"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser

The reason why RL is getting attacked in my opinion is just based on the fact that tribes need food to expand and RL is the food. no food no expansion and i guess RL seemed like the best target at the time

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me. I fully understand that you are just one person and that others opinions may vary, I respect that. Please don't take reply as bashing you in any way.

So based on just your reply there may be some validity to my prior use of the word “weak” when saying how some appear. There needs to be petition started to change the name of the W37 version of the game to FoodWars because outside of one massive gangbang and a whole bunch of chest thumping by self proclaimed mighty warriors on the forums there isn't much warring going. Is there?

Let's be honest, I get the whole feeding thing but come on. Really? That many tribes feeding all at once? Who's warring, anyone?

I'm asking all of this because I am new to the game and I'm trying hard to understand things so please bear with me and my questions. What is the object of the game? Conquer the world right? Be in the last tribe standing? So why aren't lower ranked tribes ganging up on tribes higher up on the "food chain"? Don't they want to be #1 or are they just content with being the little fatty in line at the "All You Can Eat Buffet"?

How about some of you step away from the plate and play TribalWars because I just checked apparently there is this television channel that has the market cornered on games titled FoodWars!

I'd be interested in others opinions on the lack of warring so please don't be bashful. Pretend you just stuffed another helping of dessert in to your chubby cheeks and tell me about it. I'm all ears.

R.L. do you have a opinion on being the food for the world? For what it's worth I don't think that you guys and gals need to worry about going anywhere for sometime. At the current pace of the feeding frenzy I figure its going to be another14 years, 7 months, 25 days, 11 hours and 42 minutes until they're done eating. Of course others calculations may be different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, Ascend (The First tribe to declare) is fighting R.L. due to us recruiting R.L.'s targets at one time, and them recruiting ours.
They were also the biggest tribe, with the most members, and we were still kicking their ass.
I know why 1ns4n3 jumped in, but I'll leave one of their members to talk about that, as it isn't exactly my place.

And there isn't a lack of warring. If this doesn't say that then I don't know what will.

5f11033178.png

And Merrick I agree..

chivalrous knight

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me. I fully understand that you are just one person and that others opinions may vary, I respect that. Please don't take reply as bashing you in any way.

So based on just your reply there may be some validity to my prior use of the word “weak” when saying how some appear. There needs to be petition started to change the name of the W37 version of the game to FoodWars because outside of one massive gangbang and a whole bunch of chest thumping by self proclaimed mighty warriors on the forums there isn't much warring going. Is there?

Let's be honest, I get the whole feeding thing but come on. Really? That many tribes feeding all at once? Who's warring, anyone?

I'm asking all of this because I am new to the game and I'm trying hard to understand things so please bear with me and my questions. What is the object of the game? Conquer the world right? Be in the last tribe standing? So why aren't lower ranked tribes ganging up on tribes higher up on the "food chain"? Don't they want to be #1 or are they just content with being the little fatty in line at the "All You Can Eat Buffet"?

How about some of you step away from the plate and play TribalWars because I just checked apparently there is this television channel that has the market cornered on games titled FoodWars!

I'd be interested in others opinions on the lack of warring so please don't be bashful. Pretend you just stuffed another helping of dessert in to your chubby cheeks and tell me about it. I'm all ears.

R.L. do you have a opinion on being the food for the world? For what it's worth I don't think that you guys and gals need to worry about going anywhere for sometime. At the current pace of the feeding frenzy I figure its going to be another14 years, 7 months, 25 days, 11 hours and 42 minutes until they're done eating. Of course others calculations may be different.

Well.. If you are really new in this game, then maybe my comment will help:icon_wink:

In the beginning of any New World, where multiple tribes were create then that is the peak time for multiple wars and of course premade tribes will aim for world domination, but things don't always go with planning, to play this game effectively you have to be at least online 14 hours per day and noble as much villages as you can in short time, even if you manage that, you have to have a premium account and learn to use "script" and other tools to prosper.... maybe after the first few months there will be some who manage to spend all the time and motivation to grow bigger but eventually everyone have their real life issues and some may quit or went inactive, so eventually some tribes would fall.....

The remaining tribes must have a very good leadership to maintain order and activeness of his/her tribe plus have the skill to carry on for few more years, Tribal Wars is an endurance game and yes, it might take forever for anyone to win a world (even W1-W10 is not yet close last i checked). TW is not your normal PC medieval Total War which you can probably win within one month as it deal with real life as well...

as for W37, i think it had been about 2-3 years since it open , hence what you see may be the remaining power house that are still active, and at this stage it will be harder to noble an active village.... i had experience that (in other world) , there may be support up to 100-200k of troops in frontline villages, thus making it harder for nobling. What it take now is patience, my friend :icon_wink: As All Good Things Come From Patience

DeletedUser

@ Merrick, so my join date 28/10/10 and my 200 point village makes you think I'm a veteran of the game? And just what does the Duke of 1nS4n3 do? I'm going to assume it doesn't involve much thinking. ;)

@ elementelite, thank you for explaining things to me as to why Ascend is warring R.L. my lack of warring comment still stands for other tribes tho. As far as Insane getting involved, well with thinkers like the Duke of 1nS4n3 running things I'm amazed that they're in second place then again I guess it doesn't take much to follow. I wonder why I can figure that out 2-3 days in to my TribalWars career and others haven't? It would seem to me that they should be on borrowed time. I'm going to assume that it takes more then the ability to make cutesy little declarations on the forums to be a top tribe but then again..........

