Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Hohum not crying I'm laughing becouse I'm not now nor will I be in the near future be rimmed
oh wait yes I can be rimmed.. what are you gonna do send another 3 or 4 mil + players to doit because quite frankly that is what its gonna take but I'm going to give as good as I get.. not bragging... FACT LOOK AT MY WAR STATS!!!
OVER 100K Killed while attackin and a mill defending not bad for a 100k player with 17villes

Sounds like u are crying?
Why would u be posting in a topic that has nothing to do with rebs go make your own thread and drown it with your 1m pt odd tears .

DeletedUser

of course you've taken that many villes from us. All your villages against ourswhat are you kidding me. That's like me takeing a a 500 point barb and then bragging about how great I was for taking it.
What's pathetic is that it took 3of your mil.+ players with hundreds,let me repeat thathundreds of villages 4days to take 5villages fom me a 100k player with 17 villages.. and huh lol I've still got troops and 12villages... and you took advantage of our alliance and did a first strike sneak attack.
NOW THATS PATHITIC!!!!

you know you arent the only one being attacked :icon_rolleyes: but dont worry you will have your turn soon enough, in 4 days we have nobled 20% of your entire tribe. (138/674 = 20.47%)

I didnt take advantage of any alliance. You guys have no one to blame for these recent turn of events but yourselves. Perhaps if you nobled something other than 3k (or less :icon_eek:) barbs than things would be different. But at this point all you're doing is taking up space.

DeletedUser

you know you arent the only one being attacked :icon_rolleyes: but dont worry you will have your turn soon enough, in 4 days we have nobled 20% of your entire tribe. (138/674 = 20.47%)

I didnt take advantage of any alliance. You guys have no one to blame for these recent turn of events but yourselves. Perhaps if you nobled something other than 3k (or less :icon_eek:) barbs than things would be different. But at this point all you're doing is taking up space.

No really Iam laughing ..I'm laughing at your contradictions, hypocrisy's, and your inept understadings of the words honorable,loyaly,and alliances...
you own reasons of declaration,s on both my tribe and punch is a contradiction..
With them you said you were bullied, you even drew 2little mice and made mentioning. Of a sable. Coat of some sorts.I thought it was childis andbelow TW standerds but hell what do I care.and with us it was " we're goint to take what's ours " we're bigger so deal with it.
Raw is a 53 million point tribe,
rebz. Is a 3 million point tribe, and again I'm stating you taking even 20% of our villages.isn't saying much at all.
what says a lot adout our ( rebz ) character. Is that we have held you off this long and have killed a lot more of your nukes and nobles then what we should have..
and I'll post wher I damd well please..what are you going to do attack me..:) noble me..:)
Call me a noob..:)

And as far as nobling 3k. Barbs well we are on the rim with what we thought were our allies all around us.and since your so good at prcentages, do this math.. I have 11 villages and you take 20%how many have you taken..here's another one genius. The players that have attack me and lost 1million troops including nobles taking just 5 villages how many resources did
you spend to take those villages.. want another one..ok if your members use 400 villages to take 5 villages what's the % used by each of your villages to take 1of mine..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No really Iam laughing ..I'm laughing at your contradictions, hypocrisy's, and your inept understadings of the words honorable,loyaly,and alliances...
you own reasons of declaration,s on both my tribe and punch is a contradiction..
With them you said you were bullied, you even drew 2little mice and made mentioning. Of a sable. Coat of some sorts.I thought it was childis andbelow TW standerds but hell what do I care.and with us it was " we're goint to take what's ours " we're bigger so deal with it.
Raw is a 53 million point tribe,
rebz. Is a 3 million point tribe, and again I'm stating you taking even 20% of our villages.isn't saying much at all.
what says a lot adout our ( rebz ) character. Is that we have held you off this long and have killed a lot more of your nukes and nobles then what we should have..
and I'll post wher I damd well please..what are you going to do attack me..:) noble me..:)
Call me a noob..:)

Noob.

DeletedUser

ROFL
You make me laugh LOL
Im sure you think we are actually trying ROFL
Just accept it your gunna loose all of your villas. Theres nothing you can do about it. Thanks for the good laugh (at you) and good bye
emoticon-00128-hi.gif

DeletedUser

LOL, you're a nut, especially since you havent even been in REBZ for a month and dont know our history, but Ill sum it up for you.

RAW are responsible in part for creating REBZ. We are fully responsible for why they have survived this long. Without us, REBZ would have been dead long ago. I had every intention of keeping things the same, except your duke Cerizar ruined it by continuously claiming barbs in MY church zone. When I asked her to stop, she would not. And plenty of other REBZ members were nobling barbs in other members' church as well.

