Rate the Player!

DeletedUser84663

ampatriot... Mr. Swordy 2.0

Points: 5/10 -most of those points were inherited weren't they?? :icon_cool:
OD: 7/10 -at the same level as teh points... decent ratio
Position: 6/10 -need to find some new areas... say, near me maybe? :icon_wink:
Rep: 8/10 -known well enuff to bother a few people...
Tribe: 7/10 -a top tribe with too many members... (minus 1 point for warring Skill?) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

chachiINcharge

Points: 9/10 - 2.715.684 nice high score but not the highest.
OD: 8/10 - 12.739.457 (47.) most of this is ODA its quite a high score..
Position: 9/10 - got a nice main cluster and as a little cluster away from this so plenty of expantion available
Rep: 10/10 - i think even my grandma knows about this guy he gets around alot. i like his posts on externals and i think he is fairly well known ingame aswell..
Tribe: 10/10 - skill? my tribe aswell so its gonna have to be high marks..

DeletedUser

david james 1985

OD: 7.5/10 10 mil isn't bad, but for your size definitly could be better, still not bad like i said though.
Position: 8.5/10 okay location, actually, i kinda like your positioning.
Rep: 7.5/10 Haven't hurd much either way, but liked what i have seen so far.
Tribe: 9/10 A good amount of inactives, but still an extremely solid tribe.

DeletedUser

krinkle chip

Points: 6/10 981.331 not quite 1 million but not a bad size.
OD: 7.5/10 10 6.988.661 its alright for your size but could be better..
Position: 6/10 I was looking and thought u had a really good position but then noticed your getting surrounded by TSL.
Rep: 6/10 I not really noticed you around much but for all i know you could post alot in externals just never noticed.
Tribe: 4/10 hmm this tribe as been stuck in between 2 giants for a while now. which as maybe lead to the tribe been so small.

DeletedUser

Fireyflame

points: 8.5/10 is in top 30 and is rising will be in top 15 in near future
od: 10/10 his combined od is #1 in the world/oda rank 3 /odd rank 7
positioning: 9/10 has endless opportunity to grow
reputation: 10/10 well thouse who dont know him..love to hate him..thouse who know him admire him and trust him
tribe: 8/10 still sculping but is on a fast route to warmangering stardome in w46 and same with Firey..ppl just love to hate it..lol

DeletedUser84663

Fireyflame

points: 8.5/10 is in top 30 and is rising will be in top 15 in near future
od: 10/10 his combined od is #1 in the world/oda rank 3 /odd rank 7
positioning: 9/10 has endless opportunity to grow
reputation: 10/10 well thouse who dont know him..love to hate him..thouse who know him admire him and trust him
tribe: 8/10 still sculping but is on a fast route to warmangering stardome in w46 and same with Firey..ppl just love to hate it..lol

you are supposed to be rating the player that last posted... not your secret lover :icon_eek:

Virgilios (dont hit me)

Point: 8/10 -top 100... extra point for not pointwhoring it...
OD: 7/10 -slacking relative to your points.. defends and attacks... just doesn't attack enuff? :icon_sad:
Position: 6/10 -sitting on the rim next to the friendly BOA next door. A few villas near 1337, but need to expand on that...
Rep: 6/10 -does not show the face enuff for most to know who you are... loves your own tribe mates a lil too much? (see above)
Tribe: 8/10 -proving their value against 1337... taking lots of villas... gaining ranks... (could say more, but I'll keep my trap shut :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

you are supposed to be rating the player that last posted... not your secret lover :icon_eek:

pst I am running for the noob awards...lol

OD: 7/10 -slacking relative to your points.. defends and attacks... just doesn't attack enuff?
and my excuse is 1337 defence... I just get my nukes allmost unscratched back most of the time

chachiINcharge

points: 9.5/10 is on the border of top 10 and I see him jump over that border very soon.rank 13 is a awsome
od: 8/10 his combined od is #46 in the world.. Now here is the funny part ODA is 12,33 Mio vs 617k ODD either you are too fast to attack as a defence tactic..lol or ppl dont dare to attack you.. I like the idea you go offence for defence ;) but I like to see some balnce in od [SPOIL](oda rank 17 and od rank 747) [/SPOIL]
positioning: 9/10 has good options to grow with some not so friendly large tribe not far from his core
reputation: 10/10 well I like his style and I know many respect him to
tribe: 8/10 like us they are still sculping and have a promising futur ahead... I have always been a sucker for low membership tribes...they usually become close knit and very hard to break down war tribes and compare to stats skill is holding there promises that they only go forward ;)

DeletedUser

krinkle chip

Points: 6/10 981.331 not quite 1 million but not a bad size.
OD: 7.5/10 10 6.988.661 its alright for your size but could be better..
Position: 6/10 I was looking and thought u had a really good position but then noticed your getting surrounded by TSL.
Rep: 6/10 I not really noticed you around much but for all i know you could post alot in externals just never noticed.
Tribe: 4/10 hmm this tribe as been stuck in between 2 giants for a while now. which as maybe lead to the tribe been so small.

no worries, 1 of those giants doesn't concern me. if i had to make a list, they may fall somewhere around 1337. just a guesstimate though. TSL on the otherhand, i see what you mean.