P.S. - You've shown yourself to be intelligent so don't go ruining it by agreeing with the Duke of 1nS4n3 on my newness to the game.

@ chivalrous knight, awesome explanation of the game. I don't see myself ever getting to the point where I'll be able to spend that much time online to play a game. In the world I live in we would question just what kind of person is it that not only can but does spend that much time online playing a game? However with kids today and with the need for instant gratification with video games it's really nice to see a game succeed where patience is key. I would like to think that planning and thinking are key but as you can see the Duke of 1nS4n3 has been getting by with out that ability.

@ elrojo, I like you. What does "Kr3W" mean tho? Is that some sort of Mexican gang thing? Thank you for posting the link that you did. I just wish the thread wasn't so dominated by one side, it kind of pollutes the ability to get an objective opinion on the matter. No offence but a thread dominated by self praise and imbecilic ego stroking doesn't make for good reading in my opinion. As far as me hanging around in W37 for a long period of time, I don't know. I just started playing so I need to build the village I have and expand from there. Maybe down the road I'll hook up with a tribe who knows? I would want to be in a tribe that can do it own their own tho and not wait for others to do the heavy lifting (thinking) if you know what I mean! ;)

Stotty2009

@DoingitDoggie
1ns4n3 declared for many reasons, this will show you one. R.L. had it coming to them, simple.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4949852&postcount=1

@ Merrick, so my join date 28/10/10 and my 200 point village makes you think I'm a veteran of the game? And just what does the Duke of 1nS4n3 do? I'm going to assume it doesn't involve much thinking. ;)

Yeah it doesn't involve much thinking, How many villages has she lost again? One of the very few people who haven't lost a village whos high ranked. (Don't know if you can understand simple things, so I thought I would tell you very clearly)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5520580&postcount=270 look at this, then tell me why brehmer is nobing inactives and losing villages on the front? Then look at the stats and that shows the amount of planning and thinking she does ;)

DeletedUser

From what I'm reading in the forums and especially this thread the tribe named R.L. must be one bad assed tribe to have the entire world hating on them. I don´t really see them say too much out here so it's hard to know I guess. I kind of like that style tho because it adds an element of mystry to them. Not mention that by them not posting out here it lessens their chances of looking ignorant. No offence but there is a lesson in there for some.

So, little mind, to R.L. is a smart thing to not post so much, and a "lesson" to others take. Then when you find someone who just don´t post much, you need to flame because you not liked the post? Hurted much? ;)

Take my only sentence as "element of mystery". lol

DeletedUser

Someone told me about this thread and the newcomer posting in here and figured i would check it out he gets 2 thumbs up in my book now for my take....

Second man in I thought they were like the 4th or 5th man in this royal rumble against 1. I was always told if you got nothing nice to say not to say anything but it looks to me as if someone is Scurred.:icon_eek:

Keep doin em doggie style doggie you get my vote. You say you're new to the community (this one), what world do or did you play in?

Stotty2009

I’m not really caring what the reasons for jumping in a war are because if you’re the last one in you’re a coward in my opinion.

If somebody could please, tell me how it got this way?

I know why 1ns4n3 jumped in, but I'll leave one of their members to talk about that, as it isn't exactly my place.

So I told you the reasons, clearly someone can't remember what they just said, how sad :D But you did say this: "because if you’re the last one in you’re a coward in my opinion." So why did you ask for the reasons?

DoingitDoggie said:
I know I didn’t write it in crayon so you may not be able to fully understand but why don’t you read my first post? I am new to the community (this one) and I’m trying to figure out what’s what.
Your new, so you skip 14 pages of information in a thread you are about to comment in and you failed to "read around the subject". You fail to read about the world you are about to comment in and join. I hope you do stick around in this world, because it will be funny to see how quick you get rimmed by some fail tribe.

I must ask, what brought you to W37?

Also, LDGrimreapr, why is Brehmer doing what hes doing?

You know it is but who are you? Your postings have a familiar ring to them is that you Divine Intervention? Message me in game I may have a spot for you if you are who I think you are.:icon_twisted:

Please give him an account :) Please tell me which one it is :) Please make sure hes near me :) Please let me test his skills :)

DeletedUser

Im not Brehmers Keeper I dont know what hes doing I am doing what I need to do.
I wont be giving him an account I only have 1 and thats mine. I said nothing about an account I said a spot.

DeletedUser

I loved it when he called Scooty "Snotty"..............although to be fair I think that one's old hat. Obviously his tongue is firmly in cheek...........posts are funny, slightly intelligent............it's almost as if spankthis has had a brain transplant!!

duel pasta

Insane wouldn't be where it is now without merrick, I'm sure. She's one hell of a player and super active.. and she's still leading one of the best tribes from this world, I don't think that would be possible if she was stupid like you're assuming

DeletedUser

Okay I'm new to thecommunity but let me see if I got this right. I should let everyone know first of all that I'm not in any tribe so my opinion is not biased. :)

Since you are a new here - and to the game of tribalwars, for that matter - allow me TRY to catch you up on world events and give it my "best attempt" to explain the game to you (in a timely matter).

I think it was King Crisis early on, that asked, "why hasn't anyone tried to take advantage of the 500 member tribal limit" Use this as a strategy to dominate the world through size and numbers.... If it was that simple my friend, and if everybody thought this was a way to be successful in tribal wars, everyone and their mother would be doing it. A lot of inexpereinced leaders try it and fail.

Now, I'm not going to pretend to know how it works in the gaming world where you come from, however, respect isn't given to you here, and it has to be earned. EVERY SINGLE move you make in this game (especially early on) has a great influence on how you are viewed by the world and how the other tribes perceive you - tribes usually don't get picked on/flamed for no reason; it's simple, you make good sound decisions and people will respect them. RL didn't do that early on, and in return they gained a rep.

If you remember (well, I don't think you would remember considering that you've never played this game before - and I dont beleive that for a second btw) the world was on RL's **** from the get-go about it's size, much like SYN, RBL and many of the other tribes that tried to take advantage of this setting. Yeah, there's a 500 member tribe limit, but regardless of the settings, you must adapt to the world, if you have 300-400 members, and the tribes around you have 60-80, you're going to get attention quickly. When you have a tribe that large, it instantly effects your reputation. Next, it starts having an impact on your diplomacy - as tribes don't want to be-friend you, and they don't trust you.

Then it effects your recruitment - recruiting top-notch quality players becomes difficult, and while you have 350-400 some odd members, it's really an illusion, not all of them are quality players, and it becomes a hard task to coordinate with that many players/personalities. You make yourself a threat when really, you should just cut the extra fat (which seems to be what RL has done NOW, but it's almost "too litte, too late". What's done is done. Finally, When you have a tribe that is extremely larger than your surrounding neighbors, you become an instant threat to all of these tribes on your borders.

So what happens 9/10 times in these situations? These tribes adopt the mentality that, "the world is against us", "no one respects us" "screw everybody, diplomacy is for huggers and we don't need it", "we can take on the whole world if we have to etc..".

EVERY FREAKIN' time in worlds where I see tribes adopt this "it's us against the world" mentality (I've been in a few myself), the results are almost ALWAYS the same.

The world comes crashing down on you, and then the tribe goes on to complain about not getting a fair 1on1 fight. I mean, what do you expect?! Really?

--------

As to your comments about Merrick

She made a one sentence statement about your join date being yesterday - which is what trolls normally do. It allows them to post whatever they want, without having to backup their statements, and they can avoid being personally accountable for it.

Your response? You called her a dumb bannana eating monkey; a dumb duke etc...

I know alot of gaming forums/websites are usuasly "no holds bard" and you can usually post a bunch of ignorant statements and get away with it, but here you will get banned. Really, where are you going with that statement?

This is an international server and there are all types of people here. English is not everyone's first language (that doesn't make people stupid), and in 1ns4n3, we have a lot of different types of people and people of different cultures. Not really sure what you meant by that comment. But you seem to have a lot of venom towards Merrick, odd, seeming that you're new to the game, and claim that you know nothing of this world?

------

What do I think? You're likely someone with a personal vendetta against Merrick. Maybe she rimmed you or your little brother or something... Really man, some of your statements resembled that of an actual "arguement", but you need to clean it up. You call 1ns4n3 cowards, when you're the one hiding behind an alias - hiding your real identity; acting as if you've never played the game before.

If you've never played this game before and you havn't kept up with the worlds history, why should we not think you're just talking out you rear-end?

DeletedUser

blimey, this character has certainly managed to win 'Troll of The year' award faster than Usain Bolt! :D

It didn't take him much to degenerate himself into what he appears to disparage, eh?

anyway - i only popped on here to post me Halloween in-depth Top tribes analysis... (er..so i best not cast too many stones in glass houses ref serious posting!) :D

3scoobydoohalloween.jpg

DeletedUser

Damn I was going to get on here and tear in to a few players but you had to go and ruin it Amishgansta! You are well spoken and a perfect gentlemen when presenting what you have to say. Now go pound sand for ruining my fun!

DeletedUser

Doggie..you missed a trick there..you should have said somwthing like... "Darn! i'd have got a way with it if it werent for you meddling kids!"

Have you never even seen Scooby Doo?

You'll note also, that i have shied away from adding any other names, such as "Philistine" etc :D

As to the rest i pretty much agree with Amish - and if you knew Merrick, you'd know just how savvy she is - and as Amish says - English is not everyones first language.

dfix

End of war

I would like to congratulate 1ns4n3 for their merger victory over R.L.

may your invite button never fail.

DeletedUser

End of war

I would like to congratulate 1ns4n3 for their merger victory over R.L.

may your invite button never fail.

Your Spies are a bit misinformed on that one. Good luck on finding out what happened.

The worst thing about this victory is the loss of targets, I'm afraid your 7 villages can't dfix that.