Rate The 21-40 Ranked Tribes

DeletedUser44039

Originally Posted by elementelite
Proberly, they are a mass recruiting tribe which I can't stand. However they have some good players in their leadership.

>
i agree with the last bit, they do have some pros

trust me they will die xo

Faetzy

in their tribe forum they all seemed pretty happy about it... dont ya just love gathering ..'info'? XD i believe they went down early on, but defended fairly well in the latter statges (not that i ever really kept an eye on that war)

Our K23 players are expanding in the K23 area by hitting Ce4lyf, bare in mind there is 6-7 of our players there fighting a tribe with double our villages,and 10x our members, they haven't hit back, they have learnt to support one another now and build troops, but they have still lost like 10-15 villages so they can be as proud as they want they can't hide the fact there open targets :icon_twisted:.

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 CE4LYF 1,10 Mio. 230
2 1nS4n3 1,06 Mio. 141
3 ~D~ 777.466 102

Shlomzi

Will not survive:

21 FX
23 CE4LYF
25 R.
26 ~TEK~
27 T~B~P
28 Camber
30 ~LW~
31 OMEGAM
33 FAD
34 B@sh!
35 *TCK*
36 *NWR*
38 BLITZ!
39 G.Khan
40 ~SA~

May survive:

22 =BPA=
24 -+DN+-
29 ~U{}E~
32 INSA
37 NUKA

DeletedUser57956

Will not survive:

21 FX
23 CE4LYF
25 R.
26 ~TEK~
27 T~B~P
28 Camber
30 ~LW~
31 OMEGAM
33 FAD
34 B@sh!
35 *TCK*
36 *NWR*
38 BLITZ!
39 G.Khan
40 ~SA~

May survive:

22 =BPA=
24 -+DN+-
29 ~U{}E~
32 INSA
37 NUKA

SCUM likes -+DN+-.... :icon_cool:

They have regina, the duchess who makes me blush :icon_redface:

She gives me :wood:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

25 R. -good players. from the 3 tribes k13 and surrounding area. allright stats, but as most left from nuka i hate them ;)

How can you hate R., they're so cute and cuddly, and I know they like you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

~LW~ still alive? WTF.

agreed. I was in contact with some of their members once, very unorganized and seem to be unsure of ranks. Not worth the trouble of rating them in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser137

Just out of curiosity i'm marking all those that are important northeast with green.

21 ~HHG~ Are a strong tribe and a lucky buffer between R.L. and RBL
22 =BPA=
23 CE4LYF
24 -+DN+-
25 R.
26 Camber Holds the honour of being the smallest core tribe in control of a K.
27 ~LW~ Currently getting hammered by ~HHG~, they had the same points at the start of their little war so it just goes to show. Its annoying how many of their players are asking me for invites.
28 ~TEK~
29 T~B~P
30 ~U{}E~ Controls K16, a very agressive tribe although they are completely uncoordinated and mostly do not seem to know how to attack. A little birdie tells me they have ties to Ginger (possible alliance against us?) although their entire tribe is being held off by just 3 of our members.
31 OMEGAM
32 INSA A large influence in K17/27. They won their war recently and are just having their after-war glow.
33 B@sh!
34 FAD
35 *NWR* Gets in Gingers way, good tribe.
36 *TCK*
37 BLITZ! Gets in Gingers way, good tribe.
38 NUKA
39 X|U
40 [E]

Shlomzi

We don't even have a NAP with ~U{}E~, we rejected their alliance offers.

Your holiday was short :|

DeletedUser137

Change of plans, the ferry broke so i'm stuck at a wireless t'internet point for about a week.

Gotta love greek islands. Still its free hotels till it gets sorted.

Shlomzi

Change of plans, the ferry broke so i'm stuck at a wireless t'internet point for about a week.

Gotta love greek islands. Still its free hotels till it gets sorted.

Ferry broke. Lol.

What island you going too?

DeletedUser137

I'm on the island, the plan was to keep moving around solo making my own way and organizing as I go, making my way through the med.
I could just organize something else like a speedboat, hell I could swim the distance to the other island but I might as well make the best of it, i'm here to chill not to organise things after all.

DeletedUser

~LW~
To be killed by R.L. They noble me good farms =(

~U{}E~
To be killed by R.L. They attack El Dunn =(

Any questions?

DeletedUser137

If you ask me, its very close to being a pink colour.

DeletedUser

Ce4lyf haven't defended much, they defended a tiny tiny bit. They stacked a village belonging to Keeganyeo, and we lost a nuke and a train (no worries).

You didn't happen to find out how we've got villages right in the middle of their clusters, and that Shortbushemi has had maybe 7/8 nobles on his doorstep from them, guarded with little to no archers :|

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity i'm marking all those that are important northeast with green.

21 ~HHG~ Are a strong tribe and a lucky buffer between R.L. and RBL
22 =BPA=
23 CE4LYF
24 -+DN+-
25 R.
26 Camber Holds the honour of being the smallest core tribe in control of a K.
27 ~LW~ Currently getting hammered by ~HHG~, they had the same points at the start of their little war so it just goes to show. Its annoying how many of their players are asking me for invites.
28 ~TEK~
29 T~B~P
30 ~U{}E~ Controls K16, a very agressive tribe although they are completely uncoordinated and mostly do not seem to know how to attack. A little birdie tells me they have ties to Ginger (possible alliance against us?) although their entire tribe is being held off by just 3 of our members.
31 OMEGAM
32 INSA A large influence in K17/27. They won their war recently and are just having their after-war glow.
33 B@sh!
34 FAD
35 *NWR* Gets in Gingers way, good tribe.
36 *TCK*
37 BLITZ! Gets in Gingers way, good tribe.
38 NUKA
39 X|U
40 [E]

i liked the specialization in this post. Not sure you can declare *NWR* and BLITZ! good just because they get in Gingers way.:icon_neutral: But BLITZ! is fairly decent with a range of players (some of them being really good). And *NWR* is my tribe so to stray from bias comments i shall remain neutral....but we all know what that really means.

Anaphros

~LW~
To be killed by R.L. They noble me good farms =(

~U{}E~
To be killed by R.L. They attack El Dunn =(

Any questions?

QFT. They are losing in K5 aswell:)

Btw number which islands you visited? And some tips on vacations in greece
Avoid GA FERRIES at all costs!

That's all:)