Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

tbh, your post's just annoy me..even just your pressence lurking around the externals irritates me greatly.

I know. And in case you haven't realised thats my purpose here:icon_razz: Atleast I'm doing one thing right:)

you seem to spend more time on the externals than in-game

"seem" is right. Compared to time I spend ingame, I spend very little time on the forums:icon_razz: Hard to believe, but its the truth:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well i dont know what you do in-game but it sure doesn't look like you play.

DeletedUser

well i dont know what you do in-game but it sure doesn't look like you play.

Yeah, and you should know right:icon_razz: Anyways, I were you, I would stop obsessing about my growth rate, and worry about your own survival.

DeletedUser

i know where i am heading :) . NERD is sitting quite uncomfortably between some very powerful tribes... i would watch the map quite closly if i were you. :D

DeletedUser

i know where i am heading :) .

Where exactly? Or are you going to turn chicken like the rest of your buddies and try to escape from this war?

NERD is sitting quite uncomfortably between some very powerful tribes... i would watch the map quite closly if i were you. :D

Atleast I won't chicken out:lol:

DeletedUser

Way I see it, we have won the 1st phase of this war.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll say that this war was a draw. If anyone defeated Powers, it was either ~SA~ or rl.

DeletedUser

Yet again people are not going to give NERD any credit. They outlasted you. GET OVER IT!!! Admit they were the better tribe and be done.

DeletedUser

I'll say that this war was a draw. If anyone defeated Powers, it was either ~SA~ or rl.

Just give it dude, NERD was the original tribe at war with POWERS and did unexpected damage, just say good work to them and be done with it.

DeletedUser

6f1cc7a5c6b34e55b306692fe2811270

Just won a battle with our friends in ~SA~. The war isn't over yet, I think?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reading between the lines, it appears PRO are declaring on NERD?

The ex Powers guys slating them - and Pro inviting refugees?

DeletedUser

Ah... :) seems how it is coming across?

What will happen ref the NERD refugees then?

Will Pro do the right thing?

DeletedUser

The right thing hmm? The right thing is different to each person's point of views. To us, the right thing was honouring our alliance with POWERS and recruiting some of their actives when their leadership decided it was necessary.

DeletedUser

The right thing hmm? The right thing is different to each person's point of views. To us, the right thing was honouring our alliance with POWERS and recruiting some of their actives when their leadership decided it was necessary.

ergo..you will not respect Nerd's refugee claims - and are effectively declaring? :)

Hackervirus

Ok I am gonna be very honest here and say what u think..

Nerd and SA.. You both serve a credit. sA did more work lateely but nerd has been fighting us for a long period of time.

So I give my respect to both tribe.

But the true force that defeated powers is Real Life. I myself is also hitting with that force rite now. Trying to overcoming it but expect the worst. I am really Sad to see all my friends that I had for a whole year goes one by one.

Sorry but I took tribalwars as my reallife an my rl as a 2nd life. Now it seem like I am gonna follow the road my friends took.

Just One thing! Powers rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will misss all the powers... Expeciallu SIlEroka! , cb5x.., mode!, keV, peters!, dj..., evizzz, jidge!..... :) u guys were my truefriend.

Sorry if my post is really unorganize.. I want to say more but it seem I don't have time... :(

Note- I am not quiting.. Just might be quiting soon without saying goodbye.. So take this as my goodbye for later ::

<3 tribalwars..