"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser

dont know why this has happened - tbh it seemed to me that we was holding our own against 7 tribes but fsr, on the way home from the pub, my m8 rang me and brehmer disbanded the tribe???? - for what reason i have no idea - yes we was losing villages to insane/ascend and the other 5 tribes we was(were) fighting but we was also gaining as well - by my estimates it would have taken about 2 years to force a complete surrender

not sure what ill do now, this maybe an oxymoron, but, does this mean the world is a forgone conclusion?

dfix

and dfix you cant walk over anyone now :icon_razz:

Goodness can a man tease no more
emoticon-00110-tongueout.gif

DeletedUser

@ Galaxy65, do you even play in world 37? Because I get the feeling I could learn so much from you. It's just something about the way you type to me. *yummy*

I don't see your name ingame?

Look everyone, I'm being nice and do you want to know why? It's because the other day it wasn't me typing. I think my account was HACKED! hahahaha

DeletedUser

I think mine was too........i logged on and found I had a new village!! A new, erm, village with less than 200 points. Darn those hackers!!

I know those darn hackers can make you look so bad sometimes. I don't mind though that your hacker took me little village. See it's all about village placement. There was no way I could get that village supported before noob protection ran out. My new village in K20 is a little closer to where I need it but not quite there. I'm hoping to have it taken so I can start another one.

DeletedUser

You'll be getting that award before you know it.............

DeletedUser

You'll be getting that award before you know it.............

I can't wait. I don't mind have my little villages taken by sone one like yourself. I like you we're like family. just be careful because one of these times the village will be right where I need it. I'll keep you posted!

DeletedUser

I don't like it. I have to build that village up and the hacker sent a really sloppy train...........makes me look bad!! I consider the nobling of that village a slur on my previous *cough* exemplary reputation!! I had never taken a village before with such low points until those darn hackers.................

DeletedUser

End of war

I would like to congratulate 1ns4n3 for their merger victory over R.L.

may your invite button never fail.

The war was a fun/challenging one. I am both glad/sad to see it end. As a duke you're always happy to see one of your decisions pan out. That being said, there were also some real adverse times. RL gave us fits and fought well. That's likely what I'll miss the most out of it all, the challenge of it all.

However, it got to where you had two really strong tribes (and other southern tribes) piling it on one - it just wasn't fun anymore.

We'd obviously had some friends over there (that we'd made during the north/south wars), and used it as an oppourtunity to both end the war, do some cleaning up, and add to our team.

Last edited by a moderator:

dfix

You know, I'm a really nice guy, sweet and Joly gay, and i have no freaking idea way I'm so nasty on this forum.

it was a good war you had and you ended it well.

DeletedUser

You know, I'm a really nice guy, sweet and Joly gay, and i have no freaking idea way I'm so nasty on this forum.

it was a good war you had and you ended it well.

You're fine mate, feel free to throw rocks at me - that's what these forums are for. These forums have been really boring lately, we need some debate, and most importantly, we need some good pnp to keep these readers entertained.

I know the guys in Acsend are likely bighting their tongues, aye, let's have fun - I'll give you the same respect you give me. We can't all continue to sit here and agree with each other, that is boring.

Do I need to bring RexMerciless back? :D

DeletedUser

Anyone notice when Amish was asked "if you could recruit ten people from this world who would you recruit?"

Amish gave about 15-20 answers. What a mass recruiting turtle.

You tree huggin' hippy, I hope you get splinters!

; I hope the Amish shun you from their community, **** face

DeletedUser

You forgot me in that list.

I hope you get splinters too. :(