RAIN Reality TV

DeletedUser

congrats to RAIN guys

there was talk that u guys had never been in a major war to date.....but i do think u have proved urselfs and definitely done urselfs no harm at all

*drak head's to the bar to buy the first round*

whats ur order!

DeletedUser

Ur just another rimmed noob... 1 vs 1, i think you'd **** ur pants and run home crying with ur tail between ur legs:icon_razz:. Don't talk trash if you can't back it up nub :icon_twisted:

i think youd be the one who would **** his pants and run home to mommy i would destroy you 1 v 1:icon_wink: just like all of rain who probably sucks :icon_biggrin: they talk big but only have numbers to back it up no skill

DeletedUser

i think youd be the one who would **** his pants and run home to mommy i would destroy you 1 v 1:icon_wink: just like all of rain who probably sucks :icon_biggrin: they talk big but only have numbers to back it up no skill

You know how funny it sounds when you try and say someone sucks and has no skill to back up there talk, but has the numbers to back up their talk... lol

DeletedUser90931

Maybe he's the time that considers able as a point whore..? lol.

DeletedUser

congrats to RAIN guys

there was talk that u guys had never been in a major war to date.....but i do think u have proved urselfs and definitely done urselfs no harm at all

*drak head's to the bar to buy the first round*

whats ur order!

Thanks Drak! I'll buy the second, third, and fourth.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Huh U also suck at comebacks... Next time, come up with something that u didn't copy off of someone :icon_rolleyes:. You sound like a noob that way :lol:

DeletedUser

You know how funny it sounds when you try and say someone sucks and has no skill to back up there talk, but has the numbers to back up their talk... lol

Congrats annor, he know belongs to you. :icon_neutral:

Meh D.m. Disappointment Massive. =/

DeletedUser

Huh U also suck at comebacks... Next time, come up with something that u didn't copy off of someone :icon_rolleyes:. You sound like a noob that way :lol:

you sound like a noob always :lol: oh man i have the greatest insult "you will crap your pants" look at me im so cool. I wonder, who did you copy that off of :icon_rolleyes:

oh man look we can field 58 players against 20 we are so good :icon_rolleyes: NOT :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

im your worst nitemare :icon_twisted: i could beat any rain player 1 v 1. :icon_wink: look at annor bragging bout hit 20 sec trains its really sad rain are noobs win by numbers they have no skill d.m was past its prime, inactive no hard feat to beat them

u still havent answer my question!

who are you?

lets see if this time you understand and follow...

DeletedUser

you sound like a noob always :lol: oh man i have the greatest insult "you will crap your pants" look at me im so cool. I wonder, who did you copy that off of :icon_rolleyes:

oh man look we can field 58 players against 20 we are so good :icon_rolleyes: NOT :icon_biggrin:

Eh ur just another noob who tries to call good players noobs... Ur not even worth being in my sight :icon_rolleyes:! Like Super said, who are you? Lets see if you can back up that oversized mouth and undersized brain's junk

DeletedUser

its still sad it is actually easier to send trains faster and he didnt what if the player he attcked became active then he would lose trains cant he send trains hope this isnt qaulity of all rain players if it is im right they bunch of noobs win by numbers only

I really don't much care for your generalizations (technical or not)..What was that little saying about generalizations?

"To generalize is to be an idiot.
To particularize is the alone distinction of merit.
General knowledge are those knowledge that idiots possess."

Now I'm not calling you any names or the like... I'm just showing my distaste for bias, accrued garbage a.k.a bias generalizations.
We already covered the purpose for those bad trains, and at this point its just a joke... not flaming material.

Unless you happen to know each and every single player in the RAIN family individually and actually have something tangible that could support an assumption of that magnitude I suggest you either quiet down or -

back up that oversized mouth

Hiding behind a forum name makes you seem fluffy and vulnerable, if you own an account on W34 man up and let's see if you get a response... I'm sure there someone in RAIN with nothing to do that wouldn't mind dismantling you...

Hopefully this unneeded flaming will kilter itself before it gets too obnoxious, I'd rather not this thread be closed.
If not I've recently found this most wonderful forum device... the ignore function should help take away the temptation to start actually flaming you...

DeletedUser

I really don't much care for your generalizations (technical or not)..What was that little saying about generalizations?

"To generalize is to be an idiot.
To particularize is the alone distinction of merit.
General knowledge are those knowledge that idiots possess."

Now I'm not calling you any names or the like... I'm just showing my distaste for bias, accrued garbage a.k.a bias generalizations.
We already covered the purpose for those bad trains, and at this point its just a joke... not flaming material.

Unless you happen to know each and every single player in the RAIN family individually and actually have something tangible that could support an assumption of that magnitude I suggest you either quiet down or -

Hiding behind a forum name makes you seem fluffy and vulnerable, if you own an account on W34 man up and let's see if you get a response... I'm sure there someone in RAIN with nothing to do that wouldn't mind dismantling you...

Hopefully this unneeded flaming will kilter itself before it gets too obnoxious, I'd rather not this thread be closed.
If not I've recently found this most wonderful forum device... the ignore function should help take away the temptation to start actually flaming you...

im not generalizing, there is just like no good players in rain besides maybe a couple...william blake eh:

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

So wouldnt expect you to see the same way i do :icon_biggrin:

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.

just speaking my mind here :)

Eh ur just another noob who tries to call good players noobs... Ur not even worth being in my sight :icon_rolleyes:! Like Super said, who are you? Lets see if you can back up that oversized mouth and undersized brain's junk

your no good player, oh im not worthy of being in your sight all hail the might jadorn you are so good omg can u teach me to be like you pls pls pls

@all you want to know who iam -- i wont tell you outright iam in a top 5 tribe :icon_wink: besides i doubt 1 v1 anyone in rain could take 1 villa off me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

im not generalizing, there is just like no good players in rain besides maybe a couple...william blake eh:

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

So wouldnt expect you to see the same way i do :icon_biggrin:

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.

just speaking my mind here :)

This made me laugh a bit :lol:, but now that the shadow of the cursed generalization is gone... I can continue on in peace :icon_smile:

@all you want to know who iam -- i wont tell you outright iam in a top 5 tribe :icon_wink: besides i doubt 1 v1 anyone in rain could take 1 villa off me :icon_wink:

you underestimate the super human powers of our 20 second noble trains yet again :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

your no good player, oh im not worthy of being in your sight all hail the might jadorn you are so good omg can u teach me to be like you pls pls pls

ok so again, and yeah just like knightmare said, we dont want this thread to be close because of your ignorance of telling us who you really are..

if you say you can beat any of RAIN 1 v 1 , then why not telling us ur real nick in W34 and then ended, dont be surprise on getting couple fakes and real ones ur way!

~SB~

DeletedUser

Well, just because you're team is skating on a 5 on 4 powerplay, that MUST mean that the 5 sucks and the 4 is awesome. Great logic.

DeletedUser

You should come to my K and see the pricks here lmao you would eat for days they couldn't fight a tribe their own size if their life depended on it. OMG you know who you are. Jeez punks are everywhere lmao. Although I did piss an Evo leader off though by mistake. Even in text a woman pissed off is fricken scary (though she would laugh if she knew about me and would die on the ground in laughter seeing who she scared) .

Also since I seen alot of people go with D.M. I guess I'll go with the underdog Rain. G/L

DeletedUser

You should come to my K and see the pricks here lmao you would eat for days they couldn't fight a tribe their own size if their life depended on it. OMG you know who you are. Jeez punks are everywhere lmao. Although I did piss an Evo leader off though by mistake. Even in text a woman pissed off is fricken scary (though she would laugh if she knew about me and would die on the ground in laughter seeing who she scared) .

Also since I seen alot of people go with D.M. I guess I'll go with the underdog Rain. G/L

Interesting.

DeletedUser

I found it not so interesting.

Rain the underdog? Besides, D.M is gone......so do some catching up :icon_razz: