Rate the Player above!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104118
  • Start date

DeletedUser113318

Points: 8/10 decent growth considering the amount of troops you have been burning.

ODA: 6/10 Tricky with you, for me thats too much ODA at this stage by quite a long way, it just stunts pre noble growth too much.... Depends what farming it created really... And that you have left some targets to grow and make good first caps..

Area: 7/10 Well looks like you have good farming if the low pointers are not banned, but your first target is going to be a long way away and cant see one that looks tasty straight away.

Tribe: 8/10 You changed a couple of days ago.... The new one is interesting, only 6 members,... no problem at this stage but didnt check to see if you are all close enough to be helpfull. Your top player is in my 15x15 and I know is an active farmer and clearer as well, so an active and aggressive tribe, that will need to recruit or merge to be effective.

29/40

TWLooser

It is funny you bring the topic about oda and stuff at that moment, since i had this exact discussion about oda, build and all that stuff with our top player this morning :p
Yea i guess you're right my oda is probably high for that stage of the game i totally agree, but well i'm still relearning the game as it is the first time i play in 5 years. The meta of the game changed quite a lot between flags, quests, pp whores and how the diplomacy can be entirely managed through the tribe panel and not on forum anymore :)
But in the end i'm quite open to criticism and suggestion, always looking forward to improve my gaming so i should be able to make up for it.
On the other hand most players in my 20x20 are banned so i had to break a few competitors to farm, and didn't lose much troop so it's ok.

Anyway thanks for your analyze ;)

TWLooser

oda: 5/10 too low to my taste but as we said too much isn't good either. somewhere around 1k should be right. odd? what happened?
area: 8/10 good farming potential but you got competition...will you be able to survive?
tribe: nop, i don't see anything happening with this.

no need for the next one to do me, you can go on with TWLooser :)

DeletedUser113427

ODA : 9/10 no need more ODA for sure at least at this time, cause you have so many barb xD and I guess it more than enough
Area : 8/10 pretty good. But I see there are at least 2-3 players potential as your competitors. So interesting :icon_twisted:
Farming : 8/10 Very good. Have a lots of barb...
Tribe : nothing to say

IGN : Kenny Dalglish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kenny Dalglish

Points: 4/5 - Started late, significantly larger than neighbors. Lookin good!
ODA: 3/5 - Way too high at your size for my taste. Slightly redeemed by understanding your lack of barbs to farm.
Area: 3/5 - Bad right now. Few barbs, but I see your area improving a lot. Good amount of activity nearby for noble prospects, but not too much activity to kill farming.
Farming: 4/5 - As far as barbs nearby it sucks, but I see a lot of those players nearby going barb which will improve things significantly for you. Appropriate awards for your size.
Tribe: N/A - Idk look nubby

IGN: We Got Candy

Clueless.

We Got Candy

ODA: 0/5
Area: 0/5
Farming: 0/5
Tribe: 0/5

Why aren't you farming nub?

Last edited:

KeegiKolmas

We Got Candy

ODA: 0/5
Area: 0/5
Farming: 0/5
Tribe: 0/5

We aren't you farming nub?

*Slapping your ass and calling you Kelly lol*

Point 10/10 you don`t need more for this time
Area 10/10 unreal...
Farming 10/10 you have the award i see
Tribe - 4/10 for lulz

Ign Keegikolmas

DeletedUser

OD: 5/5, 514 ODA is ranked 47, nothing bad there.
Position(Area): 1/5, 5 barbs in your 9x9, with 9, 300+ point players (Who I'd assume have LC). Farming must be a bit hard.
Profile: 1/5, reminds me of the holocaust for some reason.
Reputation: N/A Just recently got back into the game, can't give a rating for this.
Tribe: 4/5, Low point / ranking. However somewhat high Average points, being lowered by two under 150 point players.
Farming: 4/5, Not sure if he is a player with around 12k looted, or a player with 80k looted. IGN:tmacbrax

KeegiKolmas

OD: 5/5, 514 ODA is ranked 47, nothing bad there.
Position(Area): 1/5, 5 barbs in your 9x9, with 9, 300+ point players (Who I'd assume have LC). Farming must be a bit hard.
Profile: 1/5, reminds me of the holocaust for some reason.
Reputation: N/A Just recently got back into the game, can't give a rating for this.
Tribe: 4/5, Low point / ranking. However somewhat high Average points, being lowered by two under 150 point players.
Farming: 4/5, Not sure if he is a player with around 12k looted, or a player with 80k looted. IGN:tmacbrax

Huh, did you do on me?

DeletedUser

yea I was being lazy and just copied and paste the first one. XD

DeletedUser113427

Ign Keegikolmas

Area : 4/10 so crowded o_O have very high competition
OD : 5/10 too busy taking care of the neighbors around for sure
Farming : 6/10 high density, to many competitors, farming must be a bit hard

IGN Kenny Dalglish

DeletedUser90511

Area : 4/10 so crowded o_O have very high competition
OD : 5/10 too busy taking care of the neighbors around for sure
Farming : 6/10 high density, to many competitors, farming must be a bit hard

IGN Kenny Dalglish

Points : 4/5 If you started when you say you did that's quite good so far
Area : 5/5 Completely surrounded by villages, farming should be plain and simple for you
OD : 3/5 Guessing a few spikes, doubt you've cleared out anybody past a few hundred points or I might be mistaken.
Farming: 4/5 Shouldn't take you very long to reach 1 million looted with the layout you've got over there fellow K34 neighbour!

IGN : Elensarr

DeletedUser

IGN : Elensarr

Points : 5/5 I know some of the farming there isn't easy, have you used PP to grow at all?
Area : 5/5 Quite a lot of active players about and some frisky ones too
OD : 4/5 1.2k looks like retaliation taken care of
Farming 3/5 rewards/achievements hidden but I'm sure farmings getting better by the day

IGN : Trix06

DeletedUser90511

Points : 5/5 I know some of the farming there isn't easy, have you used PP to grow at all?
Area : 5/5 Quite a lot of active players about and some frisky ones too
OD : 4/5 1.2k looks like retaliation taken care of
Farming 3/5 rewards/achievements hidden but I'm sure farmings getting better by the day

IGN : Trix06

Nah no PP. Just hit over half a mill hauled as well, not as good as it could be but getting there. :)

DeletedUser

Nah no PP. Just hit over half a mill hauled as well, not as good as it could be but getting there. :)

Always a nice sight in the report list, wont be far behind myself :) Farming well should be tomorrow....Had an early set back with moral micro farming hurt that day :(

DeletedUser113318

Trix06

Area : 3/5 potential farming, potential second villa in the direct 15x15, no real competition except for tribemates (around 6 in your 20x20...)
OD : 2/5 i'm not too sure it is positive in your case to have so much oda considering your farm doesn't look so good. wasting troops is the worse thing to do with a ad farming.
Farming 3/5 i don't think it is so good considering 6 tribemates in your direct 20x20, and no the million yet.
tribe 1/5 just no. lot of your members basicly don't farm or are not active.

DeletedUser

Trix06

Area : 3/5 potential farming, potential second villa in the direct 15x15, no real competition except for tribemates (around 6 in your 20x20...)
OD : 2/5 i'm not too sure it is positive in your case to have so much oda considering your farm doesn't look so good. wasting troops is the worse thing to do with a ad farming.
Farming 3/5 i don't think it is so good considering 6 tribemates in your direct 20x20, and no the million yet.
tribe 1/5 just no. lot of your members basicly don't farm or are not active.

Surprisingly troop losses we're not too bad thanks for the concern though, your right farming isn't too great but I'm a busy guy lots to do and lots and lots of mails to still get through that mill is not to far away. My tribe might look as you put it "not active" but I can assure you, you should not judge this book by its cover. 4 Nub tribes now know this mainly MOJO (now disbanded) and UMBL are begging to become part of the Hallowed Family, we simply don't have the space and some of them make such nice farms they do.

DeletedUser113318

tribe 140/5 join them if you want to win this world. pro undercover.

Raveman9

iamadummy

Points: 7/10 Still start up most players don't have a 2ed village so not bad.
ODA: 4/10 With all that OD I am hoping you get a 2ed village soon.
Area: 8/10 Highest ranked player in your 15x15 easy next is half your size.
Farming: 7/10 Have both silver farming awards but could have 10k plunders by now.
Tribe: 4/10 Most players look active but still pretty small dont see them lasting.

Total: 30/50 Not bad over all but could do better.

IGN: The_Last_Rave

DeletedUser

Points 10/10 Top 50 in points. (I think I recognize you from W63?)

ODA 9/10 Pretty high ranking OD, thought it would be higher but still significantly high.

Area 10/10 Highest ranked player with plenty of farms to get plenty of booty.

Farming 10/10 Plundered 10,000 times and looted a 1,000,000 resources probably more. Points back up the efficient farming use.

Tribe 10/10 Recognize the tribe from W63 (or was it 61?) Plenty of capable people. If you recognize me, don't be afraid to PM me!

Quality player that I see going far in this world. :)

IGN: Eggburnt86