Re-decleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

fraser..if is that one to one why are u sending attacks to rest of T-W-C?
how it looks like u are just attention w*ore..

cececole

Well, maybe you are the first person not to swear at me and tell me to piss off.

Who am I?
I know I am not familiar to those reading the PnP, so some people may want an introduction. But if you are asking me 'who are you?' as in short for 'who the hell are you to post on this forum?' well, this forum belongs to everyone (including me) so I think I can post where I like.

electric cool , IMHO you have a misimpression of the pnp. If you are a non-presence, like myself (or you)--there is a factor of 'who the hell are you to post on this forum?' tbh I am not going to tell you that it is wrong.

There are members of W30 community that do have a presence, a point-of-view, personality and recognizable voice on these forums. Our W30 cast of characters, as templarz has enlisted them in his play. Their views naturally carry more weight in a discussion or argument. They are known to be active, interested, vocal participants in the ongoing debates here (or evil, misguided, ignorant participants depending on their opponents point of view lol). Also, many of these voices are the leaders of their tribes--carrying with that actual influence over the activity/diplomacy of W30.

Yes, the forums are shared and open to you or to lurkers like me. But, to me, they really do belong to those a more limited group of 'regulars' that take the time and energy to enliven the forums. And, I feel free to post :)

--Thanks for a lively discussion here to all.
--Yes, this involves major W30 players, so it's an appropriate topic for a thread
--templarz-->good job with the soap opera, nice imagination and thanks for the laugh

crimsonking1999

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cshipley

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,651
Difference: 9,651

image.php

DeletedUser

While I have to agree with some BD members that it seems unnecessary to leave them to launch your op Fraser, being an outsider, I can't really say much. You've seen more of BD than any of us that are not, or were never a part of it, and you always struck me a as guy that knew what he was doing.

Having said that, I respect what you are doing here. Its the type of Fraser behavior that I've liked about you from the start. You are brave, tenacious and vicious. You are free, truly anarchistic. But more than anything, you are determined. I respect that.

However, on the flip side, I have to say that I don't think its practical for Shipley to entertain the one vs one. While it would certainly prove something for his image, it would be irresponsible as a leader of a tribe. I don't know which of you would win, so I'm considering it a toss up, and as such, I would see it as a risk that serves only one purpose: reputation. The risks are substantial - if he loses, so do his people - where the gains are not.

So in short, I'm with Parmenion on this one, but, as much as it pains me to say it (I wouldn't mind watching such a fight to be honest), as far as Shipley goes, I won't blame him for choosing the more responsible path.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

While I have to agree with some BD members that it seems unnecessary to leave them to launch your op Fraser, being an outsider, I can't really say much. You've seen more of BD than any of us that are not, or were never a part of it, and you always struck me a as guy that knew what he was doing.

Having said that, I respect what you are doing here. Its the type of Fraser behavior that I've liked about you from the start. You are brave, tenacious and vicious. You are free, truly anarchistic. But more than anything, you are determined. I respect that.

However, on the flip side, I have to say that I don't think its practical for Shipley to entertain the one vs one. While it would certainly prove something for his image, it would be irresponsible as a leader of a tribe. I don't know which of you would win, so I'm considering it a toss up, and as such, I would see it as a risk that serves only one purpose: reputation. The risks are substantial - if he loses, so do his people - where the gains are not.

So in short, I'm with Parmenion on this one, but, as much as it pains me to say it (I wouldn't mind watching such a fight to be honest), as far as Shipley goes, I'd expect him to do the more responsible thing here.

It's a political trap, whether or not fraser set it consciously doesn't matter. Especially now that you pointed out the options to the rest of the world, if cshipley doesn't accept the risk then he gets flamed for being a coward. If he does he is flamed for being an irresponsible leader and too prideful to ask for help from his tribe.

