"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser

RL or R.L. that is the question?????

A quote from a very wise and loyal friend of mine "AmishGangsta"
"Whether 'tis a noble in the mind of the sufferer. The axes and rams of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end ."

Well I'm here to once again sadly say "RL" or real life claims another victim. :icon_cry: Us here at the 1ns4n3 asylum know that TW is a game that we all love so much, but the truth is RL comes first. And after some long hard fought battles and good times together as a tribe all good things must come to an end....

So with that said thanks W37 it was a great ride and us "1ns4n3 Crazy RED Muthas" had a great time but Real Life has taken over.... :icon_cry:

1ns4n3 DECLARES on R.L.
R.L. Real Life is calling you........ :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

gextiv

So r.l. is fighting 3 other tribes

insane(RL) decides to declare now knowing r.l. will be at a disadvantage.

could Insane(RL) beat r.l. in a 1 on 1?

y don't insane(RL) declare on S.A to have more fun?

zakipoo

aww RL is fighting 3 wars?

are you trolling gex? :|

im in the insane asylum,.. icant handle real life. i take 3-5 R.L. a day to keep the monsters at bay.

amarao

Reaction score
it's been an hour... and there is only a single "whining" reply? :( disappointed.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:Sweet, 100+ targets @ 100% morale, when do we start?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good luck, I was wondering when you guys would finally do this :icon_razz:

Also, R.L., no complaining :icon_wink:
[spoil] Originally Posted by brehmer33
anyone spying on us is just plain retarded. no one is even close to standing against us. not unless every tribe in this world joins and attacks us. then we may still win. how can anyone think that we can be beaten by any tribe on this world. we have shown time and time again we are by far the best tribe on this world.

we own over 25% of the world. other then some odds and ins we have no holes in our core we have cleared to the rim. we own a majority control of 33 k's.

tell me who stands a chance....[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Who complaining!!!!!

Time for some of you lazy guys in the north, to actual do something cough cough brehmer cough cough

I piece of mail i just got

"Boy, your fakes are boring LOL dazeb May 22,2010 20:48"

Now thats complaining I only sent 200 maybe 300 attacks

DeletedUser

woot woot.

come get you some

so the first world war is pro/quit/cola/insane VS R.L. :)

DeletedUser

Hey its a game, whats to complain about. Its all a bit of fun and when you stop having fun playing a game, then its time to quit imo.

Respect to 1ns4n3 and they timed it well.

Rank 1,3,5 and 7 against rank 2 just shows that R.L. was held in higher regard than most of you would admit on the externals.

Anyway keep it clean and lets bring the heart beat back to W37.

Good luck to all tribes involved in this melee.

DeletedUser

Victory to the 1nS4n3 Asylum!

Oh, and R.L. were always going to get steamrollered, no matter how many tribes they say they are fighting :p

DeletedUser

woot woot.

come get you some

I know brehmer33 will love this war.

I remember him saying one time, when i was in R.L., that R.L. could probably beat the whole world at the same time.

It's not the whole world but some good tribes and players they are facing.

DeletedUser

woot woot.

come get you some

hmmmmmm........ seems to me you all are contradicting yourselves as in another thread it has been talked to death (by R.L.) that "pro/quit/cola" are all 1 tribe.... and that it is not a "war" just a simple skirmish???? then we decide to strike R.L. and have ourselves some fun and now it looks better layed out as 3 separate tribes and all at "war" ROFL whatever makes R.L. feel better, I suppose we can deal with. :lol:

but as you all have stated time and time again you are an AMAZING group that can take on the whole world??? so I see no problem!

now enough of this back to Real Life! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This world is finally getting to its final stages. In war all is fair. Good luck R.L. and to all those who are fighting in this war.

DeletedUser

So r.l. is fighting 3 other tribes

insane(RL) decides to declare now knowing r.l. will be at a disadvantage.

could Insane(RL) beat r.l. in a 1 on 1?

y don't insane(RL) declare on S.A to have more fun?

Hasn't R.L. stated the following

Originally Posted by brehmer33
anyone spying on us is just plain retarded. no one is even close to standing against us. not unless every tribe in this world joins and attacks us. then we may still win. how can anyone think that we can be beaten by any tribe on this world. we have shown time and time again we are by far the best tribe on this world.

we own over 25% of the world. other then some odds and ins we have no holes in our core we have cleared to the rim. we own a majority control of 33 k's.

tell me who stands a chance...

So it is fair according to your tribe.

DeletedUser

brehmer33 said:

tell me who stands a chance...

This is the post i was talking about earlier.

DeletedUser

Lukster, its a family of tribes and whether they are are in 1 tribe, 3 tribes or 50 tribes, the village count and the member count is still the same as im sure you will appreciate.

anorthway, interesting you say that now. We will never know as we will never have a 1 on 1 between RL and R.L. but that would have been a hell of a scrap no matter what anyone says.

It looks like RL saw the possible future threat of R.L. and decided to act now than face a later 1 on 1 that probably would have lasted for a long long time.You watched to see what was happening down south and made your move. It was going to come sooner or later anyway but who doesnt love an underdog. Its still going to be a long fight and fun for all sides.

Even if R.L. was the last tribe standing on this world, you would all still have your same public opinions but in the back of your minds, you all have respect for what was built and created, the tribe that would never last,the tribe full of noobs. Just because it didnt quite fit the norm, it didnt fit in.

DeletedUser

woot woot.

come get you some

no. i guess it is pro/quit/cola/insane VS R.L./Bad Co.

anorthway, interesting you say that now. We will never know as we will never have a 1 on 1 between RL and R.L. but that would have been a hell of a scrap no matter what anyone says.

r.l. = 180 members
Bad Co = 139 members
--------------------
319 members

insane = 84 members
quit+pro+cola= 36+41+59=136 members
---------------------------
220 members

r.l. vs insane = 180:84 = 2,14
r.l.+ bad co vs "3 other tribes" = 319:136 = 2,34
r.l.+ bad co vs insane + "3 other tribes" = 319:220 = 1,45

=> r.l. familly (yes you can be called a familly) still outnumberes the "other tribes"

DeletedUser

We've been up in the northwest, sitting on our hands for the last few months or so. It was time for a large war and our members needed it - the north verse south wars bored our members to tears.

Gonna be 'hard pressed' finding a tribe late in this world not currently warring somebody - other than us :icon_surprised:; we've been waiting and waiting, waited long enough... Might as well get in the ring while we are both still in our prime.

We may win, we may lose, but we are going to have a blast in the process. :lol:

To all of the complaints about R.L. warring multiple tribes, you said it yourself, you own a large portion of the world, what did you expect? Doubling other tribes in size and owning 33k's might seem like a dream scenario, but their are disadvantages to having that many members and having that much territory to defend - else everybody would be doing it.

DeletedUser

R.L. = 24089 villages
--------------------

versus

insane = 16561 villages
quit = 9549 villages
Former pro = 6511 villages
cola = 3950 villages
---------------------------
Total = 36,571 villages

DeletedUser

I cant see any complaints in this thread Amish. Just discussion.