Rate the Player Above!

DeletedUser114869

sgt.hellfire
ODA: 7/10 Good amount
ODD: 0/10 Not really any hasn't been tested yet.
Position:8/19 Decent area to grow.
Profile:2/10 Horrible choice of music
Tribe: 6/10 Typical Llama tribe should be interesting to see how they go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farm4Fun

thinblueline

ODA:8/10 nice ODA shows he likes to attack
ODD:6/10 Ok ODD shows we wasnt just gifted villages
Position:4/10 Core is never easy to grow in, not much food in tight spaces
Profile: 5/10 love the skype chats
Tribe: Gents nuff said (leader if i may add)

IGN: Farm4Fun

master of the rangers

Farm4Fun

ODA:7/10 nice ODA - Offensive player
ODD:7/10 Low ODD - Keeping your head down, or clearing nearby threats well!
Position:6/10 Nicely spaced villages, with plenty of room for growth!
Profile: 3/10 Not much on there - Profile picture confused / concerned / I have no idea what it symbolises :D
Tribe: 8/10 IT - Kinda like this tribe and had interesting chats with some members, definitely show some great potential!

IGN: Master of the Rangers

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Points 10/10 - You made my top 25 players map - and rank 5 - hard not to give 10/10 points there
ODA 9/10 - Inside the top 50 but not the top 25 - still largely outweighs your odd
ODD 0/0 - because this is not a stat worth ranking a player (hey how good a target are you) It's important for tribes but not individuals
Position 7/10 - Kind of a borring position right now for any large scale wars
Profile 8/10 - Pretty achievements - Lots of villages to look at
Reputation 5/10 - I know of you - the world may not
Tribe 9/10 - its not regime but hey - we cant all be winners

IGN - Undead Billy Mays

DeletedUser76845

UBM

ODA : 9/10 good ODA
ODD : 5/10 been hit once i think
Position: rim location good spread
Profile: 7/10 i hate undead people but your achievement look nicer
Tribe: 10/10 best rim tribe i think

DeletedUser117534

youwkan

Points: 9/10 Started later in a game in a very competitive area and still has the highest number of points among his neighbors. 107k giving him 30th place
ODA : 6/10 118,737 ODA placing him at 179 spot, not to much for player ranked 30.
ODD : N/A He has not been hit once, it is suggesting his captures were easy targets. On the other hand it could mean he is skilled in choosing the right targets and building the account in a smart way.
Position: 6/10 Surrounded by MvDC members. Clustered so he can use it as an advantage in defending hmself.
Profile: 7/10 I like the logo and awards from previous world.
Reputation: 6/10 I don't know or heard anything about you yet. Giving you an extra credit for being bold and not joining MvDC like most of your neighbors.
Tribe: 6.5/10 I don't know much about Tiger however your member count is to large to my liking (72). The tribe will naturally compete with MvDC for territory. A conflict between these two seams inevitable.

IGN: Nest*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

youwkan

Points: 9/10 Started later in a game in a very competitive area and still has the highest number of points among his neighbors. 107k giving him 30th place
ODA : 6/10 118,737 ODA placing him at 179 spot, not to much for player ranked 30.
ODD : N/A He has not been hit once, it is suggesting his captures were easy targets. On the other hand it could mean he is skilled in choosing the right targets and building the account in a smart way.
Position: 6/10 Surrounded by MvDC members. Clustered so he can use it as an advantage in defending hmself.
Profile: 7/10 I like the logo and awards from previous world.
Reputation: 6/10 I don't know or heard anything about you yet. Giving you an extra credit for being bold and not joining MvDC like most of your neighbors.
Tribe: 6.5/10 I don't know much about Tiger however your member count is to large to my liking (72). The tribe will naturally compete with MvDC for territory. A conflict between these two seams inevitable.

IGN: Nest*

Points: 9/10 - Top 20 player, good job. One village nobled from a tribemate, looks like a miscommunication though not a freebie. Glad to see the 100% player nobles.
ODA : 10/10 - I may be strange for this, but a low ODA is good in my opinion. At least for this case. 100% player villages conquered, but low ODA is a sign of a good attacker.
ODD : N/A - For players this stat is "how well does your tribe stack you?". It's not relevant.
Position: 8/10 - Could be a nice spot for a war with DO IT!.
Profile: 10/10 - Looks good, no complaints here. Short and sweet.
Reputation: 7/10 - I don't really know you, but hey, I have been gone for 2 years!
Tribe: 10/10 - Low member count, #3 with 1/4 the members of the top 2. Destroyed a top 20 tribe in 2..3(?) days.

IGN: Vahtos

DeletedUser117863

Points: 9/10 - Top 20 player, good job. One village nobled from a tribemate, looks like a miscommunication though not a freebie. Glad to see the 100% player nobles.
ODA : 10/10 - I may be strange for this, but a low ODA is good in my opinion. At least for this case. 100% player villages conquered, but low ODA is a sign of a good attacker.
ODD : N/A - For players this stat is "how well does your tribe stack you?". It's not relevant.
Position: 8/10 - Could be a nice spot for a war with DO IT!.
Profile: 10/10 - Looks good, no complaints here. Short and sweet.
Reputation: 7/10 - I don't really know you, but hey, I have been gone for 2 years!
Tribe: 10/10 - Low member count, #3 with 1/4 the members of the top 2. Destroyed a top 20 tribe in 2..3(?) days.

IGN: Vahtos

Points: 7/10 - Started out 17 days ago, could be better, could be worse.
ODA: 8/10 - pretty low, but easy villages without internals.
ODD: N/A - I can't really judge this, it appears you've been attacked one but not the biggest attack.
Position: 5/10 - I dont like your second villa. It's too far out.
Profile: 6/10 - Shows all achievements, but not yet warlord gold or plunderer gold. Plunderer should be gold right now, even when starting that deep.
Reputation: N/A - I can't judge you because I don't know you and neither do I know anybody else on .net, so yeah.
Tribe: 4/10 - KiSS needs to play a damn good political game to survive imo.

IGN: Life

DeletedUser116253

Points: 7/10 - Started out 17 days ago, could be better, could be worse.
ODA: 8/10 - pretty low, but easy villages without internals.
ODD: N/A - I can't really judge this, it appears you've been attacked one but not the biggest attack.
Position: 5/10 - I dont like your second villa. It's too far out.
Profile: 6/10 - Shows all achievements, but not yet warlord gold or plunderer gold. Plunderer should be gold right now, even when starting that deep.
Reputation: N/A - I can't judge you because I don't know you and neither do I know anybody else on .net, so yeah.
Tribe: 4/10 - KiSS needs to play a damn good political game to survive imo.

IGN: Life​

Points 09/10 - rank 14 not top ten otherwise id of given you full marks
ODA 4/10 - not top 50 so well below the grade here
ODD ----- not a rank i can really rate as stacking from tribe counts for nothing ^.^
Position 8/10 - not core but not rim either plenty to grow on around you nicely spaced villa's
Profile 4/10 - very empty and your achievements hidden you hiding something :p
Reputation N/A - i cant judge you as i dont know youor any1 that does
tribe 9/10 - Gents seems strong looking good and hear all good from peeps i know (mines better :p)

ign Knopsy

DeletedUser103537

Knopsy (I think)

Points 8/10 top 100 so doing prety good
oda 8.5/10 earns his takes may have had a little bad luck
ODD -/10
Position 8/10: decent position not clustered up with your tribe outside it good
Profile: Why judge this
tribe: 6.7/10 Bad op from you guys on regime must burn right now. Will see if I see good things in the future

Evil Operation only been playing 10 days so my review won't be great.

DVBBS

Knopsy (I think)

Points 8/10 top 100 so doing prety good
oda 8.5/10 earns his takes may have had a little bad luck
ODD -/10
Position 8/10: decent position not clustered up with your tribe outside it good
Profile: Why judge this
tribe: 6.7/10 Bad op from you guys on regime must burn right now. Will see if I see good things in the future

Evil Operation only been playing 10 days so my review won't be great.

Points 3/10: You're active enough to grow steadily! Hooray! other than that i can 't say much
ODA 2/10: You're clearly farming and have shown you can clear some tribeless inactives
ODD -/10
Position 5/10: Lots of space to grow and no real threats around you YET... although kinda short on targets and soon Regime will be near :D
Profile: 1/10: S&M made me chuckle.... other than that not even a pic ;(
Reputaion 5/10: I've never heard of you but your stats are alright from other worlds.
Tribe 8/10: Definately one to watch... and great duke name :p

IGN: DVBBS

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Points 3/10: You're active enough to grow steadily! Hooray! other than that i can 't say much
ODA 2/10: You're clearly farming and have shown you can clear some tribeless inactives
ODD -/10
Position 5/10: Lots of space to grow and no real threats around you YET... although kinda short on targets and soon Regime will be near :D
Profile: 1/10: S&M made me chuckle.... other than that not even a pic ;(
Reputaion 5/10: I've never heard of you but your stats are alright from other worlds.
Tribe 8/10: Definately one to watch... and great duke name :p

Points 8/10: nice growth
ODA 5/10: doesn't seem like your targets have had many troops(don't really like rating od in general personally)
ODD 5/10: been attacked a little but not a ton(don't really like rating od in general personally)
Position 7/10: decent enough spot,have some room to grow and a couple tribe members near enough to help if need be
Profile: 5/10: seems pretty average
Reputation 3/10: never heard of you,new forum account
Tribe 6/10: low member count is nice

