Rabbid V's X.

geomikajak

umm..over the last 3 months..Y..etc..ya maybe..
lets do lately aye???
[spoil]Side 1: Players: SHAGAN888
Side 2:
Tribes: X.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 540
Difference: 507

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 295,753
Side 2: 3,554,536
Difference: 3,258,783

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,873
Side 2: 9,530
Difference: 52,343

chart
[/spoil]

cool story bro'..
again..back on topic aye???????????

Grammar Commie

Hmmm, thought about it, but...nah, let's do all the tribes for the last month, eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: X.
Side 2:
Tribes: Panda, Rabid, HORSE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 84
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,554,536
Side 2: 8,365,790
Difference: 4,811,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 888,302
Side 2: 682,081
Difference: 206,221

chart

And really? Does anyone but 8-year-olds actually use the 'cool story bro' line?

Last edited:

geomikajak

hahahahah...wow......
rabid V's X. is what this is about...past is the past son..let it go..
is all good..i got plenty snuggles if your that needing?

Grammar Commie

rabid V's X. is what this is about...past is the past son..let it go..

What? Everything is the past if you're gonna talk about what's happened. Kinda the basis of most language and communication. Are we expected to come up with predictive conquer stats? Rabid vs X is pretty close, but Rabid have the lead; post the whole shebang and you'll get no objection from me. Fact is we were fighting Panda, which is now mostly part of Rabid. Stats are legit :)

Last edited:

Grammar Commie

Rabid is a tribe like most of you have never seen...simples.
(beer)

And as for this...Wind your neck in.

Rabid has some impressive players but there's been far better tribes: Axes on 41; Drama on 53; and that's just recent memory. Get back to us when you've got their kind of rep...

(Avocado daiquiri)

DeletedUser

Axes on 41 was a joke. Drama was a good tribe, but some nasty shit happened there with Lord Teradin

geomikajak

And as for this...Wind your neck in.

Rabid has some impressive players but there's been far better tribes: Axes on 41; Drama on 53; and that's just recent memory. Get back to us when you've got their kind of rep...

(Avocado daiquiri)

you funny muppet..i was Drama!!!!..
i am sure red will vouch for me....(kiss)
hahahahah..keep typing bro'

Grammar Commie

you funny muppet..i was Drama!!!!..
i am sure red will vouch for me....(kiss)

Nice. So you'll know how far you've got to go before you can claim this legendary status you seem to so desperately crave

geomikajak

shhh....we just seen inside your undies bro...you got nuthin'
and i claim nothing..:icon_rolleyes:
what about URUZ,ZIPS,-ND-,Fork!.....hahahah
zip it wally... (kiss)
back on topic punk..rather than swinging nuts..lets talk rabid V's X. aye???

Last edited:

SHAGAN888

Heres the real truth<br><br>I gave x 12 villages when i was in Y because i was told x would trust us and get Y an alliance with x <br>I gave up those 12 villages without a fight while being lied to by own mates about all of it....<br>Now there's lies after lies and betrayal after betrayal......and to top everything else off lies now about me having a son thats playing on the Beavis an Butthead account.....let me just say this I have no sons and the one i did have died so this shit isnt funny about personal lives.....now play the efing game and stay out of our personal lives you idiots.....<br><br>geezus some of you are really some sick mental arses

Grammar Commie

...we just seen inside your undies bro...

Really? Been runnning commando since around 07, so that'd be impressive...

...what about URUZ,ZIPS,-ND-,Fork!...

You gotta be shitting me...lol. Are you seriously claiming that any one of those tribes is worth a damn in the TW league of greats? If that's your benchmark then we got SFA to worry about :)

Grammar Commie

Heres the real truth<br><br>I gave x 12 villages when i was in Y because i was told x would trust us and get Y an alliance with x <br>I gave up those 12 villages without a fight while being lied to by own mates about all of it....<br>Now there's lies after lies and betrayal after betrayal......and to top everything else off lies now about me having a son thats playing on the Beavis an Butthead account.....let me just say this I have no sons and the one i did have died so this shit isnt funny about personal lives.....now play the efing game and stay out of our personal lives you idiots.....<br><br>geezus some of you are really some sick mental arses

Nope. We'd have taken a whole bunch more if your leader at the time hadn't intervened.

And no-one's talking about any of your relations, dude. Once you get back to reality from gingerbreadland then maybe your posts will make sense...

Wile E. Coyote

Shag you gave up the 12 villages with promises of some serious internals is what JC Promised, he delivered them to you. How is that being lied too? There was a discrepancy over 1 village or something? Other than that, you were told "Give these villages to X and we can secure diplomacy, in return JC will gift you the equal amount of villages and more. Please, tell me where the lie is?

SHAGAN888

Nope. We'd have taken a whole bunch more if your leader at the time hadn't intervened.

And no-one's talking about any of your relations, dude. Once you get back to reality from gingerbreadland then maybe your posts will make sense...

come on and take em now big mouth

DeletedUser98419

Here we go

Heres the real truth<br><br>I gave x 12 villages when i was in Y because i was told x would trust us and get Y an alliance with x <br>I gave up those 12 villages without a fight while being lied to by own mates about all of it....<br>Now there's lies after lies and betrayal after betrayal

now play the efing game

Listen here you little weasel you have been the one that has made the most problems in this world, As for lies after lies and betrayal after betrayal you cant talk can you we all know the shit you have pulled this world.

As for this part (I gave x 12 villages when i was in Y because i was told x would trust us and get Y an alliance with x) X did trust Y we didn't trust you (Plus other leadership crap) only other 2 people in your tribe (1) admitted to me they are using you and your tribe to bide some time until rabid hit them other by the looks of things has become inactive anyway :D

As far as im concerned you dont even belong in this forum, we all know you wont go to X (You think they betrayed you when half the members that are left/joined X got screwed over by you, or did you forget that already you small minded simpleton)

As for that message you unblocked me for showing of like 1 snipe between each FAKE NOBLE :p that had big enough gaps to fit 100 snipes you must fell special, Unblocks me to brag about it hahahahah dont worry we had a good laugh about it so you didn't do it for nothing atleast :p

Shag Shag Shag Ill never understand you, Every time ive tried being nice to you after some words were spoken I find another little post like this you are full of it

Have a good day dont strain that little brain of yours trying to think of something to hurt my feelings because im a big boy bullshit stories dont hurt me :)

SHAGAN888

Shag you gave up the 12 villages with promises of some serious internals is what JC Promised, he delivered them to you. How is that being lied too? There was a discrepancy over 1 village or something? Other than that, you were told "Give these villages to X and we can secure diplomacy, in return JC will gift you the equal amount of villages and more. Please, tell me where the lie is?

JC quit long before any of this even took place liar