If fraser wanted to do this for fun and to test skills in a on one fight, he would have challenged cshipley to a fight in a speed world. Asking him to forget the responcibilities to his tribe-and indeed leave himself open to attack from others if fraser got the upper hand-is completely rediculous.

If he wanted to "purge the world of the menace of T-W-C" he would have called up PMP, offered to sit for them, and had BD fight T-W-C some more, or at least stack him a lot so that he would fight back unhurt. He acuses T-W-C of underhanded and cowardly tactics, but instead of fighting us full on he wants to attack only our leader for the obvious end benefits, if he was successful that is.

MR.MR

Of course, the day I leave is the day the drama begins in w30 :)

will be interesting to see how this all plays out...

DeletedUser

You are free, truly anarchistic. Quote from Ignored person - as a result of Xinryr's post.

A true anarchist can be explained more fully by badlapje since he is one. But suffice to say, Fraser is NOT anarchistic. A true concept of anarchy is working together with your brethren without a centrified leadership dictating to you from what I understand. However I am not an expert, Badlapje is.

cececole's points were very valid and to the point. Much respect.

Templarz - humourous as always man :)

Lastly, there is no such thing as a one vs one. Anyone who thinks this is the case is sadly mistaken. People have friends, in a tribe or not. I include both cshipley and Fraser in this. I'll be supporting my lad because I know others will support theirs. This is just how it happens. No such thing as 1 vs 1. Never has, never will. Not in game or in RL unless is pay-per-view :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You are free, truly anarchistic. Quote from Ignored person - as a result of Xinryr's post.

A true anarchist can be explained more fully by badlapje since he is one. But suffice to say, Fraser is NOT anarchistic. A true concept of anarchy is working together with your brethren without a centrified leadership dictating to you from what I understand. However I am not an expert, Badlapje is.

While it seems entirely irrelevant, you are actually right, I have no way of knowing if he is a true anarchist or not, I don't know him well enough. Anarchy, in its most fundamental nature, is the abolishment of all forms of government. Fraser doesn't appear to loath the concept of government necessarily, he just appears to have a conflict of interest with BD's.

To clarify, what I meant by that is he's not bound by the rules or expectations of others (thus he is free), and according to my interpretation of his words, it was the very presence of the governing demands of BD that led to his exodus, which is why I chose that word. Nevertheless, I embellished on my use of the term.

@ Xinryr: I agree, it is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" political trap, but Shipley has faced such PnP in the past, and is still seen by many as a respectable leader, leading a respectable tribe. I would expect him to chose whats best for his people over pride for his image personally, but in doing so, I also expect him to come under fire form his political enemies. And there is no doubt in my mind that that was not Frasers intentions here. I believe Fraser honestly wants this war.

DeletedUser79042

No such thing as 1 vs 1. Never has, never will

Parm is being unoptimistic ? :icon_eek:

I always thought he would stick around with one ... other guy, @ ... the end. :lol:

DeletedUser

Never R2D3.

There is only ever one purpose and that is your own. How ever many folk you can psychologically influence to aid permanently or temporarily to achieve your aims or goals is a testimony to both your strength of character and their susceptability.

Everything is transitional depending upon current needs and desires including this thread and the respective posts herein.

DeletedUser92

Truthfully...I really don't know what to say. Fraser really hasn't done much against TWC, and if Gicusan says that his assignment was to light them up...Then clearly he failed in that assignment, as I'm going to accept that Gicusan did indeed detail that assignment. Perhaps he made an effort and he killed hundreds of thousands of TWC soldiers, or perhaps he didn't and he failed without even attempting it. Nevertheless, defeat is defeat. Reasons can be given, and legitimate ones, but they don't change the fact that a loss is a loss. And Fraser, with any and all respect due, you've already lost to TWC by virtue of having a 6-1 record over three months during a time when you should have been attacking.

Granted, I'm more occupied with knocking off tiny Lycan villages (who we technically declared on at some point, I think) and launching nukes on DECIDE to care about this. But what can ya do?

DeletedUser65940

fraser..if is that one to one why are u sending attacks to rest of T-W-C?
how it looks like u are just attention w*ore..

Interesting.

He wants a clean 1v1 fight with cshipley, yet he attacks others.

Perhaps he is provoking a gangbang so he can claim victory over cshipley as others interfered... but if I were under attack, I would be the first to counter attack.

Good luck to both sides though.

KarmaX

Well, maybe you are the first person not to swear at me and tell me to piss off.

Who am I?
I know I am not familiar to those reading the PnP, so some people may want an introduction. But if you are asking me 'who are you?' as in short for 'who the hell are you to post on this forum?' well, this forum belongs to everyone (including me) so I think I can post where I like.

Do I own this forum or thread?
Well perhaps people still don't get that this is a shared forum! Would those people who are a bit slow like another example of how I am able to call it my forum?

If I live in a house, with my parents, even though I don't legally own it and I can be evicted at any time, because it is shared between my family and myself, I would be able to say to others, 'My house is on york street'. I am sure you would, however much you will try and protest it.

What about my hair?
My hair is the equivalent of josef's coat of many colours, which I am sure beats Fraser's.

This is his own thread so I don't see any problem with that. Only the people interested will read it. Forum is for general use, if you want it too silent then don't log into the forums. This time he is not posting in anybody's thread, its is own thread and he'll post whateva he likes and its fun to hear "Fraser Vs Cshipley". Cshipley will prolly have a sitter for doing his job. :p

DeletedUser

For one second I was almost interested in this thread, the gentleman who likes to send bully boy mails then block you so you can’t respond, declaring against the Corporation.
I recall mentioning to Badlapie that if BD took him in all he’d do is cause trouble, and my prediction proved accurate even though I wouldn‘t put it past BD to concoct a little façade to draw us into attack him (I‘ll reserve judgement on that point). He destroyed his old tribe, CRY through bully boy tactics, selling them down the river when the going got tough but I don’t want this post to be an assault on fraser as he’s just not important enough to the Corporation strategy.

Fraser, posting stats of your performance against us is pointless as you don’t even feature on our list of quarterly objectives. I appreciate that Chris Shipley gives you sleepless nights but I can’t even remember the last time I read your name in our forum or Skype chat. As co-duke of the Corporation I can assure you when we attack you the outcome will be conclusive even with potwasher and his flaming parrots supporting you. Right now we’re not even going to bother marking you on the map when you decide to create your scary tribe name, although I’m sure Ben will invite you to H8 if you ask him nicely. ;)

Will we be wasting nukes on you?
Will we be moving troops around to support Shipley?
Will we change our plans to deal with you?

Quite simply, the answer to all the above is no. You are a nobody, you have no concept of the big picture, no idea about how to execute a strategy and having sat numerous accounts you’ve attacked you unable to use the simulator to calculate the nukes needed to take a village.

Official Corporation Statement

Fraser is not recognised as a threat to the corporation, we will not be taking any action to deal with him and all players will continue with their assigned projects, this is our final official notice on this declaration.

Feel free to continue to bait our players into attacking you but the reality is we have no hotheads in our tribe who throw tantrums when they don’t get their own way.

KarmaX

I guess I'm the threat for T-W-C :p. Crasula has been doing numerous sits lately :icon_wink:. Even though we're a threat to TWC, I'm no threat to you crasula, I'd recruit you into PMP. :p

DeletedUser65940

I guess I'm the threat for T-W-C :p. Crasula has been doing numerous sits lately :icon_wink:. Even though we're a threat to TWC, I'm no threat to you crasula, I'd recruit you into PMP. :p

why not send him an invite. He would want duke privs though :icon_evil:

DeletedUser59451

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cshipley

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,651
Difference: 9,651

image.php

Haha, great stats for this thread! Priceless..

DeletedUser66411

You let down everyone in BD who treated you with respect and kindness. I will not wish you luck as I believe what you did was selfish and disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.