Premades

DeletedUser

Thats my co-player...I should probably stand up for him....meh.

DeletedUser

My shitty map of where premades are expected to join

[spoil]
picture1l.jpg
[/spoil]

Just made it cause I was bored

also Yawn and Smile... they will very likely war in future :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ikea have players who have played together before. Some of whom I know from prior worlds to be the most underrated players. I reckon they may not break first early on, if ever, but I think they will last it out over the other premades.

DeletedUser

1) It is foolish to think that a positive personality is enough to keep a tribe together long term. If you know not of his in-game abilities, is it not safe to say that you don't know enough to make a proper judgement call?

2) To me the IKEA thread seems outdated, and so does the member list. I see a couple of names mentioned there that don't play the game any more. How many more like that are there?

3) You're rimming an entire tribe? Impressive :eek:

4) Core startup hurt Sir Shusaku Chiba? That's a first! :D

1) I talk to norman on skype a fair bit, and the people he has recruited are pritty much his friends (tw friends ofc) Thats why i think they will stick by him and i think the tribe could have some success. The players he has recruited also are good in game, Not the best but above average. Thats my judgement call

2) You may be right about out dated but still If they all turn up and play well they could be successful.

3) Yeah, How hard can it be :icon_wink:

4) errmmm yeah these will do well.

DeletedUser

Could you please resize that map? It's difficult to see on a small laptop screen (>.<)

DeletedUser

also Yawn and Smile... they will very likely war in future :icon_razz:

Maybe..but lets see how things go...

If you want a sig off me check my thread(MrClamju's too) and see if I do things to your liking.