DeletedUser

Krinkle Chip
OD: 7
Position: 6
Rep: 3 (Never heard of you...sorry)
Tribe: 5

DeletedUser

cazcappy

points=0.5/10 very poor what more can i say
od=cant even be bothered to look
position=0.3 just feel sorry for you lol
rep=1 don't know you
tribe=0.1 speechless

martinl ign

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

martinl

OD: 8/10 - Again, solid. Could be better obviously.
Position: 8.5/10 - In with a lot of tribemates, but still some room for growth.
Rep: 4/10 - Haven't heard much out of you, but I have heard from your brother some in the forums.
Tribe: 10/10 - Winning two wars at the moment against two different top 10 tribes. A lot of solid members. Should go a long ways.

DeletedUser

alright i think i'll give this a try lol

cperry

Points: 7/10 -dont think they matter at this point in the game because of the big fall out we are having right now.
OD: 9/10 - good od/point ratio, but always room to improve
Position: 7/10 - kinda in the middle of your tribe but have are in a good position to take advantage of some 1337 players if they fall apart with their war with anarky
Rep: 8/10 - seen you around a little, and usually have nothing bad to say.
Tribe: 4/10 - only because i knew more about blood, and know nothing about LFOD

DeletedUser84663

63biggy

OD: 8/10 -looking at ODA only, good ratio considering your position (see next)
Position: 6/10 -spread out and behind your own tribemates along the rim area... better move to get some more action
Rep: 6/10 -doesn't talk a lot, no big pnp, but says it like it is
Tribe: 7/10 -almost did 6 to match the rankings, but that would be rude... been hiding in the corner since the above/below (or is it below/above?) war... time to show your cards soon me thinks. there are only so many low point players to eat in your own K's...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
chachiINcharge

OD: 9/10 You are also in the top 20 for ODA which is very nice :)
Position: 7/10 I checked you out a bit, and I don't think you have a to bad location, but dont like it either.
Rep: 8/10 for what I seen you posting here. Besides that, I dont really know you so hard to rate.
Tribe: 9/10 I like skill for fighting 2 wars and doing so well in them (for now?) :)

DeletedUser

The Roman Empire

OD: 9/10 - You get high because i believe most 1 Mill point players are still around 2-3 mio :D
Position: 8/10 - I got sick or rim location's and hated it lol. but good cluster and front line :icon_eek:
Rep: 7/10 - i don't quite get along with some of your posts but your here and you have some good posts
Tribe: 8/10 - ill take one off because of history but i will add 8 because the tribe is good and healthy compared to most.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I suck at PnP, that is no secret. What I post often sounds like something what a noob or a complete fool would say (Does that make me one? ^.^)
I am mainly on the forums to read about the wars, it's often very funny :)

Some one else rate him please ^^ Else someone ends up rating me again >.>

DeletedUser67615

Golums Precious (aka syruss)

OD: 9.5/10 Part off for not being equal (or above) OD for your points rank.
Position: 7/10 Nice cluster, but unless things change going to be a cluster with very little action. Maybe for the best though.
Rep: 9/10 Pretty sure most people know you. Always more to make know you.
Tribe: 8/10 One point off for dropping behind 1337 and another because it looks like there's nearly the same amount of accounts as players. Which isn't good because lots of accounts are co-played from what i've deducted.

I've probably been harsher than i should of been, but no-ones allowed to be near perfect. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Frozen state
Points 6/10
OD 5/10
Position 7/10 , close to the rimm ,mmmm
Rep 7/10
Tribe 7/10 , dark clouds around them

DeletedUser

Opteron180
OD: 9/10
Position:8/10
Rep:7/10
Tribe:10/10

Didn't really look at it closely, but this is what you get. ;)

DeletedUser34483

OD: 7/10 Aggressive in offence but don't know if you are as violent in defence
Position: 8/10 Good clusters
Rep: 2/10 Don't really know you
Tribe: 10/10 Six points for being in the top 6 and an additional four points for making 3DX think of another merger, or maybe not but still have the guts to declare on them.