Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

Slayer438, forget the Flowaz Powaz crybabies. They are inconsistent and unwilling to accept that other forum users might have their own opinions and perspective on this war. which might not necessarily tally with the Flowaz Powaz perspective regarding this war.

Needless to say this is a typical Flowaz Powaz ploy. If you are not with them or supporting them, then your opinion is to be disregarded. My advice, don't pay attention to them and disregard their crap.

Didn't you used to flame us for being childish and insulting?

Yet here you are with crybabies, Flowaz Powaz, etc.

At least I know I'm immature and don't try to take the moral high undeservedly like you do with almost every post.

When you've done a tenth of what I've done in world 37, then I'll start regard your opinion as worthwhile and pay attention to your crap. As it is, all you get is tag n' stack you noob.

DeletedUser

Didn't you used to flame us for being childish and insulting?

Yet here you are with crybabies, Flowaz Powaz, etc.

Flowaz Powaz is a nickname for your tribe. I don't consider it an insult and its not meant as such. It's funny and sardonic. And I didn't coin it:icon_sad:, credit for that goes to an awesome NERD.

At least I know I'm immature and don't try to take the moral high undeservedly like you do with almost every post.

I know you are. And I can't help it if I always find myself on the moral highground:icon_razz:.

When you've done a tenth of what I've done in world 37, then I'll start regard your opinion as worthwhile and pay attention to your crap. As it is, all you get is tag n' stack you noob.

A tenth? I mean but seriously what have you done? You used to lead a top 5/10 tribe and now you are back again. The tribe you are leading/used to lead, is in the process of slowly losing a war against NERD and ~SA~. (And please don't bore me and the others here to death, by quoting ODD and ODA stats out of context).

As for the nobles you have tagged, I have done it before too and its not really that impressive. I have tagged and killed nobles from your tribesmates and from a few others too(every time, while sitting accounts), but never felt the need to brag about it on these forums. With the exception of our own forums or to the NERD barons:icon_redface:. And you know another reason why I don't publicise it? Because I want to continue doing so:icon_biggrin:

And again this is a typical Flowaz Powaz ploy, I mean this was about whether a forum user from a neutral tribe had the right to express his opinion here and straight away (because you know thats not a viable argument for you), you and yours try to completely change the subject and make it a comparison of ingame acheivment. Lame, pathetic but as always to be expected from you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

make it a comparison of ingame acheivment. Lame, pathetic but as always to be expected from you and yours.

And here i thought this was a forum of a game, you want to discuss something other than ingame then try the general section.

DeletedUser

kev225

Kev225 Dont usally get involved in these forums, but after reading countless reply's by you, you kinda strike me as someone rather pompous

DeletedUser

Date: October 28th, 05:01

Year: (2009)

Powers declares on NERD.

Current date:
10 March, 2010

DeletedUser

Not only that, he has an ego.

Kev what the hell are you talking about?

Team 1: Those that left
DJohnson
islavi
EP Poison
Royliam
Total Villages: 380

Team 2: Excluding some top 5 due to them obviously doing very well.
Shaun Alvering
Badgerblue
blar4
DJ-slapHead
achilis009
chadakuk42
Total Villages: 1282

[spoil]DJohnson
Side 1:
Players: DJohnson

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~ NERD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 7
Difference: 11

islavi
Side 1:
Players: islavi

Side 2:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 36
Difference: 1

EP-Poison

Side 1:
Players: EP Poison

Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 25
Difference: 19

Everybody:

Side 1:
Players: EP Poison DJohnson islavi Royliam608

Side 2:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 68
Difference: 7

Let's take a look at some members still in Powers:team 2.
Side 1:
Players: Shaun Alvering Badgerblue blar4 DJ-slapHead achilis009 chadakuk42

Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~ NERD -13D- -13DS-

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 28
Difference: 44

Again: |Kev|(Peter freakin' Rogers baby!!!): we lose players who aren't contributing

What the hell are you talking about? Explain this to me.

[18:22:27] |Kev|(Peter freakin' Rogers baby!!!): those in Powers are for the most part loyal
[18:22:34] |Kev|(Peter freakin' Rogers baby!!!): we aren't fucked
[18:22:37] |Kev|(Peter freakin' Rogers baby!!!): those players suck

Why would you allow players in your tribe that suck? I don't understand? Or is it just because we left Powers and your ego can't handle that?

[18:22:11] |Kev|(Peter freakin' Rogers baby!!!): there are several people who will never be allowed back in Powers

Because we'll want to join the tribe we left for reasons we won't make public. I better tell ~SA~ they'll be expecting me to stay with them now.[/spoil]

Just threw this together quick cause I was kinda shocked seein the stats you showed, then realized it was just a sad twist on your part...

[spoil]
untitled.jpg
[/spoil]

Why don't you pick a team 2 that is around the same distance as team 1 from the frontline instead of the furthest possible choices...

DeletedUser

Haha, hacking is real classy:icon_eek: Atleast lose with some dignity.

DeletedUser

Black and white
White and black
i like to take
until the moon

If u are white
a good resources haul u can get
If u are black
i'll send my little nuke

Im Blackraven
and i like UCB
i attack all colours
cuz i like u attack me

DeletedUser

At Dj and SPF, no problem, someone apparently had a hacking issue. Not me. A friend.

@Mode23, nice having you back dude. Too bad, about what happened:p Plus, please for my sake and everyone else on here, puhleez leave the wit and the poetry to the ones who have the equipment and also can rhyme and make sense at the same time? Thank you:)

DeletedUser

Blak as a fellow tribesman please dont accuse anyone of doing anything when you have no proof. Yes one of our players has had their account hacked ticket raised etc but would have to have been someone really dumb to login with their own ip but who knows.

What we do know though was it wasnt some upset coplayer because the player concerned doesnt have any

Something tells me though that the guilty party was probably upset to find they didnt have the permissions to disband our tribe lol. On a personel note I didnt really want to discuss this on the forums such things are better handled with discretion but I cant stand by and see even my enemies accused of things without any proof

DeletedUser

Blak as a fellow tribesman please dont accuse anyone of doing anything when you have no proof. Yes one of our players has had their account hacked ticket raised etc but would have to have been someone really dumb to login with their own ip but who knows.

What we do know though was it wasnt some upset coplayer because the player concerned doesnt have any

Something tells me though that the guilty party was probably upset to find they didnt have the permissions to disband our tribe lol. On a personel note I didnt really want to discuss this on the forums such things are better handled with discretion but I cant stand by and see even my enemies accused of things without any proof

I heard about it last night from a different player. If you do obtain proof that it was anyone near me, I will help you rim them. As has been stated by just about every player on this world, hacking=bad.

Zschech

ye I think Hackers are the only subject that everyone agrees on - a big firm NO and get out the game

DeletedUser

Actually there's also a few other things we all agree on
1. My posts are witty and a joy to read
2. Not to mention entertaining
3. NERDs are GODS
4. Powaz is Evilz

You know I'm joking right? Well not completely:)

DeletedUser

tbh, your post's just annoy me..even just your pressence lurking around the externals irritates me greatly.

you seem to spend more time on the externals than in-game.