Rate W48

• Thread starter DeletedUser97478
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The most aggressive tribe on W48 is....
1.Womble/Crash

i get it :p we are a family and the last weeks was just a bit of sibling rivalry. all will be good again soon. we'll make up and cuddle our way to the end of all days.

DeletedUser

Dont put womble and CRASH together. that insults our aggressiveness .PLZ

for starters learn how to read /'s because to me they are a shortness of the word OR
Secondly you do a good enough job of insulting yourselves anyway.

i get it :p we are a family and the last weeks was just a bit of sibling rivalry. all will be good again soon. we'll make up and cuddle our way to the end of all days.

Same as Above

DeletedUser93993

Secondly you do a good enough job of insulting yourselves anyway.

Rusty,i understand. when u are situated in the southernmost tip of the rim surrounded by a gigantic tribe TRASH and u have no where to go and u wish to play TW lil more u try every bit to impress that tribe..:icon_razz::icon_razz:. TRASH said sending 20 nukes to one villa is not aggressiveness. and they are yet to make me understand why it isnt. please rusty, :icon_redface::icon_redface:

u made the listing based on statistical views..well statistics say we are the most aggressive.

DeletedUser95747

Is that guy a first time poster? Cuz

A)i've never seen him before
B)He seems awfully intimidated
C) Doesn't know about any other tribe apart from...well 3, one of which doesn't exist any more.

I think fraser has something against first timers...

He seems to have been here before you guys even started dividing from the zygote!
And I too am a first time poster so i guess i have to follow the tradition of being known to him:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Rusty,i understand. when u are situated in the southernmost tip of the rim surrounded by a gigantic tribe TRASH and u have no where to go and u wish to play TW lil more u try every bit to impress that tribe..:icon_razz::icon_razz:. TRASH said sending 20 nukes to one villa is not aggressiveness. and they are yet to make me understand why it isnt. please rusty, :icon_redface::icon_redface:

u made the listing based on statistical views..well statistics say we are the most aggressive.

well maybe when your tribe stop being so big headed and doing nothing but thinking they are all that and a bag of chips i might change my mind i base most my opinions on statistics but i don't base them on TW stats or anything like that i base them only on my own Statistics and thoughts.

Both you and Crash are at war your both attacking one another your both Nobling so your both equally agressive and btw sending 20 Nukes to 1 village is actually stupidity in my eyes especially if it is hours away because it gives that player chance to stack it like a high horse resulting in you loosing 20 nukes.

DeletedUser93993

Both you and Crash are at war your both attacking one another your both Nobling so your both equally agressive and btw sending 20 Nukes to 1 village is actually stupidity in my eyes especially if it is hours away because it gives that player chance to stack it like a high horse resulting in you loosing 20 nukes.

its is stupidity. when u send nukes for a 200hr+ journey. or sending 5-6 blind nukes to stacked villas and then send trains like bubbad did to me..

but sending 20 nukes to your fallen villa which is within your cluster is just not stupidity. you get to kill a lot of TRASH D's and you ultimately get the villas. Rusty i hope you know that womble has more nukes than any tribe in this world. we really dont mind loosing nukies.they are easier to build and takes less time. i wish i could post a screenshot of the war page between ur TRASH and Womble

but i am doing a copy paste.( i am sure someone will do the screen shot later)

defeated opponent while attacking
Womle:148116653
Trash:109021597
Difference:39095056

well i dont know what statistical formulas u use but war stats say we are leading

DeletedUser

I think fraser has something against first timers...

He seems to have been here before you guys even started dividing from the zygote!
And I too am a first time poster so i guess i have to follow the tradition of being known to him:icon_redface:

I just hate everything that has a pulse...

God of War 1994

defeated opponent while attacking
Womle:148116653
Trash:109021597
Difference:39095056

well i dont know what statistical formulas u use but war stats say we are leading

Mate you attacked first and killed alot of troops however the point remains that this use to be much bigger and now it has gone down from what is use to be so meaning Crash has much more to offer. As far more nukes are concerned like you said you have plenty of nuke and are not afraid to loose them but then Crash has far more nukes then you since we throwing random nukes at you as well coordinated nuking of womble frontliners meaning we in a way are wasting nukes only cause we have plenty to offer.Also we like catting down villages behind enemy lines. it's a bad habit but we cant change it:p

DeletedUser

Mate you attacked first and killed alot of troops however the point remains that this use to be much bigger and now it has gone down from what is use to be so meaning Crash has much more to offer. As far more nukes are concerned like you said you have plenty of nuke and are not afraid to loose them but then Crash has far more nukes then you since we throwing random nukes at you as well coordinated nuking of womble frontliners meaning we in a way are wasting nukes only cause we have plenty to offer.Also we like catting down villages behind enemy lines. it's a bad habit but we cant change it:p

No at start if war the gap was a lot lower :lol:

So you boast at catting? we catted your player down to 100pts, in retalation he catted ALL of indisciples claims, nice to find 6 villages with no hq/smithy or farm and you have your tribe mate to thank for that. Go your agressiveness :icon_rolleyes:

Might be a one off till you see a player who cats the farm to 1, then nobles it, really..................... To use cats effectively is a lot better :icon_wink:

God of War 1994

that was an error which human beings make walsh
besides I said cattling behind frontlines plus I was saying that womble cannot boast of having the most nukes in the presence of CRASH :p

DeletedUser93993

that was an error which human beings make walsh
besides I said cattling behind frontlines plus I was saying that womble cannot boast of having the most nukes in the presence of CRASH :p

YES, we do have.trust me. i will tell you the secret later

Anywz i might guess how you doing the math
u clicked ranking and found
TRASH -21215 villages
WOMBLE-16809 villages. that means you have some 4000+ extra villas

so u might be thinking ahh obviously Crash will have more nukies,more villas more nukes.more Ds.and u will win the world and blah blah. but thats not the case dear. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95747

@ataguas

The indian mind is put to work my dear friend;)
Bengali right?

God of War 1994

Did I ever said i did simple maths
even if so atleast us having 4000 more villas raises our probability of having more offense then you.

@highlord mate we send random nukes we dont look at the map we simply pick some villas coords from the script and send the attack.

DeletedUser95747

Did I ever said i did simple maths
even if so atleast us having 4000 more villas raises our probability of having more offense then you.

@highlord mate we send random nukes we dont look at the map we simply pick some villas coords from the script and send the attack.

Pirana+Womble=Crash will crash

Atleast that is the picture

God of War 1994

when did it became PIRANA+Womble I thought you guys saw it like this CRASH+PIRANA