Rate the Player Above

hexride

And just like that
The game of rating die

Wanna play "king of the hill" ?

DeletedUser

I'll take it, matters not how crappy I am IG, as long as I make a good forum post lol.

Rating: The pieman9 returns
Growth: 5/10 41k points not much more to say
Location: 6/10 Should have been bigger compared to your surroundings but you have a chance.
ODD: 6/10 Around your point rank so nothing special
Tribe: 2/10 Are you playing this world seriously? if so go look for a real one.
Farming: 7/10 809K farm yesterday nothing wrong with that considering your points.

Past: Unsure of any

Rate Jobless

The Pieman9 returns

Hey thank you Job, those scores ain't half bad wooot! Idk what tribe to join lol, Iv just found more stability in this small tribe then what iv seen on this world. Maybe Ill start a supa tribe lol, Other worlds was a different IGN broski.

kingraz

Reaction score
Rating: Jobless ->>> Overall 8.5/10
Growth: 8.5/10 175k+ - Was a potential top 5 candidate and the rating could have been much much higher. The growth could have got hit due to several factors which I may not know of. Still a challenging candidate to regain top 10 status.
Location: 9/10 Perfect to conquer the region with no immediate borders to big tribes. Not sure on why Fresh haven't capitalised to secure their K45 and then to K35. Anyway huge space to grow in immediate future.
ODD: 9/10 - Good ODA and ODD - The account seem to have decent amount of action.
Tribe: 7/10 Much more was expected with the tribe as the tribe has huge potential and they are yet to show their top self.
Farming: 9/10 with 4+ million in the kitty this account is among the brisk farmers. The account though used to be a giant in the farming ranks.

Past: Unsure of any big worlds. Anyone of those players might have had big old accounts.

Rate -> Kingraz

DeletedUser121006

Rating:Kingraz
Growth: 7.5/10 110k points and started in the 29th of May is pretty fine. Your heading towards k65 shall assist this growth even more.
Location: 6.5/10 I like the fact that you have villages in 2 continents. However you are in the backline of NN and that's a thing that makes the game boring.
ODD: 7/10 Could have been bigger for a player of your points. But I guess you don't have many targets atm.
Tribe: 9/10 I got much respect for NN
Farming: 4/10 Either my standards are really high, but 2.1m for 19villas is really low for me.

Past: I am new to this server. Don't know anything about your past

Rate -> Koumadokits

DeletedUser

Hey thank you Job, those scores ain't half bad wooot! Idk what tribe to join lol, Iv just found more stability in this small tribe then what iv seen on this world. Maybe Ill start a supa tribe lol, Other worlds was a different IGN broski.

Jup we had some difficulities and still have but with 28 nobles ready to roll we can't do more then hope for the best :p
Thanks for the rating.

DeletedUser120361

Rating: Koumadokits
Growth: 7/10 Joined world 41 days ago capped 12.
Location: 7/10 Good place, K34 rim, centre K, plenty of scope for going in any direction.
OD: 5/10 Average if not a little low. Though being a fast grower in a rim does leave you with small targets with small troop counts.
Tribe: 10/10 Sneaky Baesus, Superbae. and baedae.
Farming: 7/10 Not to shabby for your size, but out on the rim could be hitting more, small ish villages maybe limiting your troop counts for farming I guess!

The Four Llamas

DeletedUser120846

Rating: T4L
Growth: 5/10 175k+ - Was a potential top 1 candidate and the rating could have been much much higher. Naughty Llamas
ODD: 1/10 - No way rank 1, tw lies, conspiracy!
Tribe: 7/10 Much more was expected with the tribe as the tribe has huge potential and they are yet to show their top self.
Farming: 0/10 with 4+ million in the kitty this account is among the brisk farmers. The account though used to be a giant in the farming ranks.

Past: Unsure of any big worlds. Anyone of those players might have had big old accounts.

Rate: The Four Llamas

DeletedUser118352

Rating : the four llamas
Growth: 8/10 190k+ - Was a potential top 5 candidate and the rating could have been much much higher.
0DD: 10/10 Nice jobe deffending!!!
Tribe: 8/10 i dont know about this new thing merged with bold hmm hard to say we will see :D

Rate: Xshumax

DeletedUser120958

Rating: Xshumax
Growth:4/10 Slow player, few freebies, still low village count.
Location:3/10 Close yet far away from war frontlines, some food around to noble.
ODD: 5/10 Few nice spikes, other than that nothing impressive
Tribe: 2/10 My opinion of the tribe was always bad, but with recent recruitment and leaderships reaction to failed ops, it got even worse. Absolutely not a tribe I would be in.

Rate: Superbad.

LC Hammer

New
Rating: xshumax
Growth: 5/10 70K in a month not terrible, but not good
Location: 4/10 Terrible location, not many farms, not much room to expand without war
ODD: 7/10 I dont really care much for this category tbh. Its too soon
Tribe: 7/10 My opinion of YES is well known. I was honestly impressed with them when they were -NO- but with further information, and their poorly executed ops, theyve fallen in ranking.
Farming: 1/10 Terrible. 100k points and 681k looted a day? probably could be attributed to location
Past: 7/10 Decent but not anything draw dropping impressive

Rate: Superbad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120958

Rating: Superbad.
Growth: 10/10 Fastest grower on the world?
Location: 9/10 Great location, with plenty of freedom. Giving it 9 cause it's boring.
ODD: 5/10 About right for ride so far, average.
Tribe: 8/10 Better parts of Baba, only problem with tribe is their small size. -1 point, boring tribe.
Farming: 5/10 Great location for farming, but slacking? lately.
Past: 9/10 for w87.

Rate: IVIySteriousS-