Rate the Player above!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104118
  • Start date

DeletedUser113381

Jarly

Points:3/5-15k at this stage isn't too bad considering rank one only has 70k
OD:3/5-For your size, your OD is alright
Area:4/5-Looks to me like you're surrounded by tribe mates on one side giving you a safe backline and to your west you have a few nice little targets ;)
Tribe:?/5-I honestly know nothing about [TIDE] besides the fact they're rank 9. No recognizable talent though :S
Profile:0/5-Personal hate of profiles like your own
Village Size:4/5-Nothing under 3k, and your main is a whopping 7k
Average:3/5-Keep at it :)

​La Flama Blanca.

DeletedUser

La Flama Blanca.

OD: 4/5 a little to low for your size
Area: 5/5 will close the gaps in the north and has space to expand to
Tribe: ?/5 looks fine to me but i dont know any of the players maybe because its my frist .net world :D
Average: 4.5/5 if he gos his way we get a lot to talk about from him

Jarly

DeletedUser

Jarly seems to have messed this up...

Anyone fancy doing mine?

IGN: Eggburnt86

DeletedUser

Jarly

Points:15.231/Rank:113. started 31st October 2013 so doing well for late starter 4/5
OD: looks pretty healthy for your size, though you got a lot of it it one go, i hope it didn't cripple your farming 3.5/5
Area: looks like you cleared a lot of the comp, or scared them away, but you do have some big guns to your immediate north-west... your villas will look tasty. 3/5
Tribe: rim tribe, all of you have nobled/started nobling, looking ok, but too early to say. hope you have a plan and some big friends. 2.5/5
Profile: hmmm.... obviously you didn't stop faking months ago on this world... seems a bit lazy to use a different worlds profile, barely any effort, sorry. poor spelling, which is ok usually but still bugs me, especially in profile 0.5/5
Village Size: nice main, will make pushing what's to come easier 4/5
Average: good start, play your cards right you could make it. plenty yet to do, and watch out for. good luck buddy :) 3/5

Varangians

cheeqoh

OD: 3/5 quite low for your size, not much big fight
Area: 4/5 good
Tribe: 4/5 Good tribe i guess. Sooner or later Orc and CORE will battle for K54. And it could go either way.
Nobling: 3/5 Your first noble is 700 points. Well maybe you should start aiming around 5k point villas now.

cheeqoh

DeletedUser

cheeqoh

Points: 4/5 Based on your position and when you started you have done very well, and look set to dominate your area, some competition from further inward. Left room fro improvement however.

OD: 4/5 All you got is some ODA, just enough to show your clearing some players close by, so long as your not using your lc to clear, then its okay at this stage. And not to much ODA to stunt your growth with losses.

Area: 3/5 Would be higher but you seem to lack much competition which in some cases can be a down side once you get to the nobling stage, being that we cant get a train off one village in this world.

Tribe 2/5 Not really much i can say, its a starting up rim tribe, could go well, might not. Time will tell. They are however rank 1 in K42.

13/20

IGN - Fireramendrillnoodles?

DeletedUser

Points: 4/5, Nice size considering your join date, overall looks nice.
OD: 3/5, Nothing special but it's okay.
Area: 4/5 , Looks nice and full of meat too.
Tribe: 3/5 : Decent tribe looks promising as of this time.
Nobling: 4/5 : Nice solid nobling, overall looking good.

IGN: SnipeFerDayz

DeletedUser

Points: 3/5. That spike looks pp involved. Late start as well.
OD: 1/5. Late start.
Area: 3/5. Looks to be alright with the inactives, but you've got some catching to do as a 1k player is in your 20x20.
Tribe: 3/5. Rim tribe, might work, might not. Rank 4th for K24.
Nobling: 1/5 Late start.

11/25. Sorry to seem like a prick, it's just you're on the rim D:

IGN: The Brick Wall

rich26ca

OD: 2/5. ODA is pretty small for his size, hasn't really been attacked for ODD
Area: 3/5. In a tuff area in my K right between Virus and DDS
Tribe: 3/5. Family tribe spread out in an area where there alot of tribes that are larger with better growth then hallowed.
Nobling: 4/5 Nice first village

15/25. Think this player might be better then his tribe might be time to move to a better tribe.

Just my 2 cents ;)

DeletedUser

bunz420

Points: 2.8/5, okay growth, but did not much like the nobling of the 800 pt villa.
ODA: 4.5/5 nice ODA, quite proportionate to your size
Area: 3.7/5 quite plenty of farms and food around but not much near decent targets for nobling
Tribe: I like that sh*t lol. 3.2/5 - Dunno about the background of Weed, but Quite clustered.. I like tribes with a lot of room to grow..

