Premades

Repinski

ADHD will be joining this world. It is Lead by myself and MadisonBama.
Our starting time and location is not going to be announced I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

ADHD will be joining this world. It is Lead by myself and MadisonBama.
Our starting time and location is not going to be announced I'm afraid.

Things should be fun. I cant wait to join :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

I'll be joining by myself as usually, I'm done playing with premades, every time I do it all goes downhill lol. So I'll be using my normal tribe Pikachu aka PIKA! ^^. Whether or not I get far lol I don't really care it should at least be fun.

bugcommander

I will be joining with IKEA for as long as i am on this world:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bad co is a premade but different then the rest we all work together before or work together now

DeletedUser

That isn't really that different lol, plenty of pre-mades are made of players who have played together before. They failed before lol, it will happen again.

DeletedUser

Well that will be the first for me if I fail as a leader. But hey there first time for everything. I guarantee we are a different premade from the others

DeletedUser

That I'm doubting as I've never heard of you or tribe in my life of playing this game, all premades are in one way or another are the same, but lol some survive we will see now won't we?

DeletedUser

Well I try to stay away from external forums cause its usually full of junk

DeletedUser

Former - Run by noman the cat, Not to sure about in game ability at leading a tribe but his forum character and just his personalty my be enough to keep the tribe together, I find if the tribe has a 'bond' rather than egos it could go further.

This is a little late of a response, but I got normy's back when it comes to leadership. I got plenty of experience if Normy needs anything. I'm pretty sure he has it all handled though.

DeletedUser

Angel also let the co-duke of the last world kick me after the co-duke himself ended up fighting with angel and making his own tribe if I heard right. and never got me back in no matter what I tried so I maybe his friend I refuse to be in anymore pre mades other than my own.

DeletedUser

You can also add PIKA! aka Pikachu, it isn't very big and usually just has me in it, but it is still somewhat a premade.

DeletedUser

um, premades are usualy a GROUP not just a leader who recruits when he joins

Repinski

Your information on ADHD is incorrect. MadisonBama and I are duking as equals. Add him up there also not just me.