Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

What the hell lol. Where is the reality on this page. Ram is fine and growing every day like most tribes. Phoenx and ram are still skirmishing. We will keep going and phoenx will give ground in some places and grow in others. At the current pace I would say the end of this war is at least another 6 months off if not a year. But hey, that means lots of targets for both sides, lots of fun strategies, lots horribly biased PnP posts from both sides. Its a fun war and it will provide extra training to ram. I don't know what reg is talking about but his perception from outside is not at all the same as my perception from the inside :)

DeletedUser

wow lol your just going to ignore you leader insalting me lol fine soldier you are mate.

KarmaX

http://forum.tribalwars.net/private.php?do=report&pmid=1090752

Private Message: hey mate reg wind

post_old.gif
2010,August 27th, 21:27 Top i was wondering if i could take over an account in your tribe... ive been geting rather bored with my area and my tribe... its been easy noble after easy noble... and i would like a challenge.. im a very great player lol and if you have anyquestions like about wat i know and such ill tell you:) no one will know that i took the account over if you have one:) ill just be calm and cool:)
lol................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a frustation that we didn't let you in or is it that you are working for PHOENX and want to steal an account from us?

DeletedUser

reg wind, I respect you, paj, phoenx and pretty much everyone. I may sound like I don't like you, well I don't but I respect you. But you called me names :(
Now will you go on and sound smartass everytime we say something you don't like? I just said what you said was BS. It's true, why? Do you have battle experience from this war? You sat an account BOTH in RAM & phoenx? or you got mails from phoenx saying we are losing? To me we are doing fine against phoenx, we are growing, we are having fun & not stressed... :)
Yes MW will not say anything about what karma says, u want him to spank his Duke? lol plus what karma said wasn't anything bad but true.

You said you feel sorry & such... lol, it's ok. save it for the side that loses.
All I'm saying is don't post like you know a lot. You could post, but it will be BS to us RAM while others believe you. I don't mind just FYI...

yes you don't post like paj, & thank God. Saving us all the BS youetype...

DeletedUser

lol im well aware of that message and no im not angry at all about it... and no i have nor will ever be messaged by phoenx... i really am bored with my area... for your information i still have this message and your reply you where nice about it so i was too. i fully understand why you didnt take me so i have no grudge on that.

im sorry for calling you names... it was truely uncalled for.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Well then if you read closely to your last reply, you will see that I didn't say anything to you. What I meant was you just like having fun and you blow here and there in all threads like a wind. Save your BS for yourself and next time read carefully before you reply.

DeletedUser

thats because you dont understand my points you prob never will unless you look at it from my view.. you and i will never be in the same state of mind s thats how you will never understand me.

KarmaX

I'm glad we don't. I think even the best couples don't and why would or should I understand you? :lol: You just made my day..! I was sleepy at work and its fun going back and forth with you. :p

DeletedUser

hmm maybe i should ruin your fun lol:) nahh i enjoy what i do. My girlfriend and i live in the same state of mind:) so i dont think your right about that. As you must know I am a well respect player(as said before) but not liked.. idc if people like me in all honesty. Yes its good to make friends but thats beside the point. damn it im geting off what i was saying annnnywayy, i am respected and that all i wish to have and if the last thing i do on W30 i will gain your respect. along with everyone elses... once i get that ill prob quit PnP all together. im happy i made your day mines been crap.. like it always is. REG would like to point out that what i say has a legit reson to be here. I'm sure you sitting behind your screen thinking"hes a troll and if he was in the south he would be locked so fast!" but im not im sitten 500 hours away but you dont scare me.. i trust in my skills... as im sure you do.. im also sure you use 3 rows of scripts liek i do and have very good builds like i do. there are a fe wthings that seperate us tho.

1. our state of mind
2. our village count
3. you think im a pest i think im not.
4. you hate me i hate you( i maybe wrong about this, you never showed/said if you do)
5. you have targets i dont.

otherwise we are basiclly alike in TW skills... im sure you maybe a better sniper but thats about it.

DeletedUser

if you want a tribe, there's a forum for it... I don't think anyone knowing how good you are has anything with this thread. Join our W30 lounge....

KarmaX

4. you hate me i hate you( i maybe wrong about this, you never showed/said if you do)

lol, tht doesn't sound like the difference coz me hating you and you hating me is similar. Anways, I don't hate you, you are just bumping our thread and thanks for that... Really appreciate your advertisement campaign. :lol:

DeletedUser

Is it only me or is Michael Wittman becoming the only poster that I read in this thread?

Just askin'.

KarmaX

You're right, he is just the only one! We're just having kit-kat and taking break chats.

DeletedUser

yeah i noticed that but i said ehh might as well give him something to post about

DeletedUser

and when war come us ill be to busy to PnP so just hope war comes to me soon:)