Pride88

DeletedUser113318

bunz420

Points: 2.8/5, okay growth, but did not much like the nobling of the 800 pt villa.
ODA: 4.5/5 nice ODA, quite proportionate to your size
Area: 3.7/5 quite plenty of farms and food around but not much near decent targets for nobling
Tribe: I like that sh*t lol. 3.2/5 - Dunno about the background of Weed, but Quite clustered.. I like tribes with a lot of room to grow..

Pride88

points: 1/5 started on 24th yet 3k, too much pp farming for you
OD: 1/5 it's too high if you're only farming considering the area and the points
area: 2/5 lot of farming but very low opportunities for nobling later on.
tribe: 1/5 i can see 2 or three individuals with potential but the tribe as a whole won't last

5/20 maybe i've been a bit harsh...
soz my friend :(

iamadummy

DeletedUser

iamadummy

OD: 4/5 your rank is a touch higher than your points, look like you've been avoiding serious conflict-good move
area: 3/5 lots of barbs around to farm, but quite a few dangerous players around you
tribe: 3/5 Turtle-looks good from the outside, your a bit far from them atm though, should make friends with the guys around you ;)

13/20

Eggburnt86

DeletedUser113814

Im not really a good judger when it comes to things like this but i would like someone to do me? =)

DeletedUser108293

Points: 4/5 A bite late start, so doing very good for that.
OD: 4/5 Those are good ODA, you dont have the highest ODA but that would be dumb at this stage.
Area: 5/5 Lots of barbs around to farm and some nice noble targets ;)
Tribe: 5/5 Looks very promising, rank 9 with only 19 members. Impressive.

dlcell

Eggburnt86: points: 4/5: In the top 200
OD: 5/5: top 50
Area: 4/5: seems like you have the area locked down.
Tribe: 5/5: ranked 5th in the world

My ign: Dlcell

rich26ca

Dlcell

Points: 3/5 decent considering you didn't start till dec.05.2013
OD: 1/5 not very good less the 1:1 ratio on points and no ODD
Area: 3/4 ok decent farms for your stage
Tribe: 1/5 weak sauce... your 1200 places above everyone else doesn't bold well for coops
Nobling: 2/5 500pts vill when you have 6-7k vill

10/25 - Think this player might be better then his tribe might be time to move to a better tribe.

Just my 2 cents ;)

DeletedUser

Bunz420 points 2/5 not in any real competition with members in your continent
Od 3/5 low however you do have the support achievement so you seem to be more defensively minded
tribe 2/5 mid level tribe
nobling 2/5 you have some juicy villages nearby always go for the big neighbors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113456

Macedonian King

Points:1.5/10 144 points too late to start really and have any great expectations, probably just here for the pp

OD: 0/5 Zero, Obviously

Area: 2/10 noobie central, stay long enough and some farms will definately appear

Tribe:0.5/5 Wow great tribe, shame it's just you

Profile:0/5- "Macedonian Warrior", well it scares me away

Village Size:0.5 just started so nothing to see really

Average:2/5-and being generous

IGN - Hungry Horace

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Player: Hungry Horace

Points:8.5/10 s/he could do better, I'm pretty sure he run a nice 2:1 ratio... very conservative.

OD: 5/5 Zero, Get attacked more then attacks, but that works. Right?

Area: 10/10 Great area, alot of tribeless individuals who did not build their village in cluster. Is hungry horrace not wise or hungry? Hum... Makes you think. Seriously wtf are you doing? Free villages! FREE, I TELL YA!

Tribe :4/5 Great individuals, Horrible tribe name *Cough* The_Last_Rave should be kicked... oops just noticed he's one of your leaders 3.2/5
Profile: 0/0 I could careless about your profile.

Village Size:10/10 Growing strong and consistently. Can't knock that, or should I?

Average: 8.5/10 Your tribe seems to have the right fundermentals needed to be great in this game. Can they pull it off? Hopefully, but always remember safe sex is required... or is it?

IGN - Hotspaceguy

DeletedUser

OD : 3/5 OD equaling points, cant really say much so I would consider mid range.

Area : 4/5 Great area to farm, and also have a few growing villages around for future nobling.

Tribe : 2.5/5 Lots of slow growing people, and the tribe topper has a 2nd worth 700 pts, what a shame.

Village : 3.5/5 Hmm, higher growth than most around, but there is a bigger fish lurking just down south. However, profile says already farmed a 1000 villas, so should be doing pretty good.

Average : 3.5/5 More of a mid table position from where I see, nothing extra-ordinary, but yeah over the current average it seem.s

IGN - Miss Cup Cake