Rate The Above Player

DeletedUser

PalMall:

Forum Presence: 7/10
You appear to be becoming a regular contributor to the forum, keep up the good work.

Pretty much average for your area, you might find it difficult when your neighbours start the search for noble targets.

Starting Position: 3/10
Not many barbs or bonus villages nearby and with some very active players as neighbours; it's fair to say that you were unlucky with your positoning.

Tribe: ?/10
Put together by ripfin and co, could be good, could be terrible, so far it's too early to judge that.

Overall: 6/10
From looking at the above criteria, so far you seem to be a fairly good player that has been unlucky with their starting position, but is attempting to make the most of it.

DeletedUser

Max Vs George:

Forum Presence: 8/10
Appear to be a regular contributor to the forum.

Maintaining top 20 lead.

Starting Position: 8/10
I know members near you, some are good. Lots of barbs/bonus though.

Tribe: 10/10
Maintaining their lead as well.

Overall: 8/10
Good luck on your continuation as a top 20 player.

DeletedUser

Spam..............

Boby05:

Diplomat Skills
0/10 No one curses at someone who asks for an alliance and calls them n00b when they probably have double your points.

Duke Skills
1/10 At least you got there, but whoever got you there has no brain. (See above explanation)

Attacking Skills
0/10 One scout was sent...

Mailing/Proper English Skills
0/10 I don't want to talk about this...

Maturity/Spamming Skills
-1/10 You know why.

Overall
0/50 Terrible player, guarantee will be worse than me within a month, anyone can bet me on that. ^^

DeletedUser89403

Let's clear some stuff up.

Spam..............

Boby05:

Diplomat Skills
0/10 No one curses at someone who asks for an alliance and calls them n00b when they probably have double your points.

I refer you back to http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=203727&page=2 and what are you talking about? We had like 5x your points. Anyone with half a brain would have rejected you.

Duke Skills
1/10 At least you got there, but whoever got you there has no brain. (See above explanation)

Speenzer, you have no room to insult anyone. You started the first war against a tribe that was way bigger than you and we kicked your ass. And when you brought your allies in we kicked their ass too.

Attacking Skills
0/10 One scout was sent...

You had 200 points. I figured you had some idea of how to play the game. You don't build scouts with 200 points. You were more of a noob than I thought, and I thought you were a pretty big noob.

Mailing/Proper English Skills
0/10 I don't want to talk about this...

Wait... What? When did I ever use improper English? If you consider the words noob and lol to be improper then I guess I did write improperly.

Maturity/Spamming Skills
-1/10 You know why.

What can I say, it's fun to make fun of you.

Overall
0/50 Terrible player, guarantee will be worse than me within a month, anyone can bet me on that.
^^

You are an idiot.

DeletedUser

Oh for heaven's sake - if you boys don't stop this I am going to pull this car over!!