~PWN~ fails to PWN

Repinski

Decent PnP. Glad to see something from a rim tribe. Good luck Chosen. Take out the Silent Giant.

DeletedUser

From the look of things, Chosen could possibly hold out indefinitely. They may not be growing as fast as PWN is, but they are not losing anything to PWN either, other than troops. It also seems that Chosen are more on the offensive than PWN (judging by the stats and the reports posted, this could be completely wrong on my part) and everyone knows(or should know) that offense builds faster than defense.

Mainly, Chosen will really only have to hold out long enough for PWN to become demoralized with the war. More than anything, the morale of the tribes fighting is what wins and losses wars in this game.

Before I reply I want to quote something sent to me by Lordward after he tried to recruit me into PWN:

lol just read the externals...

Did you know we were at war with 3 real tribes AND chosen?

Did you know we only had a force of 7 people not including K84 ~PWN~ members attacking chosen?

Do you really think a tribe as small as chosen can defend against ~PWN~?

Good luck bro,

LW

Did anyone know that a) PWN was at war and b) Chosen was an imaginary tribe?
We've actually only had proper attacks from Lordward and Hanford.

I'm quite certain that Chosen can win this war (or at least make some decent progress before someone else hops in and spoils the party), we picked out the cream of Empire and =KORT=, we managed to take 400K points from KORT in 3 days and I think overall we've been doing a good job.
Not to mention that we have a W6, W18 another W6 and I think even a W2 vet in our tribe so we at least know what we're talking about along with what works and what doesn't.

And as for Lordward, he's a sad old grouch with mixed villages who's only in PWN because they wanted to gain some ground in K84 without fighting. His was the tribe I got all my ODD from before 4K points :)

As for the holding out until PWN becomes demoralised bit. IF what Lordward has said about 3 other wars (probably skirmishes and he's too much of a noob to tell the difference?) PWN should be having a rough time already. And if they're already occupied how can hanford sapre his crappy nukes on us when he's actually quite a distance away, I imagine he has someone closer to skirmish with?

jeg31ny

I think these are the "wars" he's talking about lololol:lol:

the time frame for each is 1 week. He may think it's a war because they just can't stop ppl from nobeling them or get their villages back (with the exception of from QUAY). This included all major border tribes of ~PWN~. There were no conquers between ~PWN~ and eQu over the past week, so I did not bother putting that in.

~PWN~ vs. SubV

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 2: 36,684
Difference: 36,684

~PWN~ vs. !UN!
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8
chart

Side 2: 66,110
Difference: 66,110

~PWN~ vs. QUAY
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0
chart

Side 1: 9,654
Side 2: 9,654
Difference: 0
chart

~PWN~ vs. RISEN

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Side 2: 8,830
Difference: 8,830

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Jeg, I was worried they actually had a proper excuse for things being a little too easy. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think they'll prefer the spelling "PWN3D". But essentially yes. :)

DeletedUser

PWN made the mistake of taking in members in from K55 and sending support to them from two days away.

jeg31ny

lol...12 villages lost by being surrounded by 4 major tribes...please just copy and past my post to the donk that messaged u and ask if that's considered war...hell...when i have an op against someone, i take 12 villages in 3 days

DeletedUser

Hey, you know what I just noticed? Quay is the only tribe in that post to have lost a village to PWN. :lol:

DeletedUser

Your powers of observation flattened me.
They probably nobled the same village back as they scored the same amount of points.

DeletedUser

Your powers of observation flattened me.
They probably nobled the same village back as they scored the same amount of points.

True, but the question is, who nobled who first? :lol:

(Too busy to look it up in TWStats)

I just thought it provided a good laugh about both PWN and Quay.

DeletedUser

I'm going to guess Quay nobled first, I doubt PWN would risk offending them with 2 major wars already going on.

Today's Nuke of the day:
PWNnukefail.jpg

DeletedUser91054

Really are we Chosen THAT much smaller than PWN?

At the time of this writing, ~pwn~ has 3.0303433x the points that we do. 1/3rd the points isn't THAT huge. Plus, a huge chunk of their points/troops/villages is multiple Ks away.

Also ~PWN~ has more than double our member count, with 85 vs our 41.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeg31ny

Really are we Chosen THAT much smaller than PWN?

At the time of this writing, ~pwn~ has 3.0303433x the points that we do. 1/3rd the points isn't THAT huge. Plus, a huge chunk of their points/troops/villages is multiple Ks away.

Also ~PWN~ has more than double our member count, with 84 vs our 41.

The biggest number I think to look at here is average pts/player, where they are nearly twice as large...however, due to the way their tribe is situated moving from the core to the rim (due to recruitment rather than conquers), I'd assume those players closer to you would be at the lower end of that average, dragging it down.

DeletedUser

The biggest number I think to look at here is average pts/player, where they are nearly twice as large...however, due to the way their tribe is situated moving from the core to the rim (due to recruitment rather than conquers), I'd assume those players closer to you would be at the lower end of that average, dragging it down.

Which would mean that stat is not the biggest factor.

DeletedUser

it still would be, however if only looking at the border players and those near the action...do u want to put those stats together?

No, not really. It's all you, big boy.

But that's because I don't think it is that big of a factor. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it still would be, however if only looking at the border players and those near the action...do u want to put those stats together?

That would only take into account noblings, and not nukes or support sent from range.

jeg31ny

That would only take into account noblings, and not nukes or support sent from range.

if u were actually having a full scale war, then yes, but ur having border skirmishes...if ur planning and sending nukes from 100 hours out, its a different story

however, if that were the case, u'd have nobled more than 6 villages against them over the past week.

So like i said, u only need to worry about the border players, or pwn needs to up the scale on these skirmishes

DeletedUser

I will just say it isnt only our border players who are involved. And from the amount of support the border players of PWN are getting, I know they arnt just their border players playing either.

This is a little more than just a skirmish. PWN's alliances are set so their only options are to go north or south. Our goal is to help them realize that south is not the correct choice.