RAIN Reality TV

DeletedUser

so there's no difference between taking a couple of villages and launching a full scale offensive operation?

No I'm asking the difference for justification. D.M took like 20 KOTA villages in early June, most tribes consider scouting an act of war, let alone nobling 20 something villages. I think calling KOTA cowards for attacking a tribe that attacked them is a bit erroneous. "Full scale offensive operation" or minor attacks, whatever it is, its still attacks and still war.

TI thought alot better of DM before all of this, now not so much. All DM is are a group of a few big accounts with little men running them.

Well that's been my point of view from the very beginning!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

People have a hard time admitting D.M getting owned..

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I care about what you say

I think calling KOTA cowards for attacking a tribe that attacked them is a bit erroneous.

when did I say that? I called their actions cowardice for attacking, AFTER Rain F declared war, and was doing well enough so they wouldn't be threatened. I don't have anything against any tribe and I congratulate Rain F on their good start, but I retain the right to give my opinion on certain things like the aforementioned

DeletedUser

when did I say that? I called their actions cowardice for attacking, AFTER Rain F declared war, and was doing well enough so they wouldn't be threatened. I don't have anything against any tribe and I congratulate Rain F on their good start, but I retain the right to give my opinion on certain things like the aforementioned

Granted, but if you pull up TWstats through the D.M tribe, go to the "village losses" section, and Filter by the "KOTA" tribe. You will see that KOTA has been taking D.M villages since early June, through early July, and now into late July. KOTA attacking D.M and D.M attacking KOTA isn't a recent phenomenon.

DeletedUser

Well your predictions are up too the usual standard... Way off the mark:icon_rolleyes:

I predicted it would be Sexy F & Rain F battling it out at the end of this world, and it shall come true:icon_eek: Just have to ship dot away to a 3rd world country, she'll never be heard or found again. 1 month later TI-R merges with Sexy

DeletedUser

This has already been established... but allow me to reiterate.

When in the past "recent" history has Kota ever jumped on a tribe bigger then them after a larger Allie did the same (This said in hopeful regard that you are semi-aware of the history of W34)? As far as the declaration goes, RAIN was for more opportunistic then Kota in that regard...

Heck, in my opinion D.M should of taken what they might of thought was a clean up a lot more seriously... Kota initiated the P.R wars and was dominating well before the larger tribes stepped, even though they were less then a 1/4 of their total size at the time.
That means Kota has some fleeting wartime experience boys and girls..

D.M dug Kota into the war by nobling through their inactives, ticking off their leadership (and so on and so forth). The fact that D.M would much rather recruit and noble from Kaosx and noble barbarians is a fault of their own.

If you need further evidence... as Annor stated:

Granted, but if you pull up TWstats through the D.M tribe, go to the "village losses" section, and Filter by the "KOTA" tribe. You will see that KOTA has been taking D.M villages since early June, through early July, and now into late July. KOTA attacking D.M and D.M attacking KOTA isn't a recent phenomenon.

So regardless of whether or not you feel you have "the right to give my opinion on certain things" we also have the right to correct incorrect bias concerning our war. It's also not fair to Kota that you undermine their position by curtailing them behind Rains bulk after our war declaration... Not all wars have official declarations personally I'm for a guns first pnp later if ever person..

-----

I predicted it would be Sexy F & Rain F battling it out at the end of this world, and it shall come true:icon_eek: Just have to ship dot away to a 3rd world country, she'll never be heard or found again. 1 month later TI-R merges with Sexy
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

crux was blocked?????:(:(:( damn..

Plus on a side note, Kota junping in after Rain F, seems kinda cowardice and since they are allied with Rain F this is a Rain F + Kota F vs D.M war

facts have clear your mind already my lil pink friend?....or still stubborn about calling us cowards, or perhaps our actions!

i call cowards people that took villages off my inactive player without any reason

1. (dotson19), was still in my tribe when you guys (D.M, especially cruz, and some other that are now being a**-kicked by RAIN F, (Pfinn, Riksta, Rafter and Qosi), which by the way it wasnt in my mind that they would the 1st to be attacked by RAIN F), so didnt give you any right to take them, besides this being in a war game, which i understand, so we had to hurry in our claims, and had to counter attack which was when you guys stopped taking them....

2. since that take over we had to do some planning and i figured when you guys had Rafter inactive, i thought " why not give them something of their own medicine", so we started taking rafter just like you guys did with my player, aaaaaand you guys didnt like that so you guys had Mr. brado, Riksta, Mauser, throwing me with nukes hitting my walls, my farms , my HQs.... ( thanks a lot for that cuz i got a pretty good ODD)...

3. so since that action and being attacked by some of your leadership, i considered that and act of war, if it wasnt taken by you guys seriously then thats not my problem... RAIN F actions about warring you guys was out of my map, we never included them in our issues...

4. and now that we set up a mini mission against you guys, in a certain area...then you come here and cry about it by being a cowardly action...pleaase!...

5. any other questions feel free to ask,

and by the way this is just a game, enjoy it and stop making it sentimental

@ annor - thanks for bringing up the facts to tribalhugs...

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90931

I'm not going to hunt where I saw it in forums, but I do remember D.M saying they were eating KOTA a while before RAIN declared on D.M..
Not taking sides, but Annor and Superbandido are correct.. KOTA were fighting on their own for some time.

DeletedUser

facts have clear your mind already my lil pink friend?....or still stubborn about calling us cowards, or perhaps our actions!

i call cowards people that took villages off my inactive player without any reason

1. (dotson19), was still in my tribe when you guys (D.M, especially cruz, and some other that are now being a**-kicked by RAIN F, (Pfinn, Riksta, Rafter and Qosi), which by the way it wasnt in my mind that they would the 1st to be attacked by RAIN F), so didnt give you any right to take them, besides this being in a war game, which i understand, so we had to hurry in our claims, and had to counter attack which was when you guys stopped taking them....

2. since that take over we had to do some planning and i figured when you guys had Rafter inactive, i thought " why not give them something of their own medicine", so we started taking rafter just like you guys did with my player, aaaaaand you guys didnt like that so you guys had Mr. brado, Riksta, Mauser, throwing me with nukes hitting my walls, my farms , my HQs.... ( thanks a lot for that cuz i got a pretty good ODD)...

3. so since that action and being attacked by some of your leadership, i considered that and act of war, if it wasnt taken by you guys seriously then thats not my problem... RAIN F actions about warring you guys was out of my map, we never included them in our issues...

4. and now that we set up a mini mission against you guys, in a certain area...then you come here and cry about it by being a cowardly action...pleaase!...

5. any other questions feel free to ask,

and by the way this is just a game, enjoy it and stop making it sentimental

@ annor - thanks for bringing up the facts to tribalhugs...

:)

You continuously imply that I'm in D.M and I'm not, Instead of "You guys" use D.M. And also "4. and now that we set up a mini mission against you guys, in a certain area...then you come here and cry about it by being a cowardly action...pleaase!..." Again D.M didn't say anything, I did.

Finally I could answer to all the posts but I'm really bored and busy to do so, so have it your way. I know how KOTA works but this argument dragged on too long, the only thing I suggested was that this war was considered as a Rain F + kota vs D.M since they are allies and fight against D.M. I don't care about KOTA history or anything else all the defendants posted, I never asked for any of it

DeletedUser

You continuously imply that I'm in D.M and I'm not, Instead of "You guys" use D.M. And also "4. and now that we set up a mini mission against you guys, in a certain area...then you come here and cry about it by being a cowardly action...pleaase!..." Again D.M didn't say anything, I did.

Finally I could answer to all the posts but I'm really bored and busy to do so, so have it your way. I know how KOTA works but this argument dragged on too long, the only thing I suggested was that this war was considered as a Rain F + kota vs D.M since they are allies and fight against D.M.[/B] I don't care about KOTA history or anything else all the defendants posted, I never asked for any of it

I wasn't aware that you were familiar with RAIN's diplomacy :icon_rolleyes: ... but still, you're right in a sense - there's a common enemy.

Concerning the rest of your post, yes super did walk head first into a pole on that one, we get it, but there really wasn't a need to put so much emphasis on it..

The last bit of your post leaves much to be desired however... you're too busy and bored to bother answering our inquires and rebuttals, so you dismiss them nonchalantly, throw more wood in the fire and leave this little tussle open-ended (with little tact on your part) and expose this to further criticism? And then you ask for it all to end... :icon_rolleyes:

We didn't ask for your opinion either but once again we all "retain the right" to express it :icon_razz: just because you choose to ignore the facts in favor of a personal opinion doesn't mean the facts aren't there... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware that you were familiar with RAIN's diplomacy :icon_rolleyes: ... but still, you're right in a sense - there's a common enemy.

Concerning the rest of your post, yes super did walk head first into a pole on that one, we get it, but there really wasn't a need to put so much emphasis on it..

The last bit of your post leaves much to be desired however... you're too busy and bored to bother answering our inquires and rebuttals, so you dismiss them nonchalantly, throw more wood in the fire and leave this little tussle open-ended (with little tact on your part) and expose this to further criticism? And then you ask for it all to end... :icon_rolleyes:

We didn't ask for your opinion either but once again we all "retain the right" to express it :icon_razz: just because you choose to ignore the facts in favor of a personal opinion doesn't mean the facts aren't there... :icon_eek:

When I said this argument has dragged on too long, I suggested this was going off topic, you wouldn't want your declaration thread deleted would you? I didn't "throw any wood into the fire" and as far as not answering your inquires, there weren't any to answer;p

As far as the last part of your post. I was merely making a statement not answering to anyone. The following posts were answers to me full of info and facts I was already aware of and weren't relevant to the original purpose of my post, (rain+kota vs D.M tired of saying it again and again)

You all are trying to make an argument were there isn't one.

DeletedUser

Finally I could answer to all the posts but I'm really bored and busy to do so, so have it your way. I know how KOTA works but this argument dragged on too long,the only thing I suggested was that this war was considered as a Rain F + kota vs D.M since they are allies and fight against D.M. I don't care about KOTA history or anything else all the defendants posted, I never asked for any of it

if i was using "you guys"...and "you Guys" and "you GUYS",.... it was all because of your original post, it gave me a sense that you were with them, and just using another nick on the public forums, well, so now that you made that clear, (my apologies stranger!)

however i never asked for you response to my points, so it will not bother me at all if you respond or not, i was just making clear for you if you had any minimal doubts about our attacks against them... i careless if you dont know or want to know anything about KOTA's history

by the way whats your point on being in this world with only 1 village (1K pts) and also in K13 behind D.M lines???...(strange!, i see something fishy here)

have a nice day, be happy and lots of hugs!!!!!!!!......

~SB~

DeletedUser

When I said this argument has dragged on too long, I suggested this was going off topic, you wouldn't want your declaration thread deleted would you?

Naturally I wouldn't want this thread deleted (though I'm sure I'd receive a warning well before it got to that extreme).. We're trying to keep the thread on topic and this discussion IS about the D.M vs RAIN + Kota war, only its highlighting Kota's performance in said war more over RAINs. You're the one that degraded it to this position, we're merely defending it.

I didn't "throw any wood into the fire"

I was referring to your blatant nonchalance in dismissing credited evidence :icon_smile:

[SPOIL]
Finally I could answer to all the posts but I'm really bored and busy to do so, so have it your way. I know how KOTA works but this argument dragged on too long, the only thing I suggested was that this war was considered as a Rain F + kota vs D.M since they are allies and fight against D.M. I don't care about KOTA history or anything else all the defendants posted, I never asked for any of it
[/SPOIL]

As far as the last part of your post. I was merely making a statement not answering to anyone. The following posts were answers to me full of info and facts I was already aware of and weren't relevant to the original purpose of my post, (rain+kota vs D.M tired of saying it again and again)

Maybe you should read your own post?

crux was blocked?????:(:(:( damn..

