Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser44759

What's funny is your arragance and presumptions that by nobling my villages that I'm just going to go away and that is why you put me at the top of your nobling list...so I get another village in wharever direction I want hell I can restart in the core of the tribe if I so do choose to.But Ill still be here. ?.:))

The bold bit says it all, in 72 hours I took what 20 vills from Rebz, the tribe took over 100? (that may not be 100% accurate but you get the gist), I personally cleared over 100 villages in the first 24 hours and obviously was not alone, yet you were barely targetted , mmm, top of the nobling list? I think not....

We've taken 161 vills. 9 of which were yours, others have lost much more, in fact a look at the stats would show that far from being a major target you are in fact nothing more than a sideshow, one with a loudouth and a seemingly overblown ego, but a sideshow all the same...

just where is the core of rebz btw? ( I suspect restart would land you right where you are or thereabouts so you could go back to farm nobling, as one of the causes of the whole war I wouldn't welcome you back were I in rebz however)

DeletedUser

what is this whole raw punch twar a scam or what you gus ar acting like bestest buddys.. in the good old days there was mudslinging and bickering.. but in these threads its lie 2 6yr.old girls doing the slappy happy thing...

I offer good solid info and the best you can give me is that this is our thead go away so we can discuss who invited who..:icon_confused:

Think you will find josh is on Punch's side :icon_eek:

Any ways can we get some stats please?

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea:
Ladys and gents we have a winner for the most briliant of all remark!!!
JOHNY tell our friend what he has won today.........

Johny: well mark1mustang, since our contestant has proven himself worthy of intelligent. Repore within these forums he will receive a gift certificate. To sarcasm weakly..

Your attempts at being scathing come across as more of a pin prick rather than some grand Coup de grâce in the sarcasmotron.

DeletedUser

The bold bit says it all, in 72 hours I took what 20 vills from Rebz, the tribe took over 100? (that may not be 100% accurate but you get the gist), I personally cleared over 100 villages in the first 24 hours and obviously was not alone, yet you were barely targetted , mmm, top of the nobling list? I think not....

We've taken 161 vills. 9 of which were yours, others have lost much more, in fact a look at the stats would show that far from being a major target you are in fact nothing more than a sideshow, one with a loudouth and a seemingly overblown ego, but a sideshow all the same...

just where is the core of rebz btw? ( I suspect restart would land you right where you are or thereabouts so you could go back to farm nobling, as one of the causes of the whole war I wouldn't welcome you back were I in rebz however)

first of all just because you get nobled dosnt cahnge your tribal station :icon_rolleyes:
And can anyone else from raw top this..lol go ahead tell all of TW listeners and readers of your greatness..tell everyone how bold and courageous it is To be you..

DeletedUser44759

once again the attempt at sarcasm betrays the inability to produce it, lol, better keep that station open for when the trains arrive...

DeletedUser

I do have to to give credit to u mark ,you do put up more of a fight in the forums then the whole of punches front lines ig :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil] Side 1:
Players: coolac
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 108
Side 2: 5
Difference: 103
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,016,059
Side 2: 46,364
Difference: 969,695 [/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]
player: coolac
pts: 5.4 million (rank 7)
war caps: 108
OD: 48.13 million (17)

player: spidersfrommars
pts: 2.7 million (rank 80)
war caps: 79
OD: 91.1 million (4)
[/spoil]

nice to meet you

DeletedUser

nice od but never get any odd as never attacked valth was kind enough to send a few 100

nice to meet u too

DeletedUser

Don't mind spiders. He seems to think that amassing ODD is somehow impressive.

DeletedUser

Spiders
OD Rank: 4.(90,938,160 score)
OD Attack Rank: 75.(13,689,201 score)
OD Defense Rank: 3.(77,248,959 score)

Coolac
OD Rank: 17.(47,996,282 score)
OD Attack Rank: 11.(30,620,614 score)
OD Defense Rank: 28.(17,375,668 score)

Just means i kill more :D

DeletedUser

so u two on the coolac account yet spiders made his achievement all by himself, hmmmm

DeletedUser44759

a funny viewpoint when all actions are taken within a tribal framework? Both accounts are well played, but neither plays in isolation...

DeletedUser

so u two on the coolac account yet spiders made his achievement all by himself, hmmmm

The Chant of Scoreboard can be heard incessantly from |RAW| and Win! and of course I am referring to recently within the last 30 days or so...

The tide has turned and keep grasping at those straws of success to justify. Spiders is unquestionably your best player and a pretty awesome person to chat with...

My suggestion is stick to your own stats and successes and pick his brain so you can potentially emulate his skill-set.

DeletedUser

no need to emulate, ill just sit everyone and crush you all!!!!! ahahaha!!!

...ok, thats a bit egotistical, even for me.

but seriously, underestimating my tribe mates will get you into trouble. I know that some of you may not believe me at this point, but I believe I will be proven correct when this is all over.