~PWN~ fails to PWN

DeletedUser

I recently recieved this message from Mr.Hanford, along with the rest of my tribe:

To The Chosen Tribe,

Hello. I am Hanford, Duke of ~PWN~.

As I have been getting many requests from your tribe for an invitation to our tribe I have decided to accept 3 more people. If you have already been turned down there was a reason but I will take another look if you inquire. I have already chosen one and will accept two more and after this we will be closing recruitment in this area down permanently. If you are interested please contact me and I will keep all people interested in the strictest confidence. Nobody will learn who has inquired except me. I wish you all good luck and have fun. This is a game you know.

Hanford
The consensus in Chosen is that we are all doomed, therefore we are all nuking each other to prove to Mr.Hanford that we are worth sparing. Those that lose this internal battle have agreed that the will move to ~TKE~ where they shall be loved and protected and taught the skill of survival through barb nobling. Essentially – Chosen is falling apart.

We all know about ~PWN~, 6th tribe in the world, second highest ODA, and highest ODD. Most of us know that they’ve announced that they are heading south – running for the rim, as it is said. What most of you do not know is the terrifying efficiency of ~PWN~’s charge into K84; my tribe – Chosen – has been battered by brutal attacks and we are losing points fast:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chosen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 922
Side 2: 261
Difference: 661

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 46
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,911,206
Side 2: 1,525,803
Difference: 4,385,403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,153
Side 2: 276,709
Difference: 187,556

chart

Our losses in villages mean nothing in comparison to the horrific deaths of our troops; we are of course up against a player with the second highest ODA in the world… Hanford. Unstoppable nukes of 4000 axes awaited us as soon as he and his powerful servants ran out of 5000 axe nukes.
(Please forgive me; these reports are no longer available.)

In a desperate attempt to save ourselves, we sent our miserable nukes to dies on the walls of their stacked villages:

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/36ef3cd7ecc1c44f7af7bd7f796c5b00

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/a6026fe7efb522f1c66c0337b583e10f

Now I am going to lose the sarcasm and say:

For those of you who didn't get it, ~PWN~ isn't getting anywhere, I'm certian that someone will indignatly say "But we only have 3 players figthing you!" Come on - we clear Scurrules (or something) and xXLordWardXx every day and you expect us to believe that all the support they get comes from one player? Ummm no.

Seriously ~PWN~ players, ever heard of moving support around? We clear some villages. You stack them like this:

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/bf1697baaa66efabed00a5779e6c30cd

And then we simply turn our attention to the village next to it which always has something like this in it:

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/4860a2202f71f51f48e6fa7d6dfaeb62

Hanford – I have one piece of advice for you. Go for Risen. They won’t give you as much trouble as we will… and you might actually make some progress. Plus your ‘intimidating’ letters will be taken seriously.

Have a wonderful day.

louisachewit

I liked it, pretty amusing. And I have to admit, I never like ~PWN~, 7.5/10

DeletedUser

This is a nice declaration for a rim tribe and nice stats as well.But as for PnPs I wont give more than 5.:)

DeletedUser

An account that one of our players is sitting, you'll notice that the player isn't in Chosen.

DeletedUser

Nice job Ivan. I give it 28/10 stars.

And before anyone says anything, sccrrules went inactive.

Now, did sccrrules' going inactive have anything to do with the fact that our entire tribe was attacking him and he was getting minimal support? Who knows. Could be coincidence.

DeletedUser

I personally heard that sccrules went inactive due to the fact that Chosen was fighting back and they weren't easier to pick than his previous targets. They also took a great deal of his villages while he was active.

But i will say a huge chunk of villages that Chosen nobled was sccrules
Nobles against sccrules.

Side 1:
TSide 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: sccrrules

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 173,329
Side 2: 0
Difference: 173,329

chart

Noblings against entire ~PWN~ members

Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 13
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 280,490
Side 2: 89,153
Difference: 191,337

chart

DeletedUser

What my response is how long can Chosen hold out. Sooner or later they will run out of support and offensive. PWN has more than they do.

DeletedUser

From the look of things, Chosen could possibly hold out indefinitely. They may not be growing as fast as PWN is, but they are not losing anything to PWN either, other than troops. It also seems that Chosen are more on the offensive than PWN (judging by the stats and the reports posted, this could be completely wrong on my part) and everyone knows(or should know) that offense builds faster than defense.

Mainly, Chosen will really only have to hold out long enough for PWN to become demoralized with the war. More than anything, the morale of the tribes fighting is what wins and losses wars in this game.

DeletedUser

What my response is how long can Chosen hold out. Sooner or later they will run out of support and offensive. PWN has more than they do.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

This is very true. I do not want to pick sides for this war as i do have good friends in both tribes. :D