Powers declares on NERD

DeletedUser

ergo..you will not respect Nerd's refugee claims - and are effectively declaring? :)

I personally don't care for NERD's refugee claim, they recruited in K53 and K54 (our Home continents) and now they own one of those because of that recruitment, did we whine on the externals for it? No.

Only problem I see from recruiting POWERS was ~SA~'s point of view from it, I feel bad that we took in refugees from them, but I don't care for NERD's opinion right now.

DeletedUser

I personally don't care for NERD's refugee claim, they recruited in K53 and K54 (our Home continents) and now they own one of those because of that recruitment, did we whine on the externals for it? No.

Only problem I see from recruiting POWERS was ~SA~'s point of view from it, I feel bad that we took in refugees from them, but I don't care for NERD's opinion right now.

well, i couldnt say ref Nerd recruiting in the past as i wasnt around -

but um.. my only point was - from what i read, it appears since Powers are in disarray - that ... whatever is said ... -

by the simple Fact of Pro inviting refugees - and from what you say clearly above ... and indeed many other things said - that it appears you are effectively declaring on NERD -

whether today, or tommorow, or shortly?

If you will not call refugees.. refugees, from either ~SA~ or NERD - i'd assume both parties will naturally have no choice but to consider it effecitvely a Declaration.

Whether today..or shortly thereafter - the point is very clear to both, and indeed us all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

since im kinda of a sideline player in this ordeal ill say this blue eyed. i dont see pro declaring anything on nerd, i see you trying to pressure pro into getting rid of so called refugees.

If these players are so called refugees blue, please show w37 the attack reports of your clearings and or ennoblements on the players that have joined pro. if you can not produce facts to back up your claim id say stop while your ahead, now i do kinda understand your point.

refugees of war, totally understandable. but from what i have seen as whom pro has invited, they havent been attacked by nerd, and if you have never attacked them. you can not call them refugees, they way your talking, id say it is you and nerd that is declaring. not pro declaring

DeletedUser

Well Bratster..i was just curious, as to the thinking :)

At 1ns4n3, we tend to view anyone in an enemy tribe invited by another tribe as refugees regardless on principle - always have - always will ... unless agreed in advance of any move.

Perhaps we are 'old fashioned'?

How ~SA~ or NERD view it i could not tell you. :)

But looking at it.. like you, pretty neutrally,

and more specifically, considering the tone of what has been written here ref NERD ...

it just comes across as essentially a declaration -

Hope that clarifies my question -and curiousity

Best Blue

DeletedUser

its safe to say we in nerd view them as refugees and Pro leadership were notified as such when news of their possible merge was leaked to us before it happened.

DeletedUser

well we have it as it stands, im curious as to whom is declaring. especially since NERD seems so obessed with these so called fugitives

DeletedUser

This is the way I see it. I have to say I like my chicken. And nobody takes away my (or for that matter) my friends chicken, right from under our noses. Or the chicken doesn't suddenly show signs of life, and sprint away. Not after all that effort. And finally, the opinions of the chicken don't matter, in situations like this, right? I hope that throws some light on the matter:)

And again, congrats to NERD and the awesome dudes & girls in ~SA~.

DeletedUser

Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 11
Difference: 67

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 605,139
Side 2: 97,568
Difference: 507,571

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,761
Difference: 9,761

image.php

DeletedUser

These are the more correct stats I think for the last 24hrs. And I have still missed 2 Flowaz? That is, they aren't included in the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players: Zschech andybunyan jidge2782

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 12
Difference: 68

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 616,793
Side 2: 107,200
Difference: 509,593

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170,147
Difference: 170,147

image.php

Zschech

Well done your tribe has finally managed to re-noble the villages that got nobled off of you from the big Powers op a few months ago, that is a well done to xmach anyway as he was the only one to do anything against me

DeletedUser

Well done your tribe has finally managed to re-noble the villages that got nobled off of you from the big Powers op a few months ago, that is a well done to xmach anyway as he was the only one to do anything against me

Translation=Blah, blah, blah. Why can't a chicken have the last word? Your attacks and captures don't mean anything.Sorry thats what I got from your post:)

Zschech

Translation=Blah, blah, blah. Why can't a chicken have the last word? Your attacks and captures don't mean anything.Sorry thats what I got from your post:)

you have no idea do you

but then again I guess that is what you get from someone who only takes pleasure out of watching all his tribemates do the work

and where did I say the attacks and captures didn't mean anything, I didn't write that and I didn't even imply that so just read everything more carefully and think about what you write

again big up to Xmach for the work and troops he put into it

Stotty2009

You people are hypocrites...
SCUM disbanded what did you (pRo) do about it?
You recruited them apart from 2 (Ewerks and Philk)

Now, who did you recruit who were our refugees and/or in our home K's - K44/45

Mr..Yeti1
jon tilling
qawsedzxc123321
ludus9

So now pRo does it again ...

DeletedUser

Look where jon tilling is atm :)
But anyway, we're not being hypocrits, I (or my tribe for that matter) clearly didn't bring that recruitment up until people started whining about us recruiting POWERS members (refugees) from NERD and ~SA~.

1. you guys recruited in our K's, so much that it resulted in a takeover of K53 and a lot of K54, not through nobling, but recruitment.
2. We recruited those players you listed, one of which is now in R.L. and the others I couldn't be bothered to check, but thats only 400k points in K44, which is nothing compared to the rest of that continent. K45, thats a joke, NERD doesn't own it. R.L. currently does, and we owned probably 1/4 of it (R.L. owning 2/4 and NERD owning about 1/4 as well) until jon tilling left us to join R.L. when he apparently got attacks from them (keep him, we don't need noobs).
3. We did recruit refugees, but that did not affect any dominace in any of your home K's.

DeletedUser

Look where jon tilling is atm :)
But anyway, we're not being hypocrits, I (or my tribe for that matter) clearly didn't bring that recruitment up until people started whining about us recruiting POWERS members (refugees) from NERD and ~SA~.

1. you guys recruited in our K's, so much that it resulted in a takeover of K53 and a lot of K54, not through nobling, but recruitment.
2. We recruited those players you listed, one of which is now in R.L. and the others I couldn't be bothered to check, but thats only 400k points in K44, which is nothing compared to the rest of that continent. K45, thats a joke, NERD doesn't own it. R.L. currently does, and we owned probably 1/4 of it (R.L. owning 2/4 and NERD owning about 1/4 as well) until jon tilling left us to join R.L. when he apparently got attacks from them (keep him, we don't need noobs).
3. We did recruit refugees, but that did not affect any dominace in any of your home K's.

This may sound convincing but its not the truth and element knows it too. He's just counting on the fact that nobody will bother to check on his so called facts. What he's trying to do here is twist the facts and attempt to whitewash what pRo has done again.

These are the facts;

1. At present, pRo and Cola have recruited Powers and (1 or 2 Ramit) members that NERD have been fighting for a long time. ~SA~ has been fighting them too.

2. In the past, pRo also did the same with several SCUM members, a tribe that NERD was also fighting. In fact, many of these people were recruited while attacks were landing on their villages.

3. pRo has made it a habit to disregard, disrespect and stab NERD in the back. Both the examples I cite are ample proof of this.

4. Element says/implies in (pRo's defence?) that NERD has done the same in the past. And he makes reference to K53 and K54. But this happens to be a complete joke and goddamn lie because he knows and we all know that the situation is completely different.

5.. We recruited in K53 and K54. Yes. But we have never recruited people that pRo was attacking or was at war with. Thats a fact. NERD would never recruit people that pRo was warring or attacking because we respect our fellow tribes and relations we have with them. pRo ofcourse doesn't, Atleast not with NERD.

6. No Flowaz Powaz is getting a safe haven.

DeletedUser

Us merging in the tribe 100% is not the same thing as you recruiting and merging in scum or powers members.

100% tribe split off from pRo on their own weeks ago. They were not attacked by pRo and there was no refugee issue. NERD is not prohibited by our NAP to merge in tribes. Especially considering their location on the map.

We've yet to determine our response to this blatent disrespect, it will be discussed and weighed.

DeletedUser

This may sound convincing but its not the truth and element knows it too. He's just counting on the fact that nobody will bother to check on his so called facts. What he's trying to do here is twist the facts and attempt to whitewash what pRo has done again.

These are the facts;

1. At present, pRo and Cola have recruited Powers and (1 or 2 Ramit) members that NERD have been fighting for a long time. ~SA~ has been fighting them too.

2. In the past, pRo also did the same with several SCUM members, a tribe that NERD was also fighting. In fact, many of these people were recruited while attacks were landing on their villages.

3. pRo has made it a habit to disregard, disrespect and stab NERD in the back. Both the examples I cite are ample proof of this.

4. Element says/implies in (pRo's defence?) that NERD has done the same in the past. And he makes reference to K53 and K54. But this happens to be a complete joke and goddamn lie because he knows and we all know that the situation is completely different.

5.. We recruited in K53 and K54. Yes. But we have never recruited people that pRo was attacking or was at war with. Thats a fact. NERD would never recruit people that pRo was warring or attacking because we respect our fellow tribes and relations we have with them. pRo ofcourse doesn't, Atleast not with NERD.

6. No Flowaz Powaz is getting a safe haven.

At least we don't recruit in your K's. I couldn't care less if you guys recruited Rally, as long as it was only in K's that we didn't own. But like you, we would keep attacking them.