Quiet

DeletedUser

I see its all gone quiet. no one got anything to say about the merge of TSL and TSB?

I think it is one hell of a play by TSL and i salute you all.

I am just wondering how long it will now take them to win this world?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's not a merge. It's a Few TSB guys joining and eating away at the back of TSB. They have to join or be eaten.

DeletedUser

Agreed, it is not a merge... only a recruitment of a select few.

DeletedUser

Oh i see.

Join or be Eaten. Threaten the tribe so all the cowards join TSL which cripples the decent players in the tribe forcing them to join as its the best thing to do or they quit!

Its a hostile takeover then still a master stroke by TSL.

were you the first to jump silent?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No. Sword left first. How ever me and sword have been discussing this for about 3 weeks and only recently spoke to Open. I am grateful for the opportunity to work along side the number one tribe and its members in the world. I believe Open has confidence in us or we wouldn't have gotten the invite.

DeletedUser

I think the secret merger talks probably helped too.

I am not having a pop at anyone i was stating that i think its a great move by open-mind. proves that he has one hell of a strategic brain.

so how long do you think it wioll take for you to win this world now?

DeletedUser

I see its all gone quiet. no one got anything to say about the merge of TSL and TSB?

I think it is one hell of a play by TSL and i salute you all.

I am just wondering how long it will now take them to win this world?

who cares?

I know I don't.

DeletedUser

I think the secret merger talks probably helped too.

I am not having a pop at anyone i was stating that i think its a great move by open-mind. proves that he has one hell of a strategic brain.

so how long do you think it wioll take for you to win this world now?

We never ever planned on merging with TSB, so what are you talking about lmao?

I welcome any good TSB players to join TSL, it would be a waste to lose them. However, this doesn't mean that it won't take atleast another 2 months to eat the majority of TSB (the bad part :icon_razz: )

DeletedUser97878

Gratz TSL, good move on your part. TSB is gonna fall hard and fast now.

DeletedUser84663

dunno if I'd call it a merge... TSL isn't changing their name or taking in the dukes or anything... but the map is definitely more blue than ever before...

DeletedUser

We saved some TSB members , thats all... We won the war , i think.... :)
A merge is a merge...but this is not....

DeletedUser

Agreed. A merge... would be all, but only those who get approved by boss open may join the dark side :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

How much fun would it be if Chachi and firey made up and joined together to form the Army of Light to go against The Brotherhood?!?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe firey will get an skill invitation ....at the end...IT is a good player,pitty to lose him

DeletedUser

I am verry happy to have new skilled coleagues, the TSL Team will be much stronger :)

DeletedUser67615

:icon_rolleyes:

Well it would be a quiet thing since sword left yesterday and then everyone joined him as the doors were thrown open.
However I believe TSB can pull back :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes like you thought you were going to beat TSL when you were our size.

DeletedUser

Hi marg I see you're viewing the thread

yeah lol... I look here now and then when I aint working :p lol... but yeah things have been pretty boring here till now it seems :lol: ha ha... Good luck for the future mate! :icon_smile: