Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

Iriz, just out of curiosity, whos troops am i killing? besides mine lol.

DeletedUser44039

from everybody?? lol
u are hitting stacked villages bro... say bye to your cat nukes :lol:
ohh no wait... the one hitting me hard is gavasp...
but still bye bye to RAM´s cat nukes :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

from everybody?? lol
u are hitting stacked villages bro... say bye to your cat nukes :lol:
ohh no wait... the one hitting me hard is gavasp...
but still bye bye to RAM´s cat nukes :)
Dont be mean let the kid play the game of catting things for 1-2 villages :icon_cry:

MR.MR

And with that comment Art, this thread resurfaces and the flaming will start shortly :p

DeletedUser

Flame-04-june.gif
Flame-04-june.gif
Flame-04-june.gif
Flame-04-june.gif

As if!

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

asa that sounded like it read from a far side sketch lol

DeletedUser

Code:
Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players   Total points      Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village 
  1        [URL="http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=199408&screen=info_ally&id=2491"]RAM[/URL]              244.297.039[B]         293.118.209[/B]     54               5.428.115      30094               9.740 
  2        [URL="http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=199408&screen=info_ally&id=12368"]BH[/URL]               241.538.697         [B]294.180.977[/B]     60               4.903.016      30246               9.726
So now that BH are in front by a whisker should we all call a truce with RAM and attack BH now they're Numero UNO :icon_twisted:

, BTW how does the ranking work is it on total points which puts BH at #1 or 40 Best Players which keeps RAM tecnicaly at #1?

DeletedUser79042

So now that BH are in front by a whisker should we all call a truce with RAM and attack BH now they're Numero UNO

lol - We are :icon_eek: ?

Dammit, still we need to bring Karma-x in and give him the wheel of BH, to make that proposal of yours happen :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser

lol - We are :icon_eek: ?

Dammit, still we need to bring Karma-x in and give him the wheel of BH, to make that proposal of yours happen :lol:

robot out

According to the figures on ranking, yep you are ahead on total points but not on 40 best players, as I said the question is
Total points or points of 40 best players = Ranking?

DeletedUser

Don't get to excited, RAM will go ahead by 4 mil again later today unless something changes my mind

DeletedUser

Don't get to excited, RAM will go ahead by 4 mil again later today unless something changes my mind

But doesn't that just prove the arguments that RAM values the Number1 rank higher than anything else including having a tribe in harmony with each other, just by the fact that they would move people around just to maintain the point count and if moving people wasn't sufficent they'd just try to recruit someone with the requisite points?

DeletedUser91224

Code:
Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players   Total points      Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village 
  1        [URL="http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=199408&screen=info_ally&id=2491"]RAM[/URL]              244.297.039[B]         293.118.209[/B]     54               5.428.115      30094               9.740 
  2        [URL="http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=199408&screen=info_ally&id=12368"]BH[/URL]               241.538.697         [B]294.180.977[/B]     60               4.903.016      30246               9.726
So now that BH are in front by a whisker should we all call a truce with RAM and attack BH now they're Numero UNO :icon_twisted:

, BTW how does the ranking work is it on total points which puts BH at #1 or 40 Best Players which keeps RAM tecnicaly at #1?

BH also have 6 more players than we have. And if you add DRIFT too that BH is not even close.

DeletedUser

But doesn't that just prove the arguments that RAM values the Number1 rank higher than anything else including having a tribe in harmony with each other, just by the fact that they would move people around just to maintain the point count and if moving people wasn't sufficent they'd just try to recruit someone with the requisite points?

If you looked, zacrasmussen16 left RAM. Which put BH ahead, but the account rejoined putting RAM back where it was.

You might be correct sort of since after noob left 2 people from Drift were moved up. But neither you or me know exactly why.

DeletedUser91224

Kani

Drift/Ram v The Whole World, I thought everyone knew that

We arent fighting the whole world. Everyone else is just fighting us. In cases such as LoEN we just laugh. Phoenx and BH are the only real threats right now. Everyone else will be dealt with in time.

Just so you know i do think that Phoenx and BH have a real chance at taking us out.