RAIN Reality TV

DeletedUser

I get all teary eyed at tribal histories.. especially noob victories <3 that was a nice story.

A real engine that could story...

Once upon a time deep, deep in the jungle there was a little engine that could and he was chuggin' his way across the enemy line.

chugga chugga chugga chugga, chugga chugga chugga chugga, toot toot

This little engine's mission was to take some AK-47's and a nuclear payload over the mountain to the 20-63 battalion, needless to say there was plenty opposition.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? No-sir-e-Bob, He just kept chuggin’ along…

Not even when they climbed aboard the train and popped out the eyes of the conductor. And blood and snot was drippin’ out his eye sockets.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? Damn skippy he just kept chuggin' along.

It wasn’t till Charlie rigged the bridge with plastic explosives. Just as the Little Engine was making his way across the trestle:

BOOM!

Explosion happened! Blood and guts and spit and ass was everywhere

And Bubba come crawling out the back door, both legs missing...
Lula May’s Baby Boy
And he looked up at me, he said

'Payne, I can't feel my legs...'

and I said 'Bubba, they ain't there'

And I looked down and them little bloody nubs was kicking real fast like this here.
And I said, “Bubba, It’s thirty miles to the nearest town, unless you can flip upside down and walk on your hands, you ain't gonna make it.

All of a sudden Charlie was all over the place,
just me and my sidearm.
I had no other alternative but to blast my way out:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DIE PIG DIE!
YOU’LL NEVER TAKE MAJOR BENSON WINIFRED PAYNE ALIVE!
BAM! I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!

DeletedUser

Two days in a row now D.M has not been on the nobling charts, they have nobled 1 9k town from xKaosx and 3, 1k barbs in the past 60 hours.

Does this spell the end of D.M?

Have they given up almost entirely?

Eight of their 17 members have less than 5,000 ODA points in the past week, totaling 26.5 million of their 52.5 million points.

Predictions for how long it takes D.M to collapse?

Dun, dun, dun...

DeletedUser

I congratulate Rain F on their good start, but I retain the right to give my opinion on certain things like the aforementioned

Thanks for the congrats, your opinion is always welcome, but it's been a month already so it's really more than just a "start" I think by this point, you never know though.. they could turn it around?

Interesting discussion about KOTA.. I do believe in this post from D.M was making some kind of declaration in a "joking" way towards KOTA?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=205453
^^Seems to me they brought it on themselves.

In either case there was obviously history and some bad blood there with some village exchanges and PnP prior to RAIN declaring so can't blame the little guys for wanting some action. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once upon a time deep, deep in the jungle there was a little engine that could and he was chuggin' his way across the enemy line.

This little engine's mission was to take some AK-47's and a nuclear payload over the mountain to the 20-63 battalion, needless to say there was plenty opposition.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? No-sir-e-Bob, He just kept chuggin’ along…

Not even when they climbed aboard the train and popped out the eyes of the conductor. And blood and snot was drippin’ out his eye sockets.
You think that stopped the Little Engine That Could? Damn skippy he just kept chuggin' along.

It wasn’t till Charlie rigged the bridge with plastic explosives. Just as the Little Engine was making his way across the trestle:

BOOM!

Lula May’s Baby Boy

And I looked down and them little bloody nubs was kicking real fast like this here.
And I said, “Bubba, It’s thirty miles to the nearest town, unless you can flip upside down and walk on your hands, you ain't gonna make it.

just me and my sidearm.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DIE PIG DIE!

It would be inappropriate to say what that story did for me here.

DeletedUser

BOOM!

Lula May’s Baby Boy

just me and my sidearm.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DIE PIG DIE!

lol, I saw that movie, Major Payne right? Inappropriate story to tell a kid lol

DeletedUser

In recent news, D.M has had 4 players launch attacks at me, one noble train got through in the middle of K21 on a village I took up there. Everything else = epic fail. Meanwhile I took 6 of theirs...

Oh yeah, D.M continues there nobling war against 4 million point xKaosx

DeletedUser

In recent news, D.M has had 4 players launch attacks at me, one noble train got through in the middle of K21 on a village I took up there. Everything else = epic fail. Meanwhile I took 6 of theirs...

And considering you took those villages in a cluster surrounded by D.M nukes on the K21 front (which I confirmed with recent intel) adds to the fun :lol:

DeletedUser

Unless I have overestimated d.m skill, I do not see how your 40 second trains could noble any vil unless it was an inactive...

DeletedUser

Unless I have overestimated d.m skill, I do not see how your 40 second trains could noble any vil unless it was an inactive...

Brado is launching attacks and nobling cities, and losing villages to my 23 second trains.

DM Tred isn't nobling anything, but he did snipe one of three trains.

Slaziman is posting here, but lost a village to my 27 second trains.

D.M sucks hard coreeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep crux its the only one putting some kind of a good fight, and to not take credit away from Irish maybe and from Pfinn, the others "nada, zero, nothing!"

DeletedUser

haha thats sad but you arent good you act as though you did something good but you say they aren't even fighting back so that dosent say much you should attack a active target and see how you do lololol dont want to do you fraid your 1min trans will be sniped you have a big mout and loud bark but no bite :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

haha thats sad but you arent good you act as though you did something good but you say they aren't even fighting back so that dosent say much you should attack a active target and see how you do lololol dont want to do you fraid your 1min trans will be sniped you have a big mout and loud bark but no bite :icon_biggrin:

Which D.M are "active targets" lol. The players I've taken villages from have all launched nukes at me, and failed. :(

Cept MonsterRain, he was able to get a couple villages that he had 20 villages around, lol

DeletedUser

looks like some disbanded and created HUNG....does this mean that D.M is falling apart?:icon_confused:

FooFoo Pig

Doesn't look like they've been sniped yet. :lol: