Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116125

So you basically recruited ex Contra council. Strange that they all passed. Now i see why they did jack in this war and it led to the creation of omni.
Not flaming but it is dirty but well played

DeletedUser108039

So you basically recruited ex Contra council. Strange that they all passed. Now i see why they did jack in this war and it led to the creation of omni.

Its not as if it was all planned we have nuked them and that just came down to it that they applied got the rigorous hurdles it takes to join nam and passed.

DeletedUser

Wasn't planned?¿ idk about that, most have known it was going to happen for some time now. Was also obvious as you weren't hitting pop hard at all. Nam nubs always merging :$

DeletedUser

I mean you took casually so I don't know what rigorous hurdles you're referring to :icon_razz:

DeletedUser42044

Its a very sad thing that all predictions end with some kind of merge.
This game should have decided to add severe penalties for people leaving tribes 8 years ago. Its never been TribalWars its TribalMerges.

Ah well >_>

Quite an irony knowing it comes from the leader that merged most of his tribe into SU and then quit when it did not worked out.

DeletedUser116125

5de403d9839b2cb9badd2df0a1e5cb02.png

It says all about your tribe and our tribe. You are a failed tribe and it's hilarious to see how player from failed tribe come in external to judge and mock others.

So far W2V mocked NAM , RoyaLE , Bacon and Dharma and it's funny to see how they sucking up to Dharma :lol:

I have said Nam has had an easy way to the point they are at http://prntscr.com/5laas6 Look at their Odd it basically proves it :lol:.
You can't deny it honestly. Maybe you are pros but basically no one has been fighting back. That is not your fault but please don't go trash tribes that have been in a 30-40 day war vs a tribe that is a 2-3x bigger and is pretty even in stats. I find it hilarious that you would actually post something like that with what your tribe has done this world
A) declare on DI and they fall apart before the first op happens
B) Ally Royal to have a super small front
C) Win Nos via recruitment
D) Win Contra Via A and P.O.P via C
(clap) Sorry i get pissed over posts like this.
RoyalE actually had to fight ( "fight?! what is that?" -Most nam members )
Dharma actually had to fight
Bacon actually had to fight
W2V actually had to fight

Once again nothing against NAM it's not their fault that they started where they started next to DI ( maybe recruiting NOS but who can blame them ) but don't go trashing other tribes when you have done nothing but freenoble this entire world

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

But they didn't :X
The only players we considered recruiting were those who stuck it out in contra/p.o.p. those who left just got ignored

I have said Nam has had an easy way to the point they are at http://prntscr.com/5laas6 Look at their Odd it basically proves it :lol:.
You can't deny it honestly. Maybe you are pros but basically no one has been fighting back. That is not your fault but please don't go trash tribes that have been in a 30-40 day war vs a tribe that is a 2-3x bigger and is pretty even in stats. I find it hilarious that you would actually post something like that with what your tribe has done this world
A) declare on DI and they fall apart before the first op happens
C) Win Nos via recruitment
D) Win Contra Via A and P.O.P via C
(clap) Sorry i get pissed over posts like this.
RoyalE actually had to fight ( "fight?! what is that?" -Most nam members )
Dharma actually had to fight
Bacon actually had to fight
W2V actually had to fight

Once again nothing against NAM it's not their fault that they started where they started next to DI ( maybe recruiting NOS but who can blame them ) but don't go trashing other tribes when you have done nothing but freenoble this entire world

A) They fell apart after 3 successful NAM ops, and 1 failed op from them.
B) Was allied from the first couple of weeks on the world, neither tribe was even close to the top 20, so well done for the 2 tribes for making it work this far.
C) Win? was never a war, NAM was low on members and had a chance to make a few recruits.
D) That one i agree with, a lot left within hrs of the declaration. Disappointed in those.

NAM have fought in just as much wars as the other tribes you mentioned, the only difference being our wars have ended faster, for whatever reason :) we cant really do anything else, maybe declare and refuse to attack hoping they don't fall apart?
Also worth noting NAM never claim to be good, thats everyone else saying NAM have this world won :icon_eek: and was never said by anyone in NAM

DeletedUser116125

But they didn't :X
The only players we considered recruiting were those who stuck it out in contra/p.o.p. those who left just got ignored

A) They fell apart after 3 successful NAM ops, and 1 failed op from them.
B) Was allied from the first couple of weeks on the world, neither tribe was even close to the top 20, so well done for the 2 tribes for making it work this far.
C) Win? was never a war, NAM was low on members and had a chance to make a few recruits.
D) That one i agree with, a lot left within hrs of the declaration. Disappointed in those.

A) Still it was a tribe that had no Duke and had no coordination
B) Does not matter when the allience was made. it is there so you will always have 2-3 fronts safe. W2V has always had 0 safe fronts for example
C) You never fought them you just made them fall apart via recruitment and then ate the leftovers
D) Yes

NAM have fought in just as much wars as the other tribes you mentioned, the only difference being our wars have ended faster, for whatever reason :) we cant really do anything else, maybe declare and refuse to attack hoping they don't fall apart?
Also worth noting NAM never claim to be good, thats everyone else saying NAM have this world won :icon_eek: and was never said by anyone in NAM

Like i said 2 times it is not your fault you have not fought anyone that has been a challenge yet

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

To be fair, you did have a safe front, but you decided to end that NAP.

DeletedUser116125

To be fair, you did have a safe front, but you decided to end that NAP.
i agree it was stupid to declare on bacon but hindsight is always 20/20. We also had a Nap with dharma at the time tbh but they did the same to us as we did to bacon

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A) I never said they was, just correcting you and saying that they didnt fall apart until after we had a few ops land :)
B) 1 Safe front. if you have 0 safe fronts thats your own fault for poor diplo
C) So there was never a fight to win as i said :X
D) Glad we are in agreement.

So if you agree its not our fault why do you get so mad about it and feel the need to slate us for it? *waits for your usual bs about how we are arrogant and egoistic but unable to find a post proving so*

DeletedUser116125

Yea sorry i thought you had the rim covered but looking at the map you do not so it's not 2-3 fronts it's only 1 My mistake

Deleted User - 10770065

Ghostbusters, your argument is basically "NAM have played a better diplomatic game than us, so I will be butthurt and say that they have free nobled the entire world". NAM have just outplayed tribes like W2V, and you're getting insanely mad. Your tribe have more recruitments made than us, it's just that we know how to recruit and when to recruit, whereas W2V spread their legs for whoever wanted to join. You have no standards. We've been warring from the very start, from surviving a gangbang from start up, with a very risky spread by being spread apart and we were targeted by all local tribes (around about 10 tribes). Then we declared on DI who was a lot bigger than us at the time, and they did have a duke, but just a very poor one as always with roman. Then onto Crows, Waste then Contra and whatever.

Your little tribe has always been known for merging and they've tried their best this world too, but have failed. They've made tons of recruitments, and have been basically in the same war the whole world and making 0 progress. You will probably have to merge like 5 tribes like you did on 71, or merge into another tribe to even stay afloat. I hope you stay around so you can actually face us and then make your comments then, than to be throwing mud out of your sinking little ship here.

DeletedUser

You talk about them allying, W2V and Within were allied from the start, it's not NAMs fault their ally actually survived while yours failed terribly.

You talk about NAM doing nothing yet if W2V plans worked out they would of done less, gangbang a tribe along with Within, yet ofc that failed :p You can say W2V had to fight but it's not because they chose to fight, the entire Dharma war was because failed diplo and you didn't see it happening really.

DeletedUser

Loud mouth always fall first in tribal wars.Egos are meant to be broken.

Cowards, normally attack winners in devious ways because they cannot beat them one vs one. Well that's tribal wars for you nowadays.
People with ego's are normally the better players, just clarifying that you nub.

DeletedUser108039

Cowards, normally attack winners in devious ways because they cannot beat them one vs one. Well that's tribal wars for you nowadays.
People with ego's are normally the better players, just clarifying that you nub.

Well is the world 71 self proclaimed god on this world so i can predict we Rim him aka you and you act as if it never happened?

DeletedUser113867

Havent Dharma got more odd per village lost in the war stats than NAM?

NAM fought wars just as many as Dharma and co but they ended quicker because the wars they fought were easy.

CONTRA vs NAM

NAM were bigger and contra were already being attacked by bacon and dharma, so there d was on the front when nam joined in, so alot of free takes.

double dharmas oda and they would have more oda than nam and just over half the takes.

NAM have fought the wars but never fought a war with 2 equal sides.

Some call it good diplomacy but i call it tribal gangbangs.

This is not true, most the egos are players who avoid each other and attack nubs claiming to be the best.

DeletedUser108039

Havent Dharma got more odd per village lost in the war stats than NAM?

NAM fought wars just as many as Dharma and co but they ended quicker because the wars they fought were easy.

CONTRA vs NAM

NAM were bigger and contra were already being attacked by bacon and dharma, so there d was on the front when nam joined in, so alot of free takes.

double dharmas oda and they would have more oda than nam and just over half the takes.

NAM have fought the wars but never fought a war with 2 equal sides.

Some call it good diplomacy but i call it tribal gangbangs.

This is not true, most the egos are players who avoid each other and attack nubs claiming to be the best.

Alright so our wars where easier which is our fault i am sure.... attacking DI and them collapsing after 3 ops and 1 failed by them was our fault.... gangbanging a trbe who tried to gangbang others because they are in the way of our expansion is a bad thing it seems??? yet dharma much bigger with bacon where at war with them for a long time and gained no ground don't think from stats i seen a very sucessfull op land on there side.... and again i guess its just easy cause we work and actually op together.

Status
Not open for further replies.