Rate the player

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st
It would have been all 10/10's a few months ago when I was on it :icon_razz:

Points: no longer top 20, but still enough frontline to have more points, so 7 /10 :icon_neutral:
Rank: 6/10 Enough front line to have a higher rank :icon_neutral:
Opponents defeated: you let fluffball pass in ODD, so 6/10 :icon_cry:
Tribe: Riot... 10/10 ofc :icon_cool:

But in all honesty, the account looks like it is still keepin' up, so kudos Senne and keep up the good work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would have been all 10/10's a few months ago when I was on it :icon_razz:

Points: no longer top 20, but still enough frontline to have more points, so 7 /10 :icon_neutral:
Rank: 6/10 Enough front line to have a higher rank :icon_neutral:
Opponents defeated: you let fluffball pass in ODD, so 6/10 :icon_cry:
Tribe: Riot... 10/10 ofc :icon_cool:

But in all honesty, the account looks like it is still keepin' up, so kudos Senne and keep up the good work :icon_wink:

well must say tribal defense coordinator does take a lot of time of my hands ;s lucky for me i have a co :D

Senne

DeletedUser

rimmednoob: curious about your thoughts on him sanchez :D

Senne
This is tribal wars and from what i understand to be current wars and from what I knew to be wars when I was around, I would think that a player with 458 villages with a rank of 28th, would have many more war caps :icon_neutral:
I guess not everyone like to mix it up with the front line tho. :icon_confused:

Senne, looks like you're trying to stir shit up in the tribe tho. :lol:

DeletedUser105506

This is tribal wars and from what i understand to be current wars and from what I knew to be wars when I was around, I would think that a player with 458 villages with a rank of 28th, would have many more war caps :icon_neutral:

Actually Sanchez no shit being stirred up - I just wanted to see if you had moved on from your very biased opinion of me, so I asked Senne to ask the question.

Not that I need to defend myself, but heres a few things that should be taken into consideration before making judgements:

Firstly, yes at the beginning I had a few vills gifted to me and internal'd members of RU that I duked, but who hasn't got internals in their caps.

Secondly, I have over 200 war caps across the 5 tribes I've been in.
I have 104 war caps since being in Riot! which would have been more except for the fact that players keep getting kicked or left the enemy, or went barb after quitting, but I still continued to cap them so you could actually add in another 100 or so.

Thirdly, you should also factor in my OD and see that Ive had to do a lot of defending as I have been front line in K35 since I can remember against different tribes, including holding off a tribe-wide Op by RX on me, and FYI I have actively moved to other front lines only for the fronts to change constantly on this world. I currently have 3x attacker of the day, plus 1x Defender of the day amongst others to show for my efforts and sit 17th in the combined OD table.

Finally, I was away for a month (24th of September to 24th of October) and I have still managed to cap 75 villages since my return of which 32 are official war caps (plus 5 where the player was kicked or moved tribes) with the rest being to secure my main clusters and stop the enemy having easy caps to jump to my door step.

So I find your comments to be erroneous to say the least, and can see that you do not do these ratings from a neutral perspective or with any real research.

Anyways, good luck to you in whatever you do.

Matt - Original Rimmednoob account holder since W56.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

God your a girl, "Can you ask sanchez what he thinks about me?":icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha lol i am always curious about the relation between 2 players other then me :D

lots of love sanchez :p

DeletedUser

So I find your comments to be erroneous to say the least, and can see that you do not do these ratings from a neutral perspective or with any real research.
Not really sure why you would care what I thought anyways. :icon_confused:
I did do it neutrally...actually. :icon_eek: How am I to know you still play the account. :icon_rolleyes:
I looked at your caps and went off my understanding of who you were warring is all.
Need a hug? :icon_redface:
Oh, and symbian who? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser106710

10/10 to whoever posted their last rate me now my go
IGN Bad Man Tom