We owe you guys nothing. Your existence suited us at a point but it does not suit us anymore.

If you didnt like my declaration I really couldnt care less, others did but thats your opinion and completely irrelevant to anything.

I think 20% is pretty decent, especially since you are by no means our main priority.. you are more like our third

Congratulations, you can stack! You want an award? Nukes are meant to be killed, so congrats for killing those. When you take an actual village from us then I may be mildly impressed, but at the moment Im wondering why we didnt take REBZ out sooner, considering how useless they appear to be now.

No, by all means keep posting. Since bobbynaked hasnt been here these forums arent as entertaining, so continue to make a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

HAHA it is a bit of a problem nuking players when they take so long to grow meaning morel is an issue so of course u will easily kill majority of our nukes as morel is 30%
So common sense will have it we will lose a few nukes in first initial waves :icon_idea:

We kept u (REBZ) afloat and u repay via eating farms so u took advantage of us not the other way round.

DeletedUser

What's da matter guys has little ol me hit a nerve.
fact is moral or not it shouldn't take 3players your size to take 1player my size out...
and I'm sorry but I wasn't stacked I never had more the 4k each in my villages at 1time.. ask the guys who were attacking me.

DeletedUser

So you are completely clue less then lol
Moaning about it all and not even ut up a fight
Jog on ye muppet

DeletedUser

I dont even know what you are trying to prove. The only thing you, like the rest of your tribe, has done has been sitting on your ass and waiting for nobles to come. If you are trying to impress someone with any skill you think you may possess then I am sorry to disappoint you.

But hey, W61 is coming out soon at least. Can get a fresh start since your days are numbered here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's da matter guys has little ol me hit a nerve.
fact is moral or not it shouldn't take 3players your size to take 1player my size out...
and I'm sorry but I wasn't stacked I never had more the 4k each in my villages at 1time.. ask the guys who were attacking me.

Why are you here? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

to mustang: if this was the beginning of this war, i might take you up on your offer for info. but by this time, any villages with major relevance to our front lines have already been noted. believe it or not, we have seen quite a few nukes ourselves. :)

best of luck to you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

Hahaha I love it.. so I have 15 pages of real attacks nukes nobles and D-villages.
So what if I've made a fool of the big bad RAW guys and now I'm in here the RAWforums hurting their feelings and taking away their thunder from being.........( you guess what I was going to say there hahaha )

Have you once heard me say oh no don't attack me.. I can't believe the cohonas of you guys,, stay away from our farms,get out of our Ks, get out of our forums get out of our world.. can you say god complex. LOL.....

DeletedUser98855

the account wasn't kicked. your arrogance shows no bounds upon matters you cant even comprehend.

You're... interesting. YOU made a factual error, and I'M close-minded.

HE makes a factual error, and HE'S arrogant.

Doesn't seem to matter what is happening, you're going to insult somebody... Piss off, nobody cares.

P.S. Your tribe sucks.

DeletedUser

to mustang: if this was the beginning of this war, i might take you up on your offer for info. but by this time, any villages with major relevance to our front lines have already been noted. believe it or not, we have seen quite a few nukes ourselves. :)

best of luck to you and your tribe.

Yes I believe it. And you don't have to take me up on it its there.. Id post them all here.. but they would take up a lot of space..and they are not all from. Villages close to me.. I actually have an in comming still 20 hrs. Out that been coming back at me with a noble. That I killed the first time..

DeletedUser

Its funny becouse they're trying to discredit me and the tribe and are trying to take the attention off the fact that I have the info that can hurt them the most.. hell itsnot just for punch Ill post this information to anyone who wants it...

DeletedUser

Its funny becouse they're trying to discredit me and the tribe and are trying to take the attention off the fact that I have the info that can hurt them the most.. hell itsnot just for punch Ill post this information to anyone who wants it...

Your info is worthless bro... Please explain to me how it can hurt us? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your info is worthless bro... Please explain to me how it can hurt us? :icon_rolleyes:

So this must be your first time playing TW to say info on troop counts and troop location is worthless.. not just regular troops alone but specialized Troops too,like wount some like to know where there's a village of 1000 cats,you see I have that info...

so please don't try to insult my intelligence. By asking stupid questions...

DeletedUser

look even if u gave punch the reports their nobles cant get there anyway and they can send their nukes and all we would have to do is a magical thing called dodging

DeletedUser

So this must be your first time playing TW to say info on troop counts and troop location is worthless.. not just regular troops alone but specialized Troops too,like wount some like to know where there's a village of 1000 cats,you see I have that info...

so please don't try to insult my intelligence. By asking stupid questions...

:icon_neutral: I forgot that I can't change my troop builds in villages. Don't insult my stupidity by trying to sound smart...