Rate the Player Above

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Willow the Wisp

ODA: 6/10 200k, You've done some fighting over your villages, kinda excepted you to have more when I looked at your position but then again, you might be just turtling.
ODD: 300k, been hit and looking at your position I'm not surprised. top 10 ODS with 350k shows you're team player
Position: 5/10 You share front with hugs and if Misery is able to do some ops you could gain quite a bit of villages
Profile: 3/10 Listing pa's, target list, meh pretty boring in my opinion
Reputation: --- first time hearing about you so can't really say much
Tribe: 2/10 Don't really see much future for your tribe, somehow managed to survive para's and awake's ops and now when awake disbanded recruited a couple of them. You have pretty good chances to be around for a while as most "big" tribes around are busy warring

IGN: Love Apocalypse

Snyper Eyes

Otto Rocket

ODA: 8/10 *Has Some ODA, Either Barb Clearing or Player Clearing* Rank 434 ODA

ODD: N/A *Hasn't Been Attacked*

Position: 8/10 *Lots of Barbs Around and Smaller Point Players to Farm*

Profile: 10/10 *Good Photo, Decent Text Description*

Reputation: 8/10 *Active on Forums and Seems Relatively Liked, Cant Say Much Since I'm New to the Forums*

Tribe: 8/10 *Leader of His Tribe, but They are Spread Out a Bit on the Map. Nice Tribal Photo and Good Text*

Other: *Personally, I don't think he will last long, given his history on Casual 3 (yes a casual world) he is mostly inactive and it seems to be a trend across his worlds*

IGN: Snyper Eyes
I was right, Otto isn't on 100 anymore :p

DeletedUser120693

Love Apocalypse

ODA: 8
ODD: 10
Position: 8 (pretty scattered)
Profile: 9 (i like it :))
Tribe: 9 (solid tribe)

IGN: Cydel

DeletedUser66411

Cydel

ODA: 8 - low for your points which is good at your stage in order to conserve troops
ODD: N/A - essentially nothing, not tested yet.
Position- 7 - Good position in regards to your tribe as you arent as land locked as most of the rest of your tribe
Reputation - Dont know ya
Tribe - 7 - Under rated tribe. Have some good players from past world but seem to be struggling to maintain the growth that the other major tribes are seeing.

IGN: THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11365688

murph got rimmed
rip murph

#pray4murph
#riotforever

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Rip in peace almuff, gone but forgotten :(

Hot Seagull

DeletedUser117845

The murph all caps
ODA: 3 - low
ODD: 7 - not bad
Position: 3 cushty
Profile: 5 not my cup of tea
Tribe: 10 could pull off the win.

Ezekiel0

Deleted User - 10017355

Ezekiel0

ODA: 6 - Low for the world, decent for your points. Most has came in recent days I presume attacking O.m.g which resulted in only 1 cap.
ODD: 7 - It's ODD, majority came from ex Para guys trying to grab some villages? Probably all stacked out for easy ODD.
Position- 7 - Great position with big frontline, not much backline though. However since you've only capped 1 village on this frontline and are now mass barbling you are probably not suited to this position.
Reputation - Never heard of you. You have a world win on your account but the in a day achievements aren't flattering.
Tribe - 8 - -1 for I AM GROOT, -1 for fighting the enemy with words to break them apart before eating; don't play with your food.

Red Cup

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red cup

ODA: 10 - Pretty good. Looks like they do put in effort for their tribe and Have been pretty impressive as they strengthened their position on k55 for a while now. Additionally, new gen merger into DI reminds me of w83 sass <3
ODD: 8 - Average but looking at the location, considerably good.
Position: 10 He rules the rim, DI has a great position and the alliances are pretty solid. One of the best tribes playing their cards just right.
Rep: 6 - Heard a few things about the red cup acc, but dont know them personally.
Tribe: 8 - One of the best-located tribe on the worlds right. Being in the core, i can only envy them.

WhiteGrimReaper

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Red cup

ODA: 10 - Pretty good. Looks like they do put in effort for their tribe and Have been pretty impressive as they strengthened their position on k55 for a while now. Additionally, new gen merger into DI reminds me of w83 sass <3
ODD: 8 - Average but looking at the location, considerably good.
Position: 10 He rules the rim, DI has a great position and the alliances are pretty solid. One of the best tribes playing their cards just right.
Rep: 6 - Heard a few things about the red cup acc, but dont know them personally.
Tribe: 8 - One of the best-located tribe on the worlds right. Being in the core, i can only envy them.

WhiteGrimReaper

ODA: Nooby
ODD: Really nooby
Position: Where all the noobs are
Rep: Heard you were a noob
Tribe: Full of noobs.

IGN = BlackGrimReaper

DeletedUser119075

ODA: 8/10 : Not lost alot in comparison to villages. always good to have low oda per villages despite what other people say.
ODD: 0/10 : Shocking, as a leader I would expect you to have at least more ODS, fine that no one is attacking you but your ODS is horrendous.
Position: 5/10 : Really stupid to start in the core, one of the reason why growth has been so bad.
Rep: Decent, known to be a smart nice guy
Tribe: 7/10 Decent players (some are) + decent coordination. Growth isnt good enough. Growth per player is terrible.

False Duke

Deleted User - 11365688

ODA: 9/10 Shows you've actually done work for your rank
ODD: 3/10 Good player? Who knows you've barely been attacked!
Position: Frontline to Ruse tribe, could have some great growth
Rep: ???
Tribe: 7/10 Could be world winners due to position and recruitment, however, haven't been hugely tested in the ways of defending! All shall see

PAYG

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODA: 10/10 KURTIS PUTTING IN WORK
ODD: 10/10 KURTIS PUTTING IN WORK
Pos: 10/10 LOTS OF BRO/BM FOOD
Rep: 10/10 WHO DOESN'T KNOW KURTIS
Tribe: 10/10 I'm giving these guys a 10 because of their activity and team work. This is the first tribe I've seen in awhile where players put the tribe before themselves. I've taken a liking in them rather quickly <3:cool:

PAYG

DeletedUser80720

Tribe: 10/10 I'm giving these guys a 10 because of their activity and team work. This is the first tribe I've seen in awhile where players put the tribe before themselves. I've taken a liking in them rather quickly <3:cool:

PAYG
"cough" riot

i guess someone should have paid more attention