Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

go away noob, no one here needs ur help, take u and ur reports out of here. what do u not get? they are unwanted, even Spiders(frm PUNCH! leadership) doesnt want them. Just. Go. Away.

what is this whole raw punch twar a scam or what you gus ar acting like bestest buddys.. in the good old days there was mudslinging and bickering.. but in these threads its lie 2 6yr.old girls doing the slappy happy thing...

I offer good solid info and the best you can give me is that this is our thead go away so we can discuss who invited who..:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

go away noob, no one here needs ur help, take u and ur reports out of here. what do u not get? they are unwanted, even Spiders(frm PUNCH! leadership) doesnt want them. Just. Go. Away.

its not that he dosnt want it he dosnt think " HE " can use it:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: but there are those who can and will and you council knows it

DeletedUser

just ignore him and get back to bantering punch .

Aaa basher in the box how are you my friend.. you know I just relised I don't know who you are, that is to say I don't see your name in the list of raw members.. so let me extend my hand and introduce. Myself, oh but waite I've haven't made it a point to hide myself.. why are you..

DeletedUser

if they knew it they would be trying to stop u but they dont care just like the rest of the world dont care

DeletedUser

Gob silence is golden unless replying to punche's or win's replies ;)

DeletedUser

if they knew it they would be trying to stop u but they dont care just like the rest of the world dont care

The thing is they are tring to stop it... I was asked ingame mail what I wanted to stop posting the reports. Trueth!
Because its not just punch (weather. They can get there or not ) but everyone in and around the their ks that can put a real hurting on them weather I'm rimmed or not.... use your head
why keep troop count from attacks out of the forums and if you say you dont then your lying
its because you don't want spys getting ahold of where you troops are My way is more effective then a spys report.. and your leaders know it....

DeletedUser

Can you just post the reports so you can shut up and leave? Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

What's funny is your arragance and presumptions that by nobling my villages that I'm just going to go away and that is why you put me at the top of your nobling list...so I get another village in wharever direction I want hell I can restart in the core of the tribe if I so do choose to.But Ill still be here. ?.:))

DeletedUser

I havent even logged in yet today, but Im sure the only reason you are top of the list is because you are so annoying...

DeletedUser

no i think all of punch is on top and ur maybe the first after punch

DeletedUser37628

Oh don't act so smug you know who ig-mailed me asking me what I wanted to keep those reports out of these forums ...and I'll say it here all agressions onmy tribe are to stop NOW....
so you guys do know the importance of those reports only because just the shear magnitude of villages that have been weakened not ten or twenty but hundreds ...so you better shut up and go talk to your council.. because now. I will make a post for all to see if that council members dosnt contact me soon...

Look at the diplomatic tact, it's remarkable! I think I'll give it a try too.

PUNCH!, god dammit, STOP ATTACKING US NOW OR ELSE!!!!!

Also, if you have reports on hundreds of villages, go ahead and post them, I doubt anyone will care. Just stop pestering us. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The only reason your even in this world is because your leader played kissy face with a bigger tribe.then you nobled a bunch of barbs and built up your troops hey I'm not knocking that its got you where you are now. Cudos to you and I don't mean that sarcastically. the problem now is that you've gotton big headed.. you have become what you set out to destroy.. look at your declaration of war with punch/ then look at your declaration on rebz..DO YOU SEE ANY SIMILARITIES?
at least with me you know what your getting.. like it or hate it.. ( here's a dig ) how many of your members are from other tribes that you forced to join or merge...??????????

DeletedUser

Look at the diplomatic tact, it's remarkable! I think I'll give it a try too.

PUNCH!, god dammit, STOP ATTACKING US NOW OR ELSE!!!!!

Also, if you have reports on hundreds of villages, go ahead and post them, I doubt anyone will care. Just stop pestering us. :icon_redface:

:icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea:
Ladys and gents we have a winner for the most briliant of all remark!!!
JOHNY tell our friend what he has won today.........

Johny: well mark1mustang, since our contestant has proven himself worthy of intelligent. Repore within these forums he will receive a gift certificate. To sarcasm weakly..