[Propaganda against] LFKSci

DeletedUser

ok ok....

the basic point is R2 gone!

you've all gotta remember all ex-R2s suffer from memory disorder and are in denial about losing a conflict, they therefore just took the easy option and pressed the disband button, it was very nice too!
As explained before, we joint TSE, and V V V after long, and calm concideration, i supose you find your way to the previous pots without a map?

DeletedUser

As explained before, we joint TSE, and V V V after long, and calm concideration, i supose you find your way to the previous pots without a map?

I'm sure you were all calm and collected as you waited in line for the lifeboats while the boat was sinking. good job! I'm glad to see its all working out for you all in your new cardboard boxes.

DeletedUser

Daft do you rmember when we first declared war against Sciros and how messed up the forum at you was? If you wasn't there at that point then check with Wigsplitter.:p

drxavier

Arh right, so can I say then that is a merge or something like that, maybe?
i.e. discussions between tribes leaderships, to work out he best way forward..... arh right, yeah, so we protects our own interests and do what good for the tribesmen.

oh yeah that's what players/tribes do, switch, merge, join tribes they like, but if SCI do this its n00b play, so I guess we can now say R2 are N00bs too!, at least Fizz/Daz set up 1337 and at least you did join them so its slightly better, maybe?

DeletedUser

I'm sure you were all calm and collected as you waited in line for the lifeboats while the boat was sinking. good job! I'm glad to see its all working out for you all in your new cardboard boxes.
Oh really?, your post is filled with sarcasm, i wonder how sci would fall appart in a situation like R2, you probably joint other tribes with those first "accidental incommings" as you called them that, and about that, we have seen how fast scir0n felt...
Don't you just feel sad about yourself old man?
About cardboard boxes, i think you will end up in a box soon too. :]

Arh right, so can I say then that is a merge or something like that, maybe?
i.e. discussions between tribes leaderships, to work out he best way forward..... arh right, yeah, so we protects our own interests and do what good for the tribesmen.

oh yeah that's what players/tribes do, switch, merge, join tribes they like, but if SCI do this its n00b play, so I guess we can now say R2 are N00bs too!, at least Fizz/Daz set up 1337 and at least you did join them so its slightly better, maybe?
No you can't, since that wasn't a merger, your backstabbing family planned to force us into them, we took a better option, and joint up with others.
And SCI are n00bs, every post you make shows i'm right about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at the whole post imbecile.

Quote where I said the following:
"he even went so far, telling us that R2-TRU won and SCI lost."
If you are unable to do so have the common decency to admit you are wrong and stop posting here.

i though it was you.
someone said that R2-TRU won, because they force few people from SCI to quit.
since you told us a lot of lies i was sure that this is from you as well.
well, perhaps it's not.
it could be from rowanbaen. i don't know exactly.
he also had some interesting explanations what happen with R2-TRU,
but he realized soon, that R2-TRU simply lost the war and moved on with his life.

by the way, do you still think that R2-TRU wasn't defeated?

DeletedUser

Oh really?, your post is filled with sarcasm, i wonder how sci would fall appart in a situation like R2, you probably joint other tribes with those first "accidental incommings" as you called them that, and about that, we have seen how fast scir0n felt...

Wow, we're now even talking about how R2 possibly might have broking up better than SCI might ever perhaps would.

No you can't, since that wasn't a merger, your backstabbing family planned to force us into them, we took a better option, and joint up with others.

Why would we want people in our tribe who dont want to be in it. Hardly productive. Even you should be able to figure that out, so stop embarrasing yourself.

DeletedUser

Hmm, is that really so?

The attacka gainst R2-tru was planned and it were believed that after one wave they would shatter so that Sci tribes around could invite them. I said time after that they they would Join TSE, RFG and VVV. They would not join SCi, maby that was understood in the end, However don't try to twist the words.

It were important that R2-tru would fall since Sciova didn't want to war VVV before that.

DeletedUser

it was believed? By who?
As i am saying not by us. But it seems everyone here knows what we're thinking, and assumes they are correct.

Also plz explain how can i twist words that are my own?

DeletedUser

Twist the words. I was told the plan over how to take R2-tru out and what to do after. I guesss someone wanted me to join that but I sided with R2-tru.

DeletedUser

it was believed? By who?
As i am saying not by us. But it seems everyone here knows what we're thinking, and assumes they are correct.