Zordos

DeletedUser92753

Points 8/10: nice growth
ODA 5/10: doesn't seem like your targets have had many troops(don't really like rating od in general personally)
ODD 5/10: been attacked a little but not a ton(don't really like rating od in general personally)
Position 7/10: decent enough spot,have some room to grow and a couple tribe members near enough to help if need be
Profile: 5/10: seems pretty average
Reputation 3/10: never heard of you,new forum account
Tribe 6/10: low member count is nice

Zordos

Z-swag

Points: 8/10 Just recently passed me. Haven't quite reached top 20 yet, so no 9 for you. Great expansion for a late start. Utter farming machine.
ODA: 10/10 #12. Never afraid to bust out those nukes.
ODD: 10/10 #1 and defended MvDC's OP. Champion.
Position: 8/10 Good distance to expand on the rim and be involved in the center of things. Sharing such a border against multiple MvDC knocks it down due to threat levels.
Profile: Inspirational shit is on point.
Reputation: 0/10. As in, there are 0 ways I want to be on the other side of a war with you :icon_wink:
Tribe: NA

ign: Lonely Soldier

DeletedUser

Lonely Soldier

ODA: 8/10 Could be better especially considering your size.
ODD: 2/10 None to speak of really.
Position: 8/10 You have room to grow south tho k44 will defiantly have its fair share of bloodshed.
Profile: 4/10 Not to much to speak of just a pic from the movie where they kill the Korean leader.
Tribe: 10/10 I like what you guys have done with your tribe.

ing: mason7777777

DeletedUser103537

Mason7777777

Points: Hmm from your start date could be better I guess. 7.2/10
ODA: Umm being it is low that is not bad but may have troops not doing anything. 7.3/10
ODD: Why rate?
Position: 5/10 surrounded by tribemates explains bad very bad one.
Profile: Why rate?
Reputation: 8/10 good bit of posting on externals been around a long time.
Tribe: 6.7/10 Seem to umm have some issues with getting stacked against.

Evil Operation: Day 12 so another bad review.

Player not found.

Mason7777777

Points: Hmm from your start date could be better I guess. 7.2/10
ODA: Umm being it is low that is not bad but may have troops not doing anything. 7.3/10
Position: 5/10 surrounded by tribemates explains bad very bad one.
Profile: Why rate?
Tribe: 6.7/10 Seem to umm have some issues with getting stacked against.

Evil Operation: Day 12 so another bad review.

OD: Not applicable
Position: Rimmed or didn't join, I don't care.
Profile: Not good enough.
Reputation: WHO IS THIS GUY?! WHERE DID HE COME FROM? IS HE A GOOD PLAYER? Me thinks not.
Tribe: I will not fill in.

DeletedUser102104

Evil Operation

ODA: Won't really be anyhing until you noble
Position: 10/10 Any position is 10/10 if you use it right ;)
Profile: 10/10 GO SAM GO
Tribe:?/10 I know nothing about your tribe

Caarl The Llama

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Caarl The Llama

ODA: Good ODA for so short time
ODD: theres is nothing to rate yet
Position: 10/10 a lot barbs to farm and a lot targets to noble
Profile: 5/10 to foggy
Reputation: 8/10 nothing yet in W80, but I remember you from other worlds.
Tribe:?/10 nothing to say about it

normy​

DVBBS

normy

Points: 5/10. Relatively slow growth although you are surrounded by your tribe
ODA: You've sent a few nukes around
ODD: not worth rating
Position: 2/10 boxed in by own tribe or llamas which will make expansion difficult
Profile: 6/10 I like how in Regime some players use the same pic :p
Reputation: 8/10 You were a monster in Meow!, one of the bests in the Auphan war if i recall correctly but have yet to prove your playing to the same caliber here
Tribe:10/10 Small member count, nice spread with very capable leadership... Regime is a tribe to beat for sure.

.MXM.

DVBBS

ODA: 7/10: need to spend more nukes to clear your area, I see some players still on your area that (maybe) aren't your friends.
ODD: 7/10: you got some ODD few days ago and didn't lose any village, good sign.
Position: 9/10: nice spread, expanding toward the rim this early is a good thing.
Profile: 6/10: nice sig, ugly pic :)
Reputation: 7/10: seen you on this world only, but as someone who got back to TW since few years of a break, I can't really say much
Tribe: 9/10: Ctrl. & Echo are my favorite tribes in this world other than my tribe, low member count, not much tribe changes and solid position with a good reputation.

IGN: .MXM.

Last edited: