always had outside tribes also warring it.

We never had any allies enter the war. While the merge may seem to reassert old claims, PSP never existed as a coalition. We did not share any forums. I will take the RL excuses as this is just a game. Players need to learn this and pull themselves out of this trap sooner or later if their RL starts to hit some rough patches.

The decision was made by a drunk duke, and he admitted to being drunk :p I think we had a decent run, especially for players who actually had this as their first world :icon_wink:

I would have talked to you, but last I checked, you weren't on speaking terms with us :icon_redface: Just because 2 tribes are warring doesn't disallow friendly chit-chat:) You were informed of the merge, as I saw from skype chats from you talking to some pRo leaders, so don't say it was a surprise. If you had actually wanted to stop it, you could have contacted me or another duke. Powers needed to merge for many reasons: leaders having no time, too many wars, betrayals by frontline players, loss of frontline players to RL/bans, you bet the drift :icon_razz:

If you truly want to talk about ways to stop attacks on my ex-members, hit me up on skype. I have told them to stick to the NAP.

DeletedUser71776

hey xmach are you seriously going to start spamming the threads again? it got old REAL quick