~PWN~ fails to PWN

DeletedUser

Is there even anybody from PWN on the forums?

No. That would make this more fun.

Until then we are forced to laugh at igm and to brutally flame them since no one tries to defend them.

jeg31ny

No. That would make this more fun.

Until then we are forced to laugh at igm and to brutally flame them since no one tries to defend them.

I'm sure they're here, but waaaaaayyy to embarrased at their epic failureness (i know, not a word :icon_cry:) to say anything :)

DeletedUser

There out here alright... they rated this thread one star... the bast- ehem... simpletons.

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, as of yesterday ~PWN~ has returned from summer vacation.

The original poster is right to have flamed us. We earned it.

Let's look at the results again in another 24/48 hours and see where we are...the tide has already turned.

DeletedUser

Hey finally some life from PWN. It's going to be difficult leading your tribe from the rim with your whole 2k in points. But I guess you are the heart beat so now that you are back PWN may actually PWN something.

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, as of yesterday ~PWN~ has returned from summer vacation.

The original poster is right to have flamed us. We earned it.

Let's look at the results again in another 24/48 hours and see where we are...the tide has already turned.

Stats for Last Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Chosen
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1[/spoil]

Stats for Last 48 Hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Chosen
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3[/spoil]

Damn, you're right. Oh well, let's see how this one plays out. I still gotta throw my support behind Chosen on this one.

DeletedUser

It's going to be difficult leading your tribe from the rim with your whole 2k in points.

I'm not sure what you mean. As of 6:45 18/08, I have 21.1M points and ~2500 villages. :)

That said...the tribe will stand solidly on it's own - it is not a 1 man show. I merely provide a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Pyker. Fail link is well.... fail. Use guess access bud, it's the new thing, that way even MKC can check it out. I'd link you to guess access but I think you can find it on your own. :lol:

DeletedUser

Better?

I didn't feel like going to TWStats, and I didn't remember the address you need to add to make it accessible to everyone. (Hey, I'm lucky I remembered to add inbound to the village so people weren't getting session expired links that play W48(At least I hope.).)

DeletedUser

I think he means this.

I realize that. I guess my point was, my ability to lead the tribe and smash Chosen, or anyone else, doesn't depend on my being able to personally do it. It's amazing! You get the right people, pointed in roughly the right direction and off they go...slashing, burning, pillaging on their merry way. They send me postcards of the destruction. I put them up on a bulletin board.

And no - I've not taken over another account. I'm DYING to know who is leaking rumors otherwise.

DeletedUser

... So the only member here to defend PWN is not even really a member of PWN?

Repinski

He is the duke but a failure at TW at the same time :lol: Hence the 2k and being on the rim.

DeletedUser

we have took nothing in last 48 hours why you will find out dont you worry look at the rsults again in 3 days time.

there taking player who have gone inactive there ven struggling doing that haha

Repinski

But this is the land of darkness and fat people sitting around computers their whole life. This is TW!!! :icon_cool:

So umm.... I'm sure I'm wearing this icon out but who cares? I'm a nub.