PUNCH!'s war declaration to ~Glad~

DeletedUser

If 2dark would've recapped, he would be spreading his troops thinner, making it harder for him to defend, and loyalty would be to low to keep sniping. But then again, there would be re-renobling, and things could go on and on like that for a long time untill 2dark ran completely out of troops.

Not everyone defends solely with troops(stacks).

DeletedUser

Yeah, you say that now, but we both know that if we attacked (cough *svmsa*cough) and nobled it easier, you would've just re-caped, giving you more villas to defend with and operate with, which would have been a pain in the ass. ;)

If I wanted to I could have eat them all in the first place, as I did with few hand picked destinos vilas. But I m not saying you re wrong, I m just saying that I think you would have made bigger headway that way.
I said that defending is easy, but it still takes time and skill, and former of those two comes in question when it is not your account you re defending.
For example I had herroti sitting at the time Pluto was attacking it, it was fun for first few days, but when incoming counts gets high you start wondering why would you spent your time defending account that owner left to die at the first sign of trouble?
End result would be the same if you went for svmsa as hard as you did on me, and after it you would effectively jump over "inactive" ex angry frontline and it would be more or less over.

But you got what you want anyway so this is kind of pointless to discuss.

DeletedUser

Not everyone defends solely with troops(stacks).

funny you say that, because ask everyone that's fought side by side with me and you'll know I'm a very offensive player and stack as little as possible. But to snipe 150ms trains, you will also need troops and sniping with offense works, but is still costly. And don't forget, if you keep sniping, your attacker might just start playing with his trains, sending in nobles first and troops in the 3rd or last wave to kill your troops easily. Or maybe just a nuke behind his nobletrain, that would probably work even better. And you can't keep recapping either, what if he sends nobles at your nobletrain villas?

No, I am very offensive and like nothing more then sniping and (p)renobling, but pretending you don't need defensive troops to survive when under serious attacks is very foolish.

DeletedUser

I didn't say completely leave them out...and you're replying to me as if I did. But, yeah that works too.

DeletedUser

No, I am very offensive and like nothing more then sniping and (p)renobling, but pretending you don't need defensive troops to survive when under serious attacks is very foolish.

I have never talked to a player that had 100% offense, except for maybe the first month in a new world. There are just players that have large tilts towards offense.