Rate the Player Above

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ppprre

Points: 6/10 solid, could be better, but I see you lost some villas in the War with End!
ODA: 10/10 there was some good fighting from you, compare to your points
ODD:10/10 good, but it's mostly from Tribe supp
Position: very acceptable
Profile:1/10 nothing special
Tribe: I like your Tribe duke

IGN: Drugstore Cowboy

dust0000

Reaction score
Drugstore Cowboy

Points: 7/10 Good ranks; #52 in W and #11 in K. But if those 15 nobles used for barb villages a few weeks ago would have been used to snatch up rhythm villages right now you could have some better producing and higher point villages and probably be closer to the top 25 of the world. But maybe leaving rhythm wasn't in the plans and just making the best of a bad tribe situation to move on.
ODA: 7/10 Keeps attacking and gaining in the ranks of ODA Once those barbs grow up a bit will have lots more troops and this rank should keep increasing.
ODD: 4/10 With 11 villages lost I would have liked to have seen more ODD, (6 losses in one day and just 150,000 k ODD jump) but spent some time tribe-less and it's hard to defend alone.
Position: Here is a Rock | Here is Drugstore Cowboy | Here is a Hard Place. good jump away from Rhythm family in the nick of time but man, Code, Beast, ODZ, DI, take your pick...
Profile:7/10 Good unique COA and man those ticking clocks have me freaked. I know I don't want to mess with 4 Bosnians, but Bosnians from Brazil ?!?!?!
Reputation: Non-stop poster in the forums but this account has only been playing since W93 and none of those have had a conquer.
Tribe: Could be a thorn in the side for a bigger tribe but time is running out for them to keep growing.

IGN: dust0000

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With 11 villages lost I would have liked to have seen more ODD, (6 losses in one day and just 150,000 k ODD jump) but spent some time tribe-less and it's hard to defend alone.
If you can see the 11 loses was most renobling villas from the enemy( nice job was done by secreth, but the villas belongs in the end me, but he took afrom me another 2, would thank him for the good fight )

Here is a Rock | Here is Drugstore Cowboy | Here is a Hard Place. good jump away from Rhythm family in the nick of time but man, Code, Beast, ODZ, DI, take your pick...
Already picked

Thank you for good words and critic.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cant find his ingame stats. Got nothing.

Hello world 100. Sneaking in the building today.....

DeletedUser117845

Ezekiel0

ODA: 6 - Low for the world, decent for your points. Most has came in recent days I presume attacking O.m.g which resulted in only 1 cap.
ODD: 7 - It's ODD, majority came from ex Para guys trying to grab some villages? Probably all stacked out for easy ODD.
Position- 7 - Great position with big frontline, not much backline though. However since you've only capped 1 village on this frontline and are now mass barbling you are probably not suited to this position.
Reputation - Never heard of you. You have a world win on your account but the in a day achievements aren't flattering.
Tribe - 8 - -1 for I AM GROOT, -1 for fighting the enemy with words to break them apart before eating; don't play with your food.

Red Cup

Thanks for the rating Wikki, yes the ODA was from OMG, one village that had support trickling in so it kept getting killed then capped it.
Position wise, in the para war was 11 war caps so I'm fine. Why do you dislike groot? :O