Rate the Player above!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104118
  • Start date

DeletedUser92095

points 9/10 - you're close to twice as big as the guys in your area
OD 8/10 - you've probably started clearing people out
tribe 7/10 - I see some familiar names. Good I guess.
farming 10/10 - doesn't get much higher than that at this stage

IGN - NameAlreadyInUse

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
points 6/10
tribe 7/10
farming 7/10
area 6/10 orc player in your area has lvl4 plundere and lvl3 loot ...hope youre close to that :)

ign- idontfight

KeegiKolmas

points 6/10
tribe 7/10
farming 7/10
area 6/10 orc player in your area has lvl4 plundere and lvl3 loot ...hope youre close to that :)

ign- idontfight

points 10/10
tribe NA
farming 10/10 Very good :)
area 7/10 There are potential enemies :)
OD 1/10 you should start clearing people :D but if i look at your farming, seems like you have lazy people near you :) So might be 10/10 as well

IGN: KeegiKolmas

DeletedUser113200

points 10/10
tribe NA
farming 10/10 Very good :)
area 7/10 There are potential enemies :)
OD 1/10 you should start clearing people :D but if i look at your farming, seems like you have lazy people near you :) So might be 10/10 as well

Tribe:10/10 <3 turtle and my llama brethrens.
Oda:6/10 Kinda high for my liking since it's early days but it does show you are clearing things and are aggressive.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
smiling lama

points 6/10
area 5/10 tribe "bring it on! " will trouble the llamas..( but lamas spit fire ..so u never know ;)
farming 7/10
tribe 9/10 llama tribes are sexy ;)

IGN : idontfight

DeletedUser113318

point 7/10
tribe NA
farming ?/10 open the reward so we can get an idea, ODA pretty low which means you didn't clear anything yet or almost.
are you one of those premium point spammer point whoring and no troops?
area 10/10 lot of potential for farming and nobling

iamadummy

DeletedUser113200

smiling lama

points 6/10
area 5/10 tribe "bring it on! " will trouble the llamas..( but lamas spit fire ..so u never know ;)
farming 7/10
tribe 9/10 llama tribes are sexy ;)

I don't play the smiling llama account anymore I stopped playing at 200 points just lc rushed and left.It was my fault I never said that before anyways I'll rate you.

Tribe:No tribe.
Coa:10/10 might even nick it from you for future use :p
Area:8/10 Very nice area easy days ahead for you.
ODA:5/10 Vey Low oda in an area like yours isn't that great you should be clearing people you have nothing to worry about.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just because some people hide their awards ..doesnt mean theyre premium point spammers and have no troops ;)

PLHrKQa.png

lord ecnerwal

points 9/10 u do have to villas after all..farm like crazy and alls easy as pie

tribe 6/10 too crowded in some areas
oda 4/10

farming 6/10 dnt have 10k plunders :/

DeletedUser113318

you jumped me!!

iamadummy (for the record i'm at 250k loot and started on the 2nd of november)

DeletedUser113427

you jumped me!!

iamadummy (for the record i'm at 250k loot and started on the 2nd of november)

Easy dude xD Let me rate your :icon_smile:

ODA : 7/10
Area : 8/10
Farming : 6/10 Are you kidding plunder not yet level 2? Hey, I'm just started on 9th Nov and I've been got over 1k plunder :icon_redface:

IGN : Kenny Dalglish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113318

Easy dude xD Let me rate your :icon_smile:

ODA : 7/10
Area : 8/10
Farming : 6/10 Are you kidding plunder not yet level 2? Hey, I'm just started on 9th Nov and I've been got over 1k plunder :icon_redface:

you mean not yet lvl 3? As soon as i did have reached 200 plunders i didn't have to micro farm anymore as i cleared some big farms which feeded me better than just micro because of the distance they would have to run (70% of the villages around me are banned).
i could get the award by tomorrow early morning if i wanted to but i'm in no rush for it, it doesn't give me more resources than i already get. ;)
same goes for the 100 players attack. :p

ODA : -/10 only the beginning. not sure it's positive to have oda after 4 days in the world depends if the loot was worth it compare to the loss
Area : 8/10 lots of potential farms around...
Farming : 8/10 lots of plunders that sweet, i wonder how much you looted so far :p
tribe: you know my opinion about this tribe...

Your High-ness

Reaction score
Points : 6/10 start late hope there are more troops than points
ODA : 5/10 normal
Area : 8/10too crowded. 2 of the big players in ur area are from ur tribe. good barbs and potential farms
Farming : 9/10 it must be good because of the area u are
tribe:4/10 got a strong player then u got all low players that started late. not good od or likely good oda for the points ur tribe have

IGN ; mmingo

DeletedUser

Points : 6/10 start late hope there are more troops than points
ODA : 5/10 normal
Area : 8/10too crowded. 2 of the big players in ur area are from ur tribe. good barbs and potential farms
Farming : 9/10 it must be good because of the area u are
tribe:4/10 got a strong player then u got all low players that started late. not good od or likely good oda for the points ur tribe have

IGN ; mmingo

Points: 6/10 Could be a little higher.. maybe pushing closer to the 1000 point mark, like a few of his neighbours. May make up for it in troops.
ODA: 5/10 normal for this stage . If you want to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, and he has broken one egg.. maybe enough for a small slice of toast..
Area: 7/10 It's a ghost town down there. Plenty of room for the bulldozers.
Farming: 6/10 Could do more.. plenty of villages with not huge competition.
Tribe:9/10 Name is a paradox... plenty of humour.. solid member base, equally paradoxical sister tribe.. not for me, but i like it.

IGN: thelibertine

KeegiKolmas

Points: 6/10 Could be a little higher.. maybe pushing closer to the 1000 point mark, like a few of his neighbours. May make up for it in troops.
ODA: 5/10 normal for this stage . If you want to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, and he has broken one egg.. maybe enough for a small slice of toast..
Area: 7/10 It's a ghost town down there. Plenty of room for the bulldozers.
Farming: 6/10 Could do more.. plenty of villages with not huge competition.
Tribe:9/10 Name is a paradox... plenty of humour.. solid member base, equally paradoxical sister tribe.. not for me, but i like it.

IGN: thelibertine

ODA : 8/10 in this stage you shouldn`t have more
Area : 3/10 so little barbs
Farming : 7/10 I bet you know what you do if you post here lol.

gemadar

ODA : 8/10 nice ODA at size, shows your aggressive
Area : 6/10 alot of future farms unless tribe is allied with most
Tribe : 9/10 Nice OD for tribe, shows tribe working together

ign -- gemadar

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 pretty average for a none premium player it seems like.
ODA: 10/10 Top hundred so you're no pushover it seems like.
Area: 6/10 I would say just because it's so compact that it looks like everyone is sharing farm.
Tribe: 10/10 I lyke Panda :)

IGN: RagingPandaa

I do hope I don't get a harsh critic.

DeletedUser113318

point: 5/10 i am not impressed. average.
ODA: 6/10 average
area: 4/10 not the best, not the worse, but you are making it the worse having over 10 tribemate in your 20x20. at first look some potential west and south west.
tribe: 2/10 way too close to each others.

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 decent growth considering the amount of troops you have been burning.

ODA: 6/10 Tricky with you, for me thats too much ODA at this stage by quite a long way, it just stunts pre noble growth too much.... Depends what farming it created really... And that you have left some targets to grow and make good first caps..

Area: 7/10 Well looks like you have good farming if the low pointers are not banned, but your first target is going to be a long way away and cant see one that looks tasty straight away.

Tribe: 8/10 You changed a couple of days ago.... The new one is interesting, only 6 members,... no problem at this stage but didnt check to see if you are all close enough to be helpfull. Your top player is in my 15x15 and I know is an active farmer and clearer as well, so an active and aggressive tribe, that will need to recruit or merge to be effective.

29/40

TWLooser