[SPOIL]Plus on a side note, Kota junping in after Rain F, seems kinda cowardice and since they are allied with Rain F this is a Rain F + Kota F vs D.M war
[/SPOIL]

This is the context that is being debated... so tell me where this isn't relevant?

You all are trying to make an argument were there isn't one.
sure... no there's no valid argument at all :icon_wink:

If you want this to end the best way would be to simply ignore the posts and stop rebutting, I don't sit through arguments often... but I like to see them through until I'm proven otherwise when I do. Besides, this is a creative "discussion" not an argument :icon_eek:

But to be fair you did attempt to end things before they got to hot, but then you continued to "discuss".. what did you expect? Anyways, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and end this rather pointless chit chat now ( I can't speak for anyone else tho :icon_biggrin:). I have better things to do with my time... but I can always come back for more.. <3
This "discussion" is starting to get stale and repetitive quick.

---

Here some stats:

Kota - Last 48 hrs

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: KOTA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: D.M
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,592
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37,592

chart

[/SPOIL]

Kota - Last Month ( I don't know the offical date, work with me people)

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: KOTA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 136,872
Side 2: 75,766
Difference: 61,106

chart
[/SPOIL]

RAIN - Last 48hrs

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: RAIN REIGN BLOOD
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 284,277
Side 2: 9,549
Difference: 274,728

chart
[/SPOIL]

zno2000

Well for those who want to know about KOTA history... I'll give it to you, since I'm the original founder :)

Before KOTA -

I was a nooblet, first time player, started out in w34, k22. I blindly played simcity until I got to 2000 points and then got my first inc from a player name wargen from the noble lions. Before I knew it, my villa was eaten and I was exiled to the outskirt rim of k41. Instead of giving up, I started to read up on all the TW guides I can and promised myself one day I will work my way back into k22.

Beginning of KOTA
So I started a tribe call KOTA and mass recruited all the newbies close to me. As I learned to the art of power farming, I was able to boom and grow much faster than anyone around me. I sent my army of newbies resources and they built defense troops and sent them to support my villa. I had learned the art of white walling so by 3000 points, those looking for an easy meal couldn't spy past the +1000 scouts i had in there. There were couple of stupid players who sent their nukes to my villa and when they saw red dots they sent in their defense too. Not long after I got 2 new villas.

At the same time a tribe call ROME and another tribe (whose name I forgot) were warring each other for the dominance of k41. So the large tribes in the continent didn't have time to eat us newbies. Also luck would have it, one of the stupid player that suicide attacked my villa quit and gave the account sit to the BARON of ROME, travismarsh. Travis and I had a good laugh at the quitter failed attempt and so KOTA was on good terms with ROME. As ROME concentrate their war efforts on the larger tribes, KOTA started to take out smaller tribes in k41, mostly on the edge of the rim. We started to gain warring experience working as a group and also recruited more experienced players. We learned about attack planners and that was helpful in our coordination of attacks. We worked our way up to rank 2 in the continent after ROME. By this time, ROME was looking to head south as they have secured an alliance with PR to the north.

WAR with REALM
Getting ready for war with Realm to the south, ROME asked some of KOTA members to join them, which we did. As the war progress we realized ROME wasn't as organized as we thought and its leadership was on vacation or busy with RL. We were running around like chickens with out their head for a while. ROME asked PR for help but they stayed neutral citing an alliance with Realm as well. In the end ROME crumbled to ruins and disbanded. PR then convenient filled in the power vacuum. They started recruiting ex-ROME members and nobling exROME inactives, with the pretense that they were preparing to war again Realm. As we thought KOTA was way more organized in our execution of our wars, ex KOTA members that were in ROME returned to KOTA as we prepared for Realm advancement into k41. At this point Realm halted their advancement, perhaps to rebuild troops and to try to work out with PR on how to divide up the spoils of K41.

THE TURNING POINT
As KOTA prepared for Realm onslaught, we realized PR was nobling everything insight in k41, at the same time demanding that KOTA can not noble north into their territory. They were bullying our members like we were second class citizens. When asked for a time line and plan to deal with Realm, they were silent. Enough was enough. KOTA was loyal to ROME not PR. so I had the brilliant idea of approaching Realm leadership with a deal the couldn't refuse. KOTA has experience warring and we weren't afraid of big tribes. We just wanted a direction to war and not be sandwiched between 2 bigger powers. We decided that Realm maybe a better partner than PR since they have warring experience as witnessed in the ROME war. So I asked Realm not to attacked our lower flank, and KOTA would remove our defense from the south villas and stack them in our northern villas in preparation to war PR. Realm agreed.

PRACTICE RUN
There was a quiet period where the tribes in the area were positioning themselves and building up troops for the inevitable clash. KOTA took this time to do an OP on a member of the rank 1 tribe at the time, red eyez. he had 10 villas in k41 in KOTA territory. It was a statement OP to show that KOTA is for real. also we knew that this would bring PR into the war without us having to fire the first shot as red eyez had friends in PR. As planned, we took all 10 villas from red eyez and kicked him out of k41 and as expected, some PR members started to attack KOTA members.

WAR WITH PR FAMILY
PR Family was 5 X the size of KOTA but we were ready for them. All we had to do was slow them down, make them waste their nukes, just enough to draw Realm into the war on our side. We did more than that the first couple of days, as we even took some of their villas pushing into their northern territories. Through sheer size they eventually pushed back... but by then it was too late. we had accumulated enough stats to convince Realm to enter the war. ....And my job was done... RL life called and I resigned my leadership to Super and poopoopig (thanks guys for keeping the tribe going all this time)

To the Present
In an ironic twist, wargen who originally took over my first villa, joined DM which is now warring KOTA. So in effect, the history between KOTA and DM goes way back more than a year ago. It's totally karma. It's great to see that although I'm no longer playing in w34, KOTA is full filling my dream of getting back into k22 again :) GO KOTA and Rain!

For the rest of KOTA history you can talk to Super.

I've since started playing TW again in w51. If anyone is playing there, message me in game.

Goodluck everyone with w34!

DeletedUser

I personally hate losing arguments, but I can only post twice a week when I get out of the army (Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon), so I'll be back in a week to help practice your debating skills:icon_wink:

I still have my own opinion and you have yours. I'm stubborn and you're stubborn. This is going to be fun;p cheers;p

DeletedUser

Well for those who want to know about KOTA history... I'll give it to you, since I'm the original founder :)

hi old-boss

nice to see you here again, hope you can have some extra time to join us...:)

@ tribal pinky!

i personally never give up, you being stubborn and me not quitting doesnt make any match at all, but well, i will correct any information about my tribe that it is incorrent... im here to protect them as i am the leader and i will give anything for them,

nothing against you men, just correcting what you were posting at the beggining of this chat...

....now going back to this thread...

@RAIN, guys you doing awesome , you know what your doing!

cheers!

~SB~

DeletedUser

Some nice history there for Kota!

Current War Stats (past month):

Side 1:
Tribes: BLOOD RAIN REIGN
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,403
Side 2: 340
Difference: 1,063

chart

Side 1: 552
Side 2: 61
Difference: 491

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,000,163
Side 2: 2,397,191
Difference: 9,602,972

chart

Side 1: 5,340,414
Side 2: 582,885
Difference: 4,757,529

chart

FooFoo Pig

Nice Story Zno, I knew most of that but not all, some filled in some old blank spots. :icon_wink:

Good luck on W51!

DeletedUser

I get all teary eyed at tribal histories.. especially noob victories <3 that was a nice story.