Premades

DeletedUser

fordys pre-made tribe which isint a proper pre-made or been announced

How is it not proper? I have a few members (around 5), The tribe has been made before the world opened (makes it pre-made) And the players are higher of caliber than your members. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

in these forums I am spamming everywhere.

in worlds I play seriously on I do not.

DeletedUser95941

How is it not proper? I have a few members (around 5), The tribe has been made before the world opened (makes it pre-made) And the players are higher of caliber than your members. :icon_neutral:

okay i just burnt myself. and no we have high calibre players too

DeletedUser

which doesnt count my co-played account

Do you think because your co playing your going to be better than me? Because you keep saying it like your proud or something, hmmmm Maybe I will just go solo then when I make SMILE lose it will look even better :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

fordy, everyone needs a posy, dont they, ohhh waitI work alone, wimp.

I was meaning my co-played account as noobish, as that is what people call me.

DeletedUser95941

Do you think because your co playing your going to be better than me? Because you keep saying it like your proud or something, hmmmm Maybe I will just go solo then when I make SMILE lose it will look even better :icon_cool:

or you can just war wolves as this is what its all about. i mean u cant rim 2 members of your fan club (me and alex)

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm kinda bored of talking about rimming you guys, sorry its kind of mean but ya'no its only a game.

See you in game nubs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95941

Meh, I'm kinda bored of talking about rimming you guys, sorry its kind of mean but ya'no its only a game.

See you in game nubs :icon_biggrin:

:lol: see you fordy ‹3.

DeletedUser

Former - Amazing

IKEA - I know quite a few people here, erm, dunno what to say, should be good if everyone is active?

Yawn - Also know a few people here, same as IKEA

Smile - I don't know

As you can see, I do not have an opinion on anything that can be considered 'worthy' of being read, so congratulations on wasting your time reading this :)

DeletedUser

Former - Amazing

IKEA - I know quite a few people here, erm, dunno what to say, should be good if everyone is active?

Yawn - Also know a few people here, same as IKEA

Smile - I don't know

As you can see, I do not have an opinion on anything that can be considered 'worthy' of being read, so congratulations on wasting your time reading this :)

Lol, your funny, Former Amazing? That's an understatement :p