Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

So this must be your first time playing TW to say info on troop counts and troop location is worthless.. not just regular troops alone but specialized Troops too,like wount some like to know where there's a village of 1000 cats,you see I have that info...

so please don't try to insult my intelligence. By asking stupid questions...

to mustang: if this was the beginning of this war, i might take you up on your offer for info. but by this time, any villages with major relevance to our front lines have already been noted. believe it or not, we have seen quite a few nukes ourselves. :)

best of luck to you and your tribe.

There a player from punch telling you he dont want them!!
Get a grip man, your info is virtually use less. Wow you have the troop counts of our back line :icon_eek:
Take a hint and do one!! Stop begging everyone to take your reports because no one wants them!

DeletedUser98855

Get a grip man, your info is virtually use less. Wow you have the troop counts of our back line :icon_eek:
Take a hint and do one!! Stop begging everyone to take your reports because no one wants them!

+1.

Nobody cares. I don't even hide info in my published reports any more... When I attack or am attacked, one of two things is going to happen... either I'll prove better than them, in which case I'll win, or they'll be better than me in which case they'll win.

If somebody out there on the PUNCH! lines has the time and energy to scour old reports to try and devise an attack strategy, more power to them.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I forgot that I can't change my troop builds in villages. Don't insult my stupidity by trying to sound smart...
You've got some villages ok cool start right now changing those troops around NOW! Oops the guy net to you has the info and you just now started changing...ooops you just lost

DeletedUser

Somebody wants them. ?.;)

DeletedUser

Heres the deal you guys need to start thinking about the members of your tribe that me and my mates have the info on... your talking crap right now because you haven't attacked me.. but what about the ones who have are you even thinking of them or just YOUR foolish pride...think about it....

DeletedUser

Heres the deal you guys need to start thinking about the members of your tribe that me and my mates have the info on... your talking crap right now because you haven't attacked me.. but what about the ones who have are you even thinking of them or just YOUR foolish pride...think about it....

lol All is see coming from u is a constant river of verbal diarrhea :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly i think i have given punch more then enough info about my nukeing and d vills :icon_biggrin:

So take your lame excuse for arguments to your tribes forum on how godly u are to 5 k beginners

DeletedUser

lol All is see coming from u is a constant river of verbal diarrhea :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly i think i have given punch more then enough info about my nukeing and d vills :icon_biggrin:

So take your lame excuse for arguments to your tribes forum on how godly u are to 5 k beginners

:icon_eek:
:icon_neutral:
:icon_razz:
:icon_biggrin: BBBRRRRRRRRR. THAT ONE GAVE ME THE CHILLS...
like I said.

DeletedUser

I hate to break it to you mark, but there is literally no way you can catch up to any of the big players in world 54. For the very simple reason that for every noble you have, they have 20 (at least). Now I'm not saying don't fight them, by all means continue, and be proud of every single troop of theirs you kill. You might be a great player, but you will never get a chance to prove it on this world.

You decided to come on and offer information to my tribe, and although I declined, I do appreciate the offer. However, you have no right to come on here and start talking s*** to people about whatever it is you are complaining about. Granted, some of them might deserve it. Still I find myself siding with players who's opinions I have no respect for. Please allow this thread to get back on topic before mods have to get involved. Also, if I may make a suggestion, try world 60. It's still young, and you will find a more level playing field.

DeletedUser

So hope josh does not barb would hate to ruin my stats, with a run of sizable barb ennoblements

DeletedUser

I hate to break it to you mark, but there is literally no way you can catch up to any of the big players in world 54. For the very simple reason that for every noble you have, they have 20 (at least). Now I'm not saying don't fight them, by all means continue, and be proud of every single troop of theirs you kill. You might be a great player, but you will never get a chance to prove it on this world.

You decided to come on and offer information to my tribe, and although I declined, I do appreciate the offer. However, you have no right to come on here and start talking s*** to people about whatever it is you are complaining about. Granted, some of them might deserve it. Still I find myself siding with players who's opinions I have no respect for. Please allow this thread to get back on topic before mods have to get involved. Also, if I may make a suggestion, try world 60. It's still young, and you will find a more level playing field.

thank you spiders :)

DeletedUser

.....we'll said Spiders (wait I'm agreeing with a punchie:lol:)

Go away mark...

DeletedUser

thank you spiders :)

Oh don't act so smug you know who ig-mailed me asking me what I wanted to keep those reports out of these forums ...and I'll say it here all agressions onmy tribe are to stop NOW....
so you guys do know the importance of those reports only because just the shear magnitude of villages that have been weakened not ten or twenty but hundreds ...so you better shut up and go talk to your council.. because now. I will make a post for all to see if that council members dosnt contact me soon...

DeletedUser

I really do not give a dam i have 9k of punch reports so pls leave this forum for the war against punch and raw start your own thread and post what ever u like e g reports your sour attitude against raw .
This is between punch and raw

DeletedUser

T
I really do not give a dam i have 9k of punch reports so pls leave this forum for the war against punch and raw start your own thread and post what ever u like e g reports your sour attitude against raw .
This is between punch and raw

oh good your still on try this account in twstats if it suits you better the mark1mustang
the reasone I posted now under happiebudda so you will know who your really dealing with as you already checked me out as mark1mustang...
I had to qiut due to RL and had to restart as mark as tw wouldn't let me have my name backand at the time of my departure I believe I was over 3mil. And was 3rd in comand of the 3rd ranking tribe on W17 and those 5k players as you put itare on a brand new world....
and Ill post where I want and when I want and if colosses or whoever wants those reports he will mail me Again with an answer the last 3reports are of wolfenden losing 3nukes and a noble....

DeletedUser

Well now I have 18 pages of reports and I'm sure there are going to be more as reports are being forwarded to me from other players even those not of my tribe.. huh your right I will make a thread for all to post in punch,g.khan,win,rebz,am I missing anyone.. well if I am I'm sorry....

DeletedUser

rofl even if you have reports of our villas the point is you havent taken any

u hav the info so do something

a quote from zombieland "nut up or shut up"

DeletedUser

OMG is there no way of getting this annoying little rat out of this chat?
O and is that name ment to be a big deal?

http://www.twstats.com/en17/index.php?page=player&id=2369381

Your best rank is terrible. Nobled alot of barbs. Got no where in the world nothing to boast about at all
Ive have more than double your points on 54 and did it in less time
Seriously you are just a tw failure that thinks he is better than he is

DeletedUser

You see its all good and dandy to talk crap and put up a good front when it isn't you villages that have been weakened and nowsome guys come and say to the other wolves where you've been weakened. The reports will be posted in an hr...

DeletedUser

You see its all good and dandy to talk crap and put up a good front when it isn't you villages that have been weakened and nowsome guys come and say to the other wolves where you've been weakened. The reports will be posted in an hr...

go away noob, no one here needs ur help, take u and ur reports out of here. what do u not get? they are unwanted, even Spiders(frm PUNCH! leadership) doesnt want them. Just. Go. Away.