Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Civicgod

points 6/10 not the highest, but more than doubling mine :p
od 6/10 if you were attacked more, your od would be much higher
tribe 10/10 I love your tribe :D
rep 8/10 I know you quite well seeing as you have sat me a few times

Plz, no one rate me. I suck, don't have much time to play. I'll rate myself...

TheDenominator7

points 4/10 at least I passed 100k right :p
od 3/10 my od sucks-no comments
tribe 8/10 that's for others to say-we won a great war against FEAR
rep 2/10 I'm virtually never on the externals

DeletedUser

ODA -864,877
ODD - 42.305
OD total = 907.182

i think if someone were actually to attack me my OD would be balanced, but attacking when in the core of the tribe makes things quite limited - but i generally am all ODA.

DeletedUser92671

civicgog

points 5/10 - fair amount of points i guess, but you joined a week before me and im way voer double your size, (2 things here, im comparing you to myself cos i dont really know you, dont judge me on this, and secondly, admittedly, i took over the account at 280K points 2 months ago, but still)
OD 4/10 - again sorry to compare to me, i have nothing else to go by, i too have been surrounded mainly by tribe members or NAPs since i took the acc, my ODD is 330K or so, but my ODA 4.77M when i took the account it was 2.8M so i have done 2M on my own since then, depsite the time ive had and the position im in.
Tribe 5/10 - nothing to say about OMEGA never had much contact with them, except for sniping a noble or two on a sat acc ;)
Rep 2/10 - 2 because thats how many times ive seen your name, lol

Rate me?

DeletedUser

beOwned

Points 9/10 - Top 40 in a good location, props for that
OD - 9/10 - Again, top 40. It obvious you've been involved in wars
Tribe - 5/10 EoD you guys are new, so no opinion yet (also it doesn't jibe with your name like Pwn :icon_wink: )
Rep - 7/10 no opinion one way or the other, but you're fairly active on the externals

Social Disorder

Chimino

Chimino
Opponents defeated: 1.300.118 (309.)
Tribe: wheggs

Points - 6/10 Could of been way better
OD - 7/10 1.3m - 1.2m is ODA and about 100k is ODD - Looks like it has been easy for you (not attacked)
Tribe - 7/10 Not bad I guess
Rep - 7/10 seen you around a few times

DeletedUser

Social Disorder

Opponents defeated: 6.083.128 (20.)
Tribe: T.E.C

Points - 9/10 Top20 account, increased growth in the last 1.5 weeks. not bad at all - 9 for not being in the top10.
OD - 9/10 very good ratio compared OD to points
Tribe - 5/10 not the right place to comment on the tribe. not a bad tribe, but 5 points for going the easy way of expansion towards the rim.
Rep - 7/10 does not post much, is sometimes in the flame mood, but overall a good forum presence.

DeletedUser

The only way you can truely rate a tribe is by either fighting against it or by being in it (although that does create a bit of bias lol)

What can you tell us about T.E.C decentius after being in there a full 3-4 hours??

and while I'm at it I may as well rate you :p

Decentius Points:479.757 Rank:141 Opponents defeated:3.668.372 (80.) Tribe: T.E.C
Points: 6/10 - not too bad for being mostly in K26 but still a long ways off the top players
OD: 9/10 comparatively to your points it is very high, most of it being ODA as well. Seems like no one in this world has tried attacking you much yet :)
Tribe: 8/10 I can't fault the defensive abilities of the players I have seen fighting so far. I only wonder how well the rest of the tribe holds up, but overall seems to be the goods.
Rep:1/10 I had not heard of you until today.

DeletedUser92671

hiphop,

*sorry if i have to compare to me, or say anything bad, i dont know you at all so couldnt give 100% truth maybe*

Points:6/10 - joined 19 days after me, should have better points?
OD:7/10 - fair OD for your size, both O and D so youve obviously been involved in something?
Tribe:8/10 - nothing against the tribe, dont really know enough to have anything against you guys.
Rep: 9/10 ive seen you knocking about on these forums from time to time :)

Rateeee meeeeee ;)

DeletedUser

beowned

Points: 9/10 Only lost one village and has over 1mio points! Cannot fault that! *Rank 33 also.
ODA: 10/10 5times your points and rank 7, congrats!
ODD: 1/10 Not a thing you can control but considering your agresiveness it is awful. 300k rank 500+
Tribe: 7/10 Currently in Uruz, rank 2 tribe! Recently demoted from rank 1! Points are a bit Jumpy. Has a really high average points per village (which i deem bad) but has rank 1 in ODA and ODD. A few players are either inactive or not building stuff due to the 0 point increase for several days and there are also the players such as: Hydro-69 who has lost a crapload of points recently!
Forum Rep:
6/10 You have been around a bit but from memory i do not remember seeing much from you!

Don't rate me, rate (inserting rrandom guy/gal from w47) : kopernicus

DeletedUser

just a sidenote.. if you rate Uruz as a 7, which tribe in 47 would be rated higher? and what, by your thoguhts, does it take to get a 10 points for tribe rating?

not saying your rate of Uruz is wrong, just curious to see what you find is wanting in Uruz and what tribe you feel is better :)

DeletedUser

ROWMASTER

ODA: 0/10
ODD: 0/10
Tribe: 0/10
Forum Rep: 7/10.... we all know you. :D

7/50 total.

DeletedUser92671

just for the record, My ODD went up to a million 6 hours after you posted that so my ODD rating should go up ;)

and my reason for you not remembering me is cos i was under a different name before, but since i quit the different account i used this name to represent my W47 accoutn ;)

DeletedUser

sbs - i believe your co-player for inactive100?

am rating inactive100 anyway...lol

points - 869,488 - rank 51 - good player, good stats - 8/10

od-5,754,912 - 30th - Your OD is good comparative of points, 5.44 mil is ODA - so highly offensive, i like players like you... 9/10 - due to being 6th for ODA in w47.

tribe -TEC - ranked 3rd, kinda disapointed on the way TEC wheggs is going, thought you guys would have been all over them with the size of your frontlines, see what happens i guess - 8/10

rep -sbs and inactive - both active, and both have good forum presence, get to the point, and not seen overly to much flaming from either of you, 8.5/10

civicgod.

Social Disorder

sbs - i believe your co-player for inactive100?

am rating inactive100 anyway...lol

points - 869,488 - rank 51 - good player, good stats - 8/10

od-5,754,912 - 30th - Your OD is good comparative of points, 5.44 mil is ODA - so highly offensive, i like players like you... 9/10 - due to being 6th for ODA in w47.

tribe -TEC - ranked 3rd, kinda disapointed on the way TEC wheggs is going, thought you guys would have been all over them with the size of your frontlines, see what happens i guess - 8/10

rep -sbs and inactive - both active, and both have good forum presence, get to the point, and not seen overly to much flaming from either of you, 8.5/10

civicgod.

Size of our frontlines? o_O

DeletedUser

civicgod89

forgive for my huge lack of computing skills,

civicgod89
tecwheggsfrontline.jpg

just i see TEC have alot of bordering territory to wheggs, was thinking you guys might of made a bigger impact,

but hey-ho, it seems to be that all war's are going to take a little while to get kicked off...

DeletedUser

*Civicgod*

Rank / points:Rank; 179. Points; 406,114, Average amount, 6/10

OD:
-OD Rank:393. (1,154,952 score)
- OD Attack Rank: 245. (1,099,015 score) Not so much, you had your villages very easily:) 5/10
- OD Defense Rank: 1563. (55,937 score) Awfull, killed ur own troops to receive this? :) anyway, you'd never been attacked before. 0/10

Tribe:
Omega, after all it seems to be a decent tribe to me! 7/10

I've seen you sometimes on the forums :) 7/10

Total: 25/50

Rank my old account .snivl da dizl or my new one Purpose of life ..

DeletedUser

*Civicgod*

Rank / points:Rank; 179. Points; 406,114, Average amount, 6/10

OD:
-OD Rank:393. (1,154,952 score)
- OD Attack Rank: 245. (1,099,015 score) Not so much, you had your villages very easily:) 5/10
- OD Defense Rank: 1563. (55,937 score) Awfull, killed ur own troops to receive this? :) anyway, you'd never been attacked before. 0/10

Tribe:
Omega, after all it seems to be a decent tribe to me! 7/10

I've seen you sometimes on the forums :) 7/10

Total: 25/50

Rank my old account .snivl da dizl or my new one Purpose of life ..

- OD Defense Rank: 1563. (55,937 score) Awfull, killed ur own troops to receive this? :) anyway, you'd never been attacked before. 0/10 ------- been attacked once and a few fakes, the one attack was from a old TEC member, when i was in ~CR~... " the pr0phet" was the one who attacked me, but you know, that nuke died and he didnt get a chance cause you guys booted him and we killed him...

but thats water under the bridge :p - hopefully get some decent OD from the omega vs bth war.. ( god knows i've had enough time to build mass amounts of DEF :D )

Anyway...

Purpose of Life Points:916.577 Rank:42 Opponents defeated:5.631.308 (35.)
points - 8/10 - good points - but i dunno when you actually took over this account, i know who started playin as purpose of life was a great player, lets hope you keep the name up to scratch - still double my acc!

ODA - well over mine - and above your rank...(15th fro ODA) 8.5/10
ODD - 192nd rank -937k - not bad, but not amazing - 6/10

tribe - TEC - in my eyes, you guys are the 2nd ranked tribe behind uruz for actual player skill, - 9/10
rep - taking into account both account names - i seen quite a good few posts from you - and your posts are decent/good - 8/10

39.5/50 - pretty darn respectable as it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Purpose of Life

Points 7/10 hope to see it jump back up the ranks soon
ODA 8.5/10 top 20 ODA, also expect this to rise soon
ODD 6/10 this account hasn't been attacked much, still respect for the current owner as a good defender so added a few points
Tribe 10/10 I admit to being biased here
Reputation 7/10 Generally posts well but the new account earned a negative rep that will take some time to wear off

my account is mostlyevil

DeletedUser

civicgod89

forgive for my huge lack of computing skills,

civicgod89
tecwheggsfrontline.jpg

just i see TEC have alot of bordering territory to wheggs, was thinking you guys might of made a bigger impact,

but hey-ho, it seems to be that all war's are going to take a little while to get kicked off...

With regard to this, your are not looking close enough. wheggs had a significant advantage in the makeup of their frontlines that they capitalized on in K34 but failed to capitalize on in K25. The strength of a frontline is significantly affected by how many players are within range of it. wheggs is fairly well dispersed and due to several rounds of internals has many players with a handful of frontline villages and a lot of backline villages. A large chunk of the T.E.C frontline is only me, with the closest players having smaller frontlines of their own that are easier to fight against. It is difficult to make gains when the nearby players have a 5-1 backline to frontline ratio and a substantially greater village density. Where the numerical advantage has been closer, such as the K34 border and eastern K25/26, we've been able to field more trains and defense and deliver a solid asskicking.

What will be interesting is to see how the war progresses now that we have, more or less the same number of players on the active fronts. So far it looks like toppling dominos but at some point I expect we will hit some real resistance.