Re-decleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but who are you to swear and tell me to piss off?

Probably another arrogant BD player who posts for no-reason, to add nothing. So I think you should go away, unless you can tell me why you had to post that?

Quite simple, you posted that you own these forums, I responded in turn, what I said was pretty clear. You are the one complaining about this thread, so like I said, piss off, you're trash.

Mick876

As you say, it is yours and C-shiply's war... so what the hell is it doing on the forum for the whole of W30 to see? Attention seeking probably.

Because this is W30 PnP, and this is W30 related. I am very interested in what happens, i also see shipley posted but did not say if he accepted the 1v1 or if he is just going to get the whole of T-W-C to gang bang Fraser.

DeletedUser

i'm interested, so maybe you should just ignore the thread.

I would love to zardex, except having a title such as 're-declaration', I have a dying curiousity to know what is going on in the theatre of war of W30. I posted because when I click on any threads I always see BD players attacking other people, for no good reason.

But now I know what this thread is going to turn out like, I will just ignore it.

Razvantc

Because this is W30 PnP, and this is W30 related. I am very interested in what happens, i also see shipley posted but did not say if he accepted the 1v1 or if he is just going to get the whole of T-W-C to gang bang Fraser.

The second option seems more like CShipley style.

DeletedUser

And now I just see more players manipulating my words out of context, to support their arguement. Well this is all you will hear from me, as I have no interest to engage with players such as yourselves.

DeletedUser

I would love to zardex, except having a title such as 're-declaration', I have a dying curiousity to know what is going on in the theatre of war of W30. I posted because when I click on any threads I always see BD players attacking other people, for no good reason.

But now I know what this thread is going to turn out like, I will just ignore it.

what i mean was when you saw it, why not just leave the thread instead of causing this here flame war?

DeletedUser

Because this is W30 PnP, and this is W30 related.

He told me that i should piss off, because this isnt my war. Well according to his rules, why are we all not pissing off, because it is a war for only two players.

DeletedUser

As you say, it is yours and C-shiply's war... so what the hell is it doing on the forum for the whole of W30 to see? Attention seeking probably.

I am part of W30 therefore I can read and reply to this thread as much as I like. You don't like that? Well you shouldn't have bothered myself and W30 with your nusance.

Come down from your pedestal.

Its nothing to do with BD either, if you have a problem with it , bring it to me.

By the way, you misspelt nuisance.

Bring it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fraser i dont understand, in bd you can fight who you like just never bite something that would eat you, thats the only rule im aware of, yes saving some nukes for opps can feel restrictive a little but the excitment of splatting enemy stacks is good fun and gives time to mint while the troops are out.

remember the post keep nukes for local issues etc ? its not like you had to send all your nukes :)

have a chill and take canine up on that offer of a talk/speak to bad and gicu via skype yeah ?

DeletedUser

Quite simple, you posted that you own these forums, I responded in turn, what I said was pretty clear. You are the one complaining about this thread, so like I said, piss off, you're trash.

And as I said,
"I own the forum as much as you do... we all share it. Therefore I am entitled to call it mine."

For instance

In my country we have good manners. (We can say this because in a democracy we all share the country, just as we do on the forums.)

DeletedUser

Yawn. Attention seeking again?

I give it 3months and Fraser will be running back to BD or Phoenix.

That's all I have to say on this matter, anymore is just fueling the fire.

I got your attention. Bring it Worm.
Bring it to ME.

DeletedUser

Yawn. Attention seeking again?

I give it 3months and Fraser will be running back to BD or Phoenix.

That's all I have to say on this matter, anymore is just fueling the fire.

I look forward to seeing this once i get my internet back up and running.The question is will BD support Fraseryeah now that he has done this and will BD want to take Fraseryeah back in 3months.

DeletedUser

I look forward to seeing this once i get my internet back up and running.The question is will BD support Fraseryeah now that he has done this and will BD want to take Fraseryeah back in 3months.

Im not finished with you either, family lover.
Do you not have a war to lose? off you go to w46.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: MRSoxS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,407
Side 2: 0
Difference: 77,407

image.php

[/spoil]

Gicusan

I am ashamed I invited Fraser against my and many people's better judgment. Yes you let BD down. Letting me down is not important. Regardless, as soon as DN war ends, I will be coming for you personally. Try to kill Shitley by that time.

All this noise while for the last months you did almost nothing against TWC despite the fact that was your assignment. Instead you poked NADs and Die in an area where we had no war and little interests. Your whole case of quitting so you can fight TWC is stupid as that was exactly your job and I repeatedly asked you that I dont need your help in DN war but you working on your east.

BD is attacking people all around the world because they have the most important reason: this is the nature of the game remember? that is what people are supposed to do in TW. We are here to kill not to sing corals to any electricnoob that happened in this game. get lost punk.

DeletedUser

All this noise while for the last months you did almost nothing against TWC despite the fact that was your assignment.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,974
Side 2: 55,378
Difference: 47,404

image.php

SHOW ME ANYONE WITHIN BD WITH THESE STATS GICUSAN

Instead you poked NADs and Die in an area where we had no war and little interests. Your whole case of quitting so you can fight TWC is stupid as that was exactly your job and I repeatedly asked you that I dont need your help in DN war but you working on your east.

Once again, look at the stats

You can bring it on right now mate. All you ever did was restrict me, even my own crew could not be bothered to help me, i got more help from Pajuno and Phonex, dispite the fact you have thretend them.

I war anyone that gets in my way, you know that, I have caps all around the frigg'n MAP! thats why i was allowed into BD in the first place.

BD is attacking people all around the world because they have the most important reason: this is the nature of the game remember? that is what people are supposed to do in TW. We are here to kill not to sing corals to any electricnoob that happened in this game. get lost punk.

Hell yes, im not here to lick stamps pretty boy!

DeletedUser

I am not very interested in your 'decleration'... what I see is someone hopelessly trying to intimidate someone.

Keep your personal issues out of my forum, your name makes it look increasingly ugly.

No, you said this.

For instance:

Could I say to a countryman, get out of MY country, no, that would imply it is solely mine, or at least not his. In this case you are saying it is not Fraser's forum as much as it is yours. So, like I said, piss off, this is not your forum.

DeletedUser

fraser 6-1 in 3 months is pretty ....... i have a 27-0 against a tribe in the same timeframe and that isnt anything to get excited about either, and im more nooby than you :p 3 months work and 6 caps? and you lost 1? did you retake?

so SHOW ME ANYONE WITHIN BD WITH THESE STATS GICUSAN doesn't really stand up or endear you on your ex tribemates or for that matter non tribemates,

sorry you chose to walk this path and sorry to see you go, have some grace to,

good luck anyway. i wont be visiting this thread anymore so my last comment

DeletedUser

@ Sheerjoy.

The point is Gicusan singled me out, as to not doing my job.

My point is I infact did as asked, with no help from BD. DV had his own vices. Ask him to work as a team, the answer is no, Tis's why i left crysis. Tis why i left BD.

T-W-C has always been my personal war, if no one will help me, i will do the bloody thing on my own,thats what this is all about, Capish?

Status
Not open for further replies.