Rate The Above Player

max vs george

Drunken Immunity:

Forum: 6/10 Not seen you much until recently.
Tribe: 8/10 9th but you seem to have some good players :)
Overall: 8/10

DeletedUser

max vs george

Forum Presence: 10/10
Highly active and always contributing, one of the key members of our forum community.

Rank 3 so not awarding 10/10 may seem strange, but your ODA value must have hurt a bit and some of those points are gained from the wall and hiding place (according to your profile), so I wont give the perfect score.

Starting Position: 6/10
Good for now, but not enough 'averagely good players' around you, most are poor, with one obvious exception. The result is farming competition and a tough noble target.

Tribe: 9/10
One of the two tribes that look likely to do well.

Clearly gifted at playing TW in a worlds early stages and also one of the most active in the world forum; these factors should put you as one of the best in this worlds early stage. Yet your starting position (which may be good now) may restrict growth in the future, especially with Icey Hot nearby.

max vs george

Oh, Icey Hot and I know each other well, shouldn't be a problem, oh and the point whore thing isn't actually real :S

Modern Man

Forum Presence: 10/10 you're the wise old man of the forums.
Tribe: N/A
Starting Position: 8/10 I like it tbh, but not good for the future when nobles are introduced.
Overall: 9/10 You seem like the player who doesn't let TW take up their life but is also active and enjoys the game.

ma.ro

Modern Man

Forum Presence: 9/10
Highly active.

Rank 26 and no tribe. :O

Starting Position: 7/10
Good for now, but to few in 15x15

Tribe: 0/10
No tribe.

Highly active and serous.
_________

Ma.Ro

DeletedUser

Forum: 9/10 judging from visits and being in Blog Staff, you should be a helpful forum poster.
Tribe: Sorry I couldn't find you in-game.

You'll get to know if I decide to stick to this world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ma.ro

Forum Presence: 6/10
Some input, a watcher

Rank 28 but low OD

Starting Position: 8/10
Good farming area - barbarian villages and little player villages

Tribe: 8/10
Ranked #5

Going places

Monkeymatt

lstock

Forum: 6/10 I have seen you post a tiny bit, most likely a watcher.

Starting Position: 8/10 A lot of low point players with a few barbs near by, almost perfect Farming grounds.

Tribe: N/A

Overall: 7/10 Seems to be able to defend well(Top 10 ODD) and a decent amount of farming. If they cvan deal with whatever is attacking them then they could do well.

Last edited:

Ripfin

Monkeymatt

Forum: 0/10 haven't seen you post much if at all.

Starting Position: 0/10 your not found in game

Tribe: 0/10 your not found in game

Overall: 0/10 your not found in game

max vs george

Ripfin

Forum: 7/10 You obviously don't like family tribes, so stop posting about them please :(
Tribe: 9/10 2nd, but not first.
Starting Position: 5/10 Good luck is all I have to say.
Overall: 7/10

Monkeymatt

Monkeymatt

Forum: 0/10 haven't seen you post much if at all.

Starting Position: 0/10 your not found in game

Tribe: 0/10 your not found in game

Overall: 0/10 your not found in game

Sorry, I forgot to mention my IGN is Agularius.

Max vs George

Forum: 9/10 I have seen you post a good amount, mainly about your amazing achievements.

Points: 5th(now 2nd) in the world, solid but not brilliant :p

Starting Position: 9/10 You started next to a Barb, lucky you. Apart from IceyHot you have a good position.

Tribe: 9/10 Seem to have very good players and a high OD.

Overall: 9/10 Very good, but not perfect. Definatley someone to watch out for in the later stages.

Last edited:

max vs george

Wait, why is the tribe not 10/10? We are first in points and ODA and the top 5 ODA is dominated by Bunny.

Monkeymatt

You were 5th at the time alright, Plus I can't give you 10 because you haven't proven yourselves in a proper war yet. You can't jump the gun.

there you go, I have edited it for you, your highness.

Triscodian

You were 5th at the time alright, Plus I can't give you 10 because you haven't proven yourselves in a proper war yet. You can't jump the gun.

there you go, I have edited it for you, your highness.

I play that account too , 3.|15.363.420 P ---- Me on world 25

DeletedUser

IIxFeAr-iTzSelfxII

Forum Presence: 8/10
Starting Position: 3/10 Too many big villages, very close to your tribe mates...
Tribe: 11/10 10/10 What can I say...Max's tribe! :icon_wink:
Overall: 8/10 Good player and good tribe, you'll be OK if you work a little harder.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna give this a shot, lol. This is like, my third post, so my forum presence is auto-zero.

-TK-
Forum Presence: 7/10 - I can't really say since I'm new myself, but ~3 posts per day, so idk if I can give it a 10.
Starting Position: I dunno, 7/10? You've got a barb right next to you and a bonus village close, too, but lots of players there, and one kind of big one.
Overall: I'll go with 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89403

Forum: just started so a 3/10
Starting Position: 3/10 no bonus villages on your 7x7. Must have sucked in the beggining.
Tribe: 0/10 ProPro? Oh God no.
Overall: 7/10 you seem like a good player but I don't know much about you so I can't be a good judge of how good you are.