~PWN~ fails to PWN

jeg31ny

damn...pwn really sucks then if they're getting they're whole tribe involved and still only nobled 6 villages in a week...i just nobled 7 villages in a day...jeg>pwn :)

Whitey666

haha well i love pwn :p - opps wasnt ment to say that :p - well at least for letting people eat them :)

Repinski

I will just say it isnt only our border players who are involved. And from the amount of support the border players of PWN are getting, I know they arnt just their border players playing either.

This is a little more than just a skirmish. PWN's alliances are set so their only options are to go north or south. Our goal is to help them realize that south is not the correct choice.

Yeah but Wibz, It's obvious that !UN! would flatten them if they went north. By going south they thought they stood a chance but in reality they are just allowing your tribe to become a world power by slowly taking them out and gaining a reputation for yourselves.

DeletedUser

Hm, well maybe they should start rethinking their alliances.

DeletedUser

Ivan of Ansbach on 16.08. at 17:46
I don't need luck.
Thanks LW. Really.
Ivan of Ansbach on 16.08. at 18:34
And these wars you're talking about - are you reffering to how badly your doing against a little border skirmish with SubV and !UN! and the one village you lost to Risen? I can totally see how that would tie up your whole tribe. No seriosuly.
xXLordWardXx on 16.08. at 21:54
lol check out or ODA?
Also think about it 80 members
20-30 of our members bordering SubV 20-30 borfering !UN!
most of the other members are deep in Ks safe away from everything.
We hade 6-9 members fighting ur tribe.
U took 6 vills from sccrrules then he left and you tool all 23.
Of course ur numbers "looked" good lol.
He was a shitty player.
Me and pred 'DESTROYED' hosierdaddy (great player have played with him in sevral tribes) I alone have taken 3 vills from RPS tribe while under assault everyday...
And does it make sense your Chosen would do better from the start ALLLL of your members are in K84... we have about 5?
I mean no matter what has happend just answer this, do you think you guys could
1. KILL ALL OF ~PWN~
2.Survive RISEN and EQU?
3. Become the largest tribe in the world?
~PWN~ can become this easily. We have the dedicated players, active leaders. We have leaders of each K so one person isnt doing everything. We have coordination beyond belief. (Ill admit our OP vs chosen failed).
~PWN~ is going to kill Chosen and I asked Hanford for ONE favor. A chance to get all the good members out b4 we steam roll K84 (which will happen... And I know you think "oh no one is joining them" In a few days ur tribe is going to shrink a little and they are 3 of ur top then players.
LW
Ivan of Ansbach on 16.08. at 23:05
Stats for your 3 'wars':
~PWN~ vs. SubV
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 2: 36,684
Difference: 36,684

~PWN~ vs. !UN!
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8
Side 2: 66,110
Difference: 66,110

~PWN~ vs. QUAY
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0
Side 1: 9,654
Side 2: 9,654
Difference: 0

~PWN~ vs. RISEN
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
Side 2: 8,830
Difference: 8,830
So basically those 20-30 members bordering !UN! like giving away a few villages for fun.
The members bordeing SubV are the same to a lesser extent.
and your tribe can't dedicat it's attacks to us because you lost a villages to Risen and squabbled oer one with Quay? Funny.
Sccrules was no less a member of your tribe that you were very slow to support and you kicked him once he started losing villages quickly.
You and Pred 'destroyed' a player who went inactive at the first sign of trouble, to be frank I'm not sure why he was in the tribe.
And I'm sorry lordward but I saw what you called a "Large secondary force" at 25K points when you attacked me, what? 1000 axes some LC with a couple of spears - your'e the last who should go about preaching about shitty players.
And as I recall you were loseing a decent number of villages before support arrived so you and pred can't exactly hold out on your own now can you?
1) I'm going to ignore this question because it's stupid of you to ask it.
2) Risen is a shit tribe as indicated by thier warstats with Global. And I've seen no indication of eQu having any problems with us.
3) Eh no, actually I want the respect of the players in this world - thats all.
Look LW, despite your ego I'm ready for these desertions, you really think I've been around so long and haven't learned to plan for contingencies? Sure - plans fial, but that doesn't mean I don't have one.
xXLordWardXx today at 00:54
LOL we kicked sccrrules after he sent us a message he is leaving.
I know hosierdaddy wasnt inactive I was messaging with him untill he told me he was done.
Also you must not know the allies of the region cuz u just poster "WARS" that were not wars.
The villages we lost were inactive vills we had posted in our allied forums.
I really think you ego is to large when you dont understand what is really happening bro.
Enough talk we will see what happens now.

Well they certainly still think a lot of themselves.
Just for the record - that player that they "destroyed" was inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeg31ny

if what he said wasn't to be completely disregarded throughout the message, once he called u "bro," it was all over

lmfao...pwn can realisticly become number one?

they have not done anything in the past month+, and with no plans to do anything

they're locked away, and way to weak to break through anywhere i'm ready for them to try to push north through me or UN...now that should be funny...i need food--pwn=tasty :)

DeletedUser

Lol, hop on the bandwagon, nobody's stopping you - why wait for they to attack first, then the warstats woulb be:

(From !UN!'s/your perspective)
Villages lost 1
Villages take: 79

Why not keep a nice zero on one side?

jeg31ny

Lol, hop on the bandwagon, nobody's stopping you - why wait for they to attack first, then the warstats woulb be:

(From !UN!'s/your perspective)
Villages lost 1
Villages take: 79

Why not keep a nice zero on one side?

i'm confused...why would we lose a village?

~pwn~ could throw everything they've got at me right now and not take a single one :)

DeletedUser

1) You know that nice little 8.000 point barb you wanted to noble? Age old cross-nobling will raise it's ugly head at some point. Why not now? And besides PWN are such retards that they could actually turn that into a reason to go to war.

2) !UN! isn't SubV. Have to accomodate for them :p

jeg31ny

1) You know that nice little 8.000 point barb you wanted to noble? Age old cross-nobling will raise it's ugly head at some point. Why not now? And besides PWN are such retards that they could actually turn that into a reason to go to war.

2) !UN! isn't SubV. Have to accomodate for them :p

? I'm not quite sure what that nice little barb has to do with PWN...

DeletedUser

OK, I think my brain has leaked out of my ear.

1) You and a PWN player both want a barb village.
2) Both said players launch thier noble trians.
3) You take the village and soon after the PWN player's train lands.

Tah-dah! You technically lost a village?

jeg31ny

ohhh...i thought u were talking about a situation that actually had happened...nvm then--that's why i was confused...sorry

DeletedUser

Does this count as spam? Am I allowed to spam my own thread? -.o

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, now I will shut up unless I have something new to say about PWN.

*Shuts Up*

DeletedUser

Wait, we have shared forum for claiming PWN inactives? :icon_eek:

*Searches tribe's forums, ready to make a lot of claims*