Also plz explain how can i twist words that are my own?
You would twist anything if it could make you look better.
How can you loose villages in a ban, when you always whine you are not breaking rules?
How can you reach people who are in the hospital by hotmail?
Why does someone with a possibly dangerous blood stuff play a game, behind a computer that makes the risk bigger?

explain that to me plz.

DeletedUser

You heard the plan from someone else, i was one of the creators of the plan. I'm pretty sure that i know what our plans were better than you.

Once again how can i twist my own words? Just answer it is not a difficult question.

DeletedUser

Twist words, twists what have been said lnog ago. Yes Sciova had clearly another opinion and even if you wasn't aware, then what were going to happen with all members who was supposed to fall after the first wave? Were you the only not thinking further? Would be fun if those letts were still left which got sent around.

DeletedUser

You heard the plan from someone else, i was one of the creators of the plan. I'm pretty sure that i know what our plans were better than you.

Once again how can i twist my own words? Just answer it is not a difficult question.
You were the creator? - how disapointing.
You know you were going to attempt to recruit r2, i dunno it was with the first wave, but i have clearly seen invite mails send everywhere, even hospital Daft was sending mails, but as it is, wasn't he in the hospital? odd.
Its truly unbelieveable, did he fixed his heart monitor in some kind of top secret, hidden, backstab, multiaccounting, merger, invite mail computer?, or is the answer much simpler?

Even i can twist words...
Blub de vis
de vis blub.
there, that's the trick, no wand needed.:p
So, has anybody ever actually tried slapping people in real life with large trouts?
According to his username, i believe blub tried it.
In dutch it means "splash the fish".
You see people, don't go slapping with trouts, the consequences may be severe.

DeletedUser

Daft didn't stay in a hospital but due to his health he couldn't sit in front of a computer at home since he did it at work since that was a tool for the work. No need to lie about it when situations are real. However he could surely have come back after reciving a mail.

DeletedUser

Daft didn't stay in a hospital but due to his health he couldn't sit in front of a computer at home since he did it at work since that was a tool for the work. No need to lie about it when situations are real. However he could surely have come back after reciving a mail.

Heard he got slapped with a trout too... bruised ribs, punctured lung... it's dangerous, harsh consequences... slapping with trouts can be considered assault with a deadly weapon ya know...

DeletedUser

Daft do you rmember when we first declared war against Sciros and how messed up the forum at you was? If you wasn't there at that point then check with Wigsplitter.:p

Sorry mate was not here when that happened, when I left the game we were still Allies and fighting The LFKD, when I returned we were enemies - I did not spend a lot of time going over what happened when I was gone since war was going on all about and I had to get my bearings quickly as R2 sent me a nice welcome back gift.

DeletedUser

Really, filled with sarcasm. I did not realize that was what you called my writing style - how informative thanks for telling me.

Sorry mate unlike you I have been and will stay in one tribe. Yah at one point in The LFKD war things were not looking good and we lost a few K75 members to PKs (some are still there and playing) but we stuck it out and uber stacked the front lines with R2's help and survived to fight another war.

Please clarify what SCIR0N has to do with this - I fail to see the relevance.

What should I feel sad about? SCIR0N? Cardboard boxes? R2?

I believe we will all end up in boxes - some sooner than others, but if you are implying that you hope I die in RL soon then son you need to see someone about your mental health - to remind you this is just a game we are playing and wishing death on someone is out of bounds.

DeletedUser

Really, filled with sarcasm. I did not realize that was what you called my writing style - how informative thanks for telling me.

Sorry mate unlike you I have been and will stay in one tribe. Yah at one point in The LFKD war things were not looking good and we lost a few K75 members to PKs (some are still there and playing) but we stuck it out and uber stacked the front lines with R2's help and survived to fight another war.

Please clarify what SCIR0N has to do with this - I fail to see the relevance.

What should I feel sad about? SCIR0N? Cardboard boxes? R2?

I believe we will all end up in boxes - some sooner than others, but if you are implying that you hope I die in RL soon then son you need to see someone about your mental health - to remind you this is just a game we are playing and wishing death on someone is out of bounds.
Tutut, since everyone followed the box rage i thought i'd go with it.
And if i wished you six feet under i can assure you that you'd had the clear words for it.
SCIR0N, I thought they were larger then R2, smaller front, ... though, they felt within? ... 2 months?
I'm pretty sure sci tribes fall faster then decent tribes when the heats gets close.