~PWN~ fails to PWN

DeletedUser

But this is the land of darkness and fat people sitting around computers their whole life. This is TW!!! :icon_cool:

So umm.... I'm sure I'm wearing this icon out but who cares? I'm a nub.
I'm not fat.In fact I'm way too slim:icon_cry:

Repinski

Yeah I'm not fat either but still it was to fit the major computer nerd profile.

DeletedUser

But this is the land of darkness and fat people sitting around computers their whole life. This is TW!!! :icon_cool:

No, that is World of Warcraft. TW is people sitting around their computers drinking energy drinks 24/7 watching for incomings.

DeletedUser

we have took nothing in last 48 hours why you will find out dont you worry look at the rsults again in 3 days time.

yeah. I know. you're merging with a couple of other small tribes, some with villages in K74. The fact is...this is just the next reconstitution of PURE->Energy->EMPIRE, etc...for some of you guys this will be the 3rd time a tribe you're in gets dispersed by PWN. The villages we don't nobled before the tribe fails huddle together, pick a new name, invite the next layer south of us and we go at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For how many times you have disbanded these tribes (haha), your war stats are pretty terrible.

Repinski

Wibz there is no point in arguing with him. Remember your talking to someone who has played cheap all world and was rimmed yet still is his tribe's duke. It's better to just shut up and kick his ass. (again)

DeletedUser

PWN seem to have started thier first real op. We'll see here this goes.

And who said we were merging with anyone?

DeletedUser

Played cheap, Rep? In what sense? You're just bitter cause the glorious tribe you went to - you know, the one that was going to clearly crush us, Reborn - turned out to be a paper tiger.

As for rimmed...you guys aren't doing even the easy investigation. Rep, you have no idea what you're talking about.

In the end it doesn't matter. We'll just let the stats speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

AEC, I admit REBORN sucked. It looked better from the outside when I originally joined. And I'm not bitter, I've just never held a high opinion of ~PWN~.

And as for the rimmed statements, I believe it was stated somewhere in this thread that you were rimmed. And well I don't care enough to actually dig up dirty on ~PWN~.

DeletedUser

You've thought we were bunch of lame noobs all along. I came to terms with your opinion of me/us in March. And hey! Maybe you're right.

That's not the same as 'playing cheap'...which I would take to mean sneaky or underhanded...and that we certainly are not.

In any event - I'm done in this thread for awhile. Next comment from me in two or so days - when we'll see if ~PWN~ can PWN Chosen.

DeletedUser

As the one who originally brought out the fact that you are playing from the rim I will clarify for everyone. You were internally nobled by PWN for inactivity but have since came back to reclaim your throne. So there you go the facts about yourself but that doesn't change the war stats on your tribe. But like you said we will check the stats in a day or so. You have a lot to prove so you probably should stay off the externals and fix your tribe. Proves us wrong.

DeletedUser

As promised, an update:

The last week:
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chosen
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 87
Difference: 173

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 6
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,700,191
Side 2: 485,542
Difference: 1,214,649

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,465
Side 2: 39,148
Difference: 91,317

chart

[/spoil]

the last day:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 7
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 248,673
Side 2: 23,640
Difference: 225,033

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,780
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23,780

chart

[/spoil]

better - but room for improvement.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 52
Difference: 23

chart

DeletedUser70293

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 52
Difference: 23

chart

Yes, hold onto the forever stat.

DeletedUser

Lol, is that somehow worse than focusing only on an unusual rise in noblings over a short period of time?

DeletedUser70293

Lol, is that somehow worse than focusing only on an unusual rise in noblings over a short period of time?

The most recent stats tend to be the most interesting. For instance, I couldn't care less if say, you nobled a village last month. However if you took a village today from ~PWN~, that would be more interesting