Premades.

DeletedUser106918

only good premade is a quiet premade

at least until bp ends

i bet that 80% of those letting themselfs known here will dissapear after bp ends
10 % will stay for a month or 2

and only 1 or 2 premades will be going for real

those who have original members from a world with a low tribe member limit and low speed may have a chance the rest will be dispaointed and start again on w 65

Yes. Yes we do know BP is still on.

DeletedUser

About 75% of the tribes in general in this world will disband within the next few weeks. The real thing to watch is to see who stays and who runs. Doesn't matter if they're premade or not, that's just how tribes go if you don't set up a good tribe from the get go.

DeletedUser92790

About 75% of the tribes in general in this world will disband within the next few weeks.

If I had a dollar for everytime something along these lines has been said, I would probably have around 127 dollars.

DeletedUser

i appreciate the thread, but several corrections...

1. i am not leading any tribes in w64, the tribe i will join has no leadership (xBloodxThiirstyx- will most likely be diplomat though)

2. here is the thread http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?255732-W64-The-Plan

3. here is correct info for ReBorn, i assume...

thanks again mate

That thread is the same thread in the link, and the thread suggests you were the planned leader.
My fault on the Reborn though. All misunderstandings aside, edited. And added #3, thank you for the updates.

Also put the mass of tribes that advertized in a spoiler if you wish to look those up.

Added a current ranking page of these premades, and listed tribes that never got established under the advertized name/never got created.

DeletedUser

It is nice to see quite a few premades. However, there are quite a few around the map, especially a quiet one in the SE.

What?
Last Apparatus

DeletedUser106918

Ill stick to my premade on K35. Mass recruiters around. Lots of inactives as well. Om nom nom nom nom... free res once this BP wears off.

@Admin, you have us listed in this first post as "42nd - TPT1"

I hate to sound fickle, but there is no 1. We are not a family and there will by only TPT and TPT only.

No big deal but decided to bring it up anyways :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

About 75% of the tribes in general in this world will disband within the next few weeks. The real thing to watch is to see who stays and who runs. Doesn't matter if they're premade or not, that's just how tribes go if you don't set up a good tribe from the get go.

really :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I see at least 3 premades that said something on the forum that aren't on here. Guessing it's because they didn't advertise beforehand on the forums?

DeletedUser56123

Join TPC the best premade in tribal wars history, only 25 spots left dough :D

DeletedUser

Non-existant
OD

Below is all the premades listed in the premades thread before the world started. Many of these have ceased to exist, but a select group is starting up as planned.

Online Dating is up just as planned
Crazy how all premeds don't start in the core, isn't it? :icon